Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar (37097 Views)

Ify Aniebo Compared With Her Former Military Administrator Father Of Kogi State / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / No Limit To Tinubu’s Misinformation Machine: A Case Of Gen. Augustine Aniebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Dpharisee: 1:20pm On Jan 25
Madam go home and be on the menu 😋

2 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Goke7: 1:21pm On Jan 25
Political damage repair grin

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by nairavsdollars(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25
Ifeyinwa you fall hand sha

2 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by jogojogo: 1:22pm On Jan 25
All these responses are brutally brutal.
Make una takeaway easy on our sister I beg
Omokuabi no dey vex tay

2 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Larryndelaw: 1:22pm On Jan 25
princeade86:
Very good to accept ur fault, apologize,then move on.
I thought you should have let her know that her husband was on one hand criticizing the govt for not paying workers salaries and here they are committing same .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:
Who did she apologize to? Her husband? Obidients? Chika?

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.
Everything is politics to you,Mc olowo can be Lagos Governor abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Exousiang01: 1:23pm On Jan 25
So these were the people you guys wanted to be our governor and first Lady.
Of this wan dey owe him own wife company.
I wonder wetin for happen to civil servants for Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Ezeego1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:
She shouldn't use oko mi in her convo. Let her use the language she and her husband understand.

Bloody tribalist...

Tufia kwa😏😏

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Laple0541(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25
shocked
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Laple0541(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25
Egbere

Unna never dey government unna don dey oppress and owing people!

Fake people living fake lives. They form holy online, but mind you their real character is like that of a beast.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by JuanDeDios: 1:24pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.
You make a good point. She should have, at least, mentioned Chika. However, I feel you're no different from her and would have acted the same way. I mean, here you are scoring a cheap political point with your criticism. Hmm. You political types are one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by 9jatriot(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25
"I am a bridge you dare not burn"

Answer all questions

1. Who said it?
2. When did the person say it?
3. Who did the person say it to?
4. Who is the husband to the person that said it?
5. What state are the couple most suited to govern?
6. Who are the major supporters of these people?

Some questions carry more marks than others.

3 Likes

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by wegevv: 1:27pm On Jan 25
fergie001:

The last paragraph was unnecessary. Good on her for apologising but she still has a lot to learn

PS: I hope they adjusted for inflation when repaying this debt lol

I have taken time out to reflect and now it’s clear to me I should have handled events differently. It didn’t have to come this far and i sincerely apologize.

This is a teachable moment for me and i strongly appreciate the constructive criticisms. I will handle things better going forward.

That said, @GRVlagos oko mi! I know I don’t do this enough but I’m incredibly lucky to have you. Thank you for being kind, patient, and loving. My knight in shining armour 😍.

Forget all this ‘shalaye’ on the timeline, you’re eating well this week - and I’d also be on the menu 😉.

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by theophorus(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25
From the last statement, these are few deductibles...

1. The Woman no dey cook for the Guy, so the no dey chop better.

2. The oza room is not open to the Guy, the guy only get it whenever he's a "good boy".

3. After this week the guy should not expect those "largess".

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Nzogbu2012: 1:29pm On Jan 25
Expanse2020:
This people that can't handle a little debt of theirs in secret and you want us to entrust the whole Lagos with.. Tufiakwa

Nah Nmnyamiri project....they want to. camouflage Chinesu for.us in Lagos. state...as a Yoruba boy...however, he is a full-fledged Nnnnyamiri person....nothing about him has a Yoruba replica......if you know, you know...

This is the Party Ayo Banjo the acting chairman of Afenifere is supporting its presidential candidate...Thanks God, they have removed him.as the chairman....because...he is not representing the interest of the Yoruba people well...

I'm still waiting for a day when the Oheneze socio-cultural group will support A Yoruba presidential candidate.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Zanzibar1: 1:30pm On Jan 25
jogojogo:
All these responses are brutally brutal.
Make una takeaway easy on our sister I beg
Omokuabi no dey vex tay
GRv is a nairalander too. I am sure he is seeing the posts. He shouldn't be angry, nairalanders are like that
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by chidiokay: 1:30pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

She offended her husband cos her action tarnish the husband image, in politics that a big own goal opposition will capitalize on it.

Rhodes wife won't contest of be on the ballot box but here you are clamouring she must never be allowed to become the 1st lady ... the only way to achieve that is not to vote for the Husband
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Jan 25
Beautiful woman

You're forgiven
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by PrinceOfLagos: 1:34pm On Jan 25
DenreleDave:
The igbo mod that removed my comment have done well..

Even when I didn't insult.... I just posted abt the issue but the Igbo mode removed my comment from front page
Characters like you will never be moderators of this forum so wail on
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by zebszebs: 1:34pm On Jan 25
Xosh:
We all are Debtors in one way or the other.
Glad they ve reconciled.

Speak for yourself. You know who you are owing

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by iReddington: 1:35pm On Jan 25
cktheluckyman:

Abegi shut up!! your papa get any land for Lagos? Better go back to your Ogbomosho
Are you dyslexic? he said our land...and yes he's right, Why is she using the language she and her husband barely understands, cos i can bet those two don't communicate in Yoruba at home. she's just pandering to people's feelings and whims, and trust Yorubas, they are smarter and way ahead to understand. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Alamkir: 1:36pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

Exactly, more annoying she ended it with a sex note. Like WTF.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by DenreleDave(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25
PrinceOfLagos:

Characters like you will never be moderators of this forum so wail on

Alhajicso aka Princeoflagos

No mod support una no fit for this nairaland grin grin grin grin

Keep beckoning on the mods to save you ehnn grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Lukuluku69(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25
Larryndelaw:
This are the same people accusing the govt of not paying workers salaries. Common one man business you can't pay your staff. Thank God Lagos rejected your husband

Yes o.

And if given same platform they will do worse.

She didn't even apologize to the guy but to "Oko mi" like say na her hubby she dey owe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Uniquekriss(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25
"I'll sure be on the menu" that part resonates deep down
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Beuberry(f): 1:39pm On Jan 25
Golan007:
Onigbese.
You took the words outta my mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by jayAjoku(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25
Dear men try and marry a women that will not disgrace you with her stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by iReddington: 1:40pm On Jan 25
Lol, the only reason why she even came up with this is because her actions embarrassed her husband's political ambition, if not she seems like a wicked, greedy and heartless person, imagine owing someone for 3years and still have the guts to threaten the person. Haba... that's witchcraft, Awon incoming Onigbese grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by subcbouy: 1:41pm On Jan 25
Ode! Naso una wan take rule Lagos naw by carrying family matter to social media

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Pictures: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.