Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. (25576 Views)

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:27pm On Jan 25
Nzogbu2012:
Yiibo people want to be politizing issues.... as if the elevator no fit break down like their car normally...

We kuku know your evil mission upon this present government Yiibo person has never thought well of Tinubu or Yoruba person dead or. alive....

I still bookmarked some comments your people posted about Yoruba people on social media during. Buhari Administration...Your hatred for Yoruba and about tribes is irredeemable....any of these two tribes that takes your comments seriously or supports your evil project on this nation is a mugu

How long will it take to repair a taxi-driver’s car which suffered a minor breakdown this is so minor, but the minor breakdown is serious enough to keep the car away from the roads??
HOW LONG??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:32pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

I am telling you Peter Obi is just taking advantage of the situation....
So, why would they continue to give him the Situations for him to continue to take advantage of.??

If they knew that Perter-Obi’s weakness is to take advantage of situations,, then they should just block off the situations, and stop the situations from occuring.

VERY SIMPLE..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Jomonix: 6:34pm On Jan 25
Thanks PO for bringing this up. I hope your honest contributions will not be misunderstood. Nigeria will be great.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37pm On Jan 25
When Peter Obi coughs, everybody will sit up

This is the type of leader that we want in this country .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Nzogbu2012: 6:42pm On Jan 25
BluntCrazeMan:
How long will it take to repair a taxi-driver’s car which suffered a minor breakdown this is so minor, but the minor breakdown is serious enough to keep the car away from the roads??
HOW LONG??

Tell. me your state of origin...I will mention s9me.of.the project in your state that has been abandoned for donkey years....nah today you dey see abandon project for. Nigeria.....
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:31pm On Jan 25
Nzogbu2012:

Tell. me your state of origin...I will mention s9me.of.the project in your state that has been abandoned for donkey years....nah today you dey see abandon project for. Nigeria.....

You misunderstood why I had to use “A Taxi-Driver’s Car”, and not just any random car??
A taxi-driver’s car is a very busy car that is not so expensive,, but it is very useful and very important to the owner/user.

Meanwhile,, tell me a very important project in Anambra State that was abandoned??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Ogene001: 8:44pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi did not influence anything. On a norm, that escalator, that leads to the boarding gate, breaks down frequently and you will always see that sign after some few hours. So na normal thing for Abuja Airport (domestic wing).
They said 3 months

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:54pm On Jan 25
Tilumbu is a useless bastard

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Peakdesign23(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25
Humble man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by adefitim(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25
BluntCrazeMan:
As posted by IkukuomaC

Peter Obi had earlier posted:
I commend you for this Mr PO

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by stanliwise(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25
Jomonix:
Thanks PO for bringing this up. I hope your honest contributions will not be misunderstood. Nigeria will be great.
see this one looooz. Y’all shameless
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Bhella5(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25
Splashme:
Peter Obi is my own president.

That other thief will never be
my president
Obi said Jagaban is his President. Who is your daddy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by stanliwise(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Just saying it as it is. That escalator breakdown frequently and the engineers repair them. They did not start working on it because of Peter Obi, it has been happening and that is how they deal with it.
very shameless comment

3 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Juniorangel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25
I swear common sense is not common, just imagine what someone is defending, and is even proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by eldoradoxx: 10:05pm On Jan 25
If PDP acted like an opposition party from 2015 till 2019, Buhari perhaps would not have had the opportunity to run the country aground. The last 8 years of APC was a walk in the garden, no opposition anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by fredpeter(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Ode, who dey defend. I am telling you Peter Obi is just taking advantage of the situation, this has been happening before today but him no talk.
I have been in the airport with Peter Obi also passing through on numerous occasions with the escalator not working but he did not say anything then. Why now. All na notice me, lest i die😏
See how delusional u sound

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by DMerciful(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25
You too be good outside office!
Alexis11:
All Nigerian politicians are good outside office, it's always a different thing entirely when they are in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by CSTRR: 10:10pm On Jan 25
Sangoamadioha1:

Ode, who dey defend. I am telling you Peter Obi is just taking advantage of the situation, this has been happening before today but him no talk.
I have been in the airport with Peter Obi also passing through on numerous occasions with the escalator not working but he did not say anything then. Why now. All na notice me, lest i die😏
Taking advantage of the situation?
Really?

So who will benefit from the repairs?
Peter obi.?

So why didn't they block it before he spoke?

You are a clown.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Akaegwu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25
Onye eriri eri
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by CSTRR: 10:11pm On Jan 25
fredpeter:

You no see say ur brain the pain you.
You called an always faulty escalator " normal thing..
For good three months o.

That guy suppose chop oraimo cord.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.