Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) (2396 Views)

Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) / Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by bigpriik: 3:54pm On Jan 25
Nigerians are really hypocritical in nature,i work in one of the prominent schools in lagos as a pos operator after loosing my job in 2020,at first i didnt have a space of my own i was hanging around food canteens in the campus,people discouraged me and said they cant believe i could stoop so low.but i stubborn naturally,i dont give a Bleep maan.

today i have a space of my own with many customers,the problem i face now is they never let me rest,whenever anyone needs money i am always the first person they come to for loan ,bro i need 5k,i need 2k to feed, i need 10k will give you tommorow even the so called rich yahoo boys are not exempted fake life mofos.
why ask for financial help from someone you have vowed not to do their job because you think its a dirty job?infact some people want to move out of my space so they can take my place but i no go gree for anybody.

secondly i thought ladies will look down on me for this job but i was dead wrong i cant count the number of ladies that crush on me and we fvcked -grin i just use my sense as a nairaland redpiller make them no suck me dry.
i plan starting a delivery business in three months time i just want to get the business registered first

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by money121(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25
Ok
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by REGINALD001(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25
bigpriik:
Nigerians are really hypocritical in nature,i work in one of the prominent schools in lagos as a pos operator after loosing my job in 2020,at first i didnt have a space of my own i was hanging around food canteens in the campus,people discouraged me and said they cant believe i could stoop so low.but i stubborn naturally,i dont give a Bleep maan.

today i have a space of my own with many customers,the problem i face now is they never let me rest,whenever anyone needs money i am always the first person they come to for loan ,bro i need 5k,i need 2k to feed, i need 10k will give you tommorow even the so called rich yahoo boys are not exempted fake life mofos.
why ask for financial help from someone you have vowed not to do their job because you think its a dirty job?infact some people want to move out of my space so they can take my place but i no go gree for anybody.

secondly i thought ladies will look down on me for this job but i was dead wrong i cant count the number of ladies that crush on me and we fvcked -grin i just use my sense as a nairaland redpiller make them no suck me dry.
i plan starting a delivery business in three months time i just want to get the business registered first

AND UNA FVCKED ABI?

CONTINUE......
ONYE ERIRIR ERI

3 Likes

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by Jeon(f): 3:59pm On Jan 25
Mtchwee is this what you meant by calling it dirty?.

Dirty means =
Risks
Shortages of money
Lies coming from an agent
Environmental Security
Arm Robbery
Fake Transfer from costumers
Not paying back the loans
All those things can lead you to jail.

Well, your dirty is differ from mine.
The brain of human ain't the same.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by muyico(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25
l didn't c any future in pos business, it will soon crash, try and register for ur pension, and look for better jobs! we're going into digital world, that al transact with only done with our debt card!
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by bigpriik: 4:21pm On Jan 25
muyico:
l didn't c any future in pos business, it will soon crash, try and register for ur pension, and look for better jobs! we're going into digital world, that will transact with only our debt card!

bro calm down i read a writeup well its very essential part of learning ,i said i want to start a delivery business in 3 months time,from my experience pos business can never crash,infact the morw people opt out of pos biz the better,the lesser the pos agent the more the sales.

1 Like

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by muyico(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25
bigpriik:

bro calm down i read a writeup well its very essential part of learning ,i said i want to start a delivery business in 3 months time,from my experience pos business can never crash,infact the morw people opt out of pos biz the better,the lesser the pos agent the more the sales.
since last yr cash less, I never visit any oos agent, I pay with my debt card,
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by bigpriik: 4:31pm On Jan 25
muyico:
since last yr cash less, I never visit any oos agent, I pay with my debt card,

i still do the job and many people still patronize me and my colleagues p
speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by muyico(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25
bigpriik:

i still do the job and many people still patronize me and my colleagues p
speak for yourself.
starting from here! mark my words? opay, monie point
were giving most trader free terminal with token check most shop? u will c dey re acct no written on dey re shop wall
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by muyico(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25
I thought u re graduate?
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by bigpriik: 5:04pm On Jan 25
muyico:
starting from here! mark my words? opay, monie point
were giving most trader free terminal with token check most shop? u will c dey re acct no written on dey re shop wall

nothing new, traders started using pos machine before operators brought up the idea,as an experience pos operator i can tell you people will always need cash and food no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by Zanzibar1: 5:57pm On Jan 25
muyico:
l didn't c any future in pos business, it will soon crash, try and register for ur pension, and look for better jobs! we're going into digital world, that al transact with only done with our debt card!
Post has been around as far back as 2012. And many more people are still joining
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by coputa(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25
bigpriik:

kudos,more grease to your brain
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by Acidosis(m): 2:35am On Jan 26
I thank God for your life, bro.

Keep doing your best. smiley
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by eepeepook: 5:55am On Jan 26
Wey proof?
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by Mustack: 7:08am On Jan 26
muyico:

Atleas medium years to come
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by FunnyDude(m): 9:29am On Jan 26
And you're happy
Re: Pos Is A Dirty Job Dont Do It Please(pix) by Onexmk(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26
Hard work is insufficient on its own.
You have to work wisely, with dedication, constancy, and focus.
Discover how to take advantage of internet chances.
One of the most affordable ways to improve your financial skills is via affiliate marketing.
No need for start up funds.
The individual that will teach you affiliate marketing and everything else is the only one you need to pay.
Did you know that as you execute all of the lessons from the Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC) step-by-step?
Weekly earning 350k is more than feasible.

+2349136115027

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Starting Ice Block Making / Transfer Money In Uk, Get It In Nigeria By Gtbank? / Gtbank And Atm Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.