Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga (30717 Views)

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by Prince111111: 1:17am On Jan 26
PrinceofSarcasm:

I am Sure you believe the earth is flat, and santa claus is real?
Seeing you talk a lot I would assume you are between 12 and 15 years old?
Let the adults discuss here okay?.go to the romance or games section , you will find a lot of your age group there
Gbam👍
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:53am On Jan 26
mcmbonu:
Politician are the reason why Rivers State is not on the same level with Lagos. I can remember when Port harcourt.

Google adsense Account Needed. Send a DM if you have anyone for sale.

click to chat Now

Finish your thoughts
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by commoditiesnig: 7:41am On Jan 26
Congratulations
AsomughaChuks05:
Honestly, Fubara of a governor is very humble and down to earth. He still knows that Wike brought him to limelight and he rather cut off Edison Ehie than his benefactor.
Honestly I admire that him. Humble & wise.
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by berrystunn(m): 7:50am On Jan 26
TimeManager:
He appreciates the President, appreciates Wike, appreciates Lagos model, appreciates peace. Eggs on the faces of wailers.

-kiss the truth!

Wake up from Political talk, all they say and do is all for personal interest. Those who believe the dollar will be one-to-one are still waiting under hardship.
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by hammer567: 7:59am On Jan 26
SEE HOW USELESS A COUNTRY NIGERIA.

EVEN THE GOVERNOR VOICE DEY SHAKE.

THE INTIMEDATION IS ON FEVERISH AND SHIVERISH LEVELS.
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by PHAYOL81: 9:56am On Jan 26
The people I respected most in this fading crisis in RIVERS STATE are the IKWEREs. Despite all manners of provocations from the IJAWS in support of their own against H.E FCT minister, WIKE, they maintain strategic silence but pay attention to the development. The lions don't prowl or roar unless they're prepared to go on a hunt AND NEED I TELL YOU HOW BRUTAL THEY GET WHEN THEY FINALLY GET MOVING?
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by AviatorMoney(m): 9:59am On Jan 26
Omobude244:

Ozuor
Make 2031 come first
Mugu,u go come campaign for am na
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by AviatorMoney(m): 10:00am On Jan 26
Omobude244:

Ozuor
Make 2031 come first
Mugu, u go come campaign for am
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by AviatorMoney(m): 10:03am On Jan 26
PHAYOL81:
The people I respected most in this fading crisis in RIVERS STATE are the IKWEREs. Despite all manners of provocations from the IJAWS in support of their own against H.E FCT minister, WIKE, they maintain strategic silence but pay attention to the development. The lions don't prowl or roar unless they're prepared to go on a hunt AND NEED I TELL YOU HOW BRUTAL THEY GET WHEN THEY FINALLY GET MOVING?
Nothing brings brutal in the issue.
We have ikweres in Governors camp, we also have ijaws in wikes camp.
Infact, Fubara himself is in wikes camp
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by garfield1: 10:19am On Jan 26
Omobude244:

Edison is his most trusted man now and possibly the next governor of rivers after him.
That is why he made him the chief staff.
Everything that goes to the governor passes through the office of the chief of staff first

Lol,fubara won't get a second term
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by Ashirioluwa: 11:54am On Jan 26
vanitybutiwanti:
wike worked for it, it wasn't given to him on a platter, when Amaechi ran away to Ghana, wike stayed back in Nigeria to retrieve his mandate

Like FFK worked for Tinubu
Re: ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga by PHAYOL81: 2:55pm On Jan 26
AviatorMoney:

Nothing brings brutal in the issue.
We have ikweres in Governors camp, we also have ijaws in wikes camp.
Infact, Fubara himself is in wikes camp

Don't intend to argue this, I merely gave my observation and my dear, it doesn't have to buy with your opinion. Happy weekend ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Balarabe Musa Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.