Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar (37117 Views)

Ify Aniebo Compared With Her Former Military Administrator Father Of Kogi State / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / No Limit To Tinubu’s Misinformation Machine: A Case Of Gen. Augustine Aniebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Occurstaem(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:
She shouldn't use our language 'oko mi' in her convo. Let her use the language she and her husband understand.

You no fit dey our land dey hate us con dey use style dey pander to us... we no be children. Na so Giannis tok say him mama dey vex when they tok for Yoruba as kids, when hin papa na full blood Omoluabi whose influence was important in growth of the boy...

See them attacking me lrc... you are all hypocrites... if you never accuse GVR who insulted us all Yoruba, Giannis mother who who shield her children away from her husband's tribe, or Paul of PSquare who collaborated with his people to deter Peter from Lola; each of tribalism, then you have no place to term me a tribalist. Chide your people first.

It's never wrong to look out for my people from hypocrites using the term 'oko mi', faking the love and going superficial. S/O to the good ones among you though, ones like Peter Okoye, my two Igbo people named Chuks, and very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very few others.

#factsmakenohypocrisy #factistruth
Fact is fact, let's all respect ourselves and differences and bury tribalism. No one likes it, mine's only a reaction to series of actions. I remain unapologetic Omoluabi and unapologetic Nigerian. Good luck to us all.
You're doing very good.
Hypocrites are bitter because you hit them with the truth. You did no harm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by plantist: 6:52pm On Jan 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

To be sincere every other thing nor concern me but I must confess I saw the two meals

And that one is interesting to me

Ahahaha hypocrite can't condemn her because she is obidense like you
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by sweetrace(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:
She shouldn't use our language 'oko mi' in her convo. Let her use the language she and her husband understand.

You no fit dey our land dey hate us con dey use style dey pander to us... we no be children. Na so Giannis tok say him mama dey vex when they tok for Yoruba as kids, when hin papa na full blood Omoluabi whose influence was important in growth of the boy...

See them attacking me lrc... you are all hypocrites... if you never accuse GVR who insulted us all Yoruba, Giannis mother who who shield her children away from her husband's tribe, or Paul of PSquare who collaborated with his people to deter Peter from Lola; each of tribalism, then you have no place to term me a tribalist. Chide your people first.

It's never wrong to look out for my people from hypocrites using the term 'oko mi', faking the love and going superficial. S/O to the good ones among you though, ones like Peter Okoye, my two Igbo people named Chuks, and very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very few others.

Fact is fact, let's all respect ourselves and differences and bury tribalism. No one likes it, mine's only a reaction to series of actions. I remain unapologetic Omoluabi and unapologetic Nigerian. Good luck to us all.

Because you say something is a fact doesn’t make it a fact! Why make everything unnecessarily tribalistic? Someone graciously apologised and you have blown it up!! Go to her and tell her not to use Oko mi in her convo or else you’ll arrest her. Grow up and stop escalating a non issue.

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by APCNig: 9:16pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:
Who did she apologize to? Her husband? Obidients? Chika?

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.

The useless Olosho can never become the first lady of a Local Government in Lagos because her Vagabond Brazilian Slave husband cannot win election as a Local Government Chairman in Lagos, not to talk of being Lagos State Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Truthshotcrazy: 9:41pm On Jan 25
seunmsg:

She offended Chika and not her husband or Twitter users. Why make the apology more about her husband? She should have apologized directly to Chika if she’s sincere. This is nothing but a faux apology issued go gain cheap political points. This evil, wicked greedy, and arrogant woman must never be allowed to become the First Lady of Lagos state.
Very wicked woman , oweing SB more than 8months salary/wages and arrogantly bragging about how she is Bridge 🌉, the poor unpaid worker Dare not cut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Truthshotcrazy: 9:45pm On Jan 25
ecolime:
You owe debt and deliberately refused to pay for 8 months ? shocked

Onigbese ni oko ati iyawo.

Honestly, Ify and Chinedu should be ashamed of themselves
No wonder they were desperate to enter Alausa by fire by force.

Congratulations once again to all Lagos state civil servants 🎊 👏

This could have been you guys begging to be paid your salaries after 8 months 🤣
cool
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Mccollins042(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25
haybhi1:

Tribalism has scattered your life. Your life don spoil
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by MrDoGood(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25
Shawnnn01:
Same tribalism you and your tribesmen eat n drink daily or how do you explain Pandora. Obi looting ₦250 million monthly with governor's convey from Anambra coffers to his ware house in Orile and he is not a criminal but Tinubu that moved his own private money with bullion van is a criminal by you n your tribesmen.

Note Tinubu did not move the money from Lagos state coffee like Peter Obi that moved the money from Anambra government secretariat.

That is tribalism and it as completely ruined your your way of reasoning, cure yourself of that before talking about tribalism to any other perosn.

Can you see your problem?

You've concluded i am Igbo. Lol

I'm not even half Igbo. No trace for generations... At least i met my grand parents and even great grand mother.

Well, if you feel tribalism is the solution to your predicament, enjoy your life sir.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Melagros(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25
ClassicMan202:
Rich people and stinginess Na 5 & 6

I dey tell you, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Kingzjayzee: 2:24am On Jan 26
fergie001:
Ifeyinwa is married to the Lagos LP Governorship Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

Ify Aniebo

Previous Thread:
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing
must everything be about sex? Which one be '...and I'd also be on the menu'. Na debt wey u no fit pay we dey talk about, sharp sharp u don carry sex enter the picture. Na wa oo. See her face sef.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by aribisala0(m): 2:43am On Jan 26
SOME WOMEN are naturally cruel
If they are not flogging children with electric cable or burning them with electric irons they are rubbing pepper on their skin
Wickedness is in their blood
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Fearurcreeator: 4:28am On Jan 26
seunmsg:

Where them wan smell am
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by BRATISLAVA: 5:30am On Jan 26
And they said they're not from a particular tribe, denied it vehemently. Posted a lot of threats that they're not an ethnic racist...

But it continues.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by tishbite43: 7:23am On Jan 26
Nzogbu2012:

Nah Nmnyamiri project....they want to. camouflage Chinesu for.us in Lagos. state...as a Yoruba boy...however, he is a full-fledged Nnnnyamiri person....nothing about him has a Yoruba replica......if you know, you know...

This is the Party Ayo Banjo the acting chairman of Afenifere is supporting its presidential candidate...Thanks God, they have removed him.as the chairman....because...he is not representing the interest of the Yoruba people well...

I'm still waiting for a day when the Oheneze socio-cultural group will support A Yoruba presidential candidate.....
Obasanjo was a Fulani presidential candidate abi??
I thank God
The foolish One Nigeria Igbos are seeing this
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by tishbite43: 7:24am On Jan 26
Kingzjayzee:
must everything be about sex? Which one be '...and I'd also be on the menu'. Na debt wey u no fit pay we dey talk about, sharp sharp u don carry sex enter the picture. Na wa oo. See her face sef.
Na konji dey worry you
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by tishbite43: 7:32am On Jan 26
christistruth01:
Good
Gbadebo should also payback the Money his father inLaw looted from Kogi State as Military Administrator
Kogi will be very happy to get the money back
How about the Lagos money Tinubu has been looting since1992
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Obierika(m): 10:44am On Jan 26
Judolisco:
After serious blasting from Nigerians... U dey owe person money come still dey tell am make e do him worst.... Even dey tell am say u be bridge wey he dare not burn.... Untop him money oh.... grin

Don't mind the shameless woman
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Blackgurl247(f): 10:45am On Jan 26
Apologize to who
🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by 77up(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26
seunmsg:

Arrogance is all over that lady, very obvious.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Beolly(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26
chidiokay:

She offended her husband cos her action tarnish the husband image, in politics that a big own goal opposition will capitalize on it.

Rhodes wife won't contest of be on the ballot box but here you are clamouring she must never be allowed to become the 1st lady ... the only way to achieve that is not to vote for the Husband
Don't even bother as far as SW is concerned they have no political future.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Beolly(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26
TopBanter:

First Lady ke? Chinedu and Ifeyinwa as Governor and first Lady of Lagos? Only if Adewale and Bolanle are Governor and first lady of Anambra respectively.
Lol they should replicate it first.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Beolly(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26
Precious452:
APC online warriors Nairaland branch, nothing can ever be done by the opposition to please you. She has apologized for her nonsense behavior and ineptitude yet you people must find a way to twist the narrative to suit your tribalistic agenda.
Your evil party APC keep on inventing evil weapons to use in dealing with Nigerians including you, their warriors. If you must know, these weapons include but not limited to; poverty, illiteracy and bastardized education, fake news, fear, state sponsored terrorism, the police, DSS, sars and recently, tribalism and religious bigotry. While we wait on God to save us, why don't we try to save ourselves first.
APC or no APC that guy has no future political future in SW
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Cromagnon: 6:40pm On Jan 26
Slytiger:

The girl's dad looted the state he governed as military administrator.
And that's why the state is poor
They threw money away
Her father did not
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Cromagnon: 6:41pm On Jan 26
Teeklef:
they become rich by looting.
Will they remain rich if they throw the money away?
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by Teeklef(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26
Cromagnon:

Will they remain rich if they throw the money away?
Yes!!!! Abacha has been dead for donkey years and he's still sending money to us.
Mind you,there is nothing like throwing money away in the narrative. The guy worked for his money and the onigbese even compliment the guy's hardwork,so how is she throwing money away when the guy worked for his mulla.
Re: Ify Aniebo Apologises, Thanks Husband For Paying Debt After Social Media Uproar by cktheluckyman: 3:41pm On Jan 30
iReddington:

Are you dyslexic? he said our land...and yes he's right, Why is she using the language she and her husband barely understands, cos i can bet those two don't communicate in Yoruba at home. she's just pandering to people's feelings and whims, and trust Yorubas, they are smarter and way ahead to understand. grin

Oga shut up!!! whether he communicates in yoruba or not ,he is a pure Eko blood not like you ogbomosho immigrants claiming Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.