Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. (25582 Views)

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:12am On Jan 26
13october:

I said it before if NEXT CASH AND CARRY, ABUJA that was burnt to ashes by fire was govt own . Obi would have critisized the govt. On poor management.
Escavator breakdown and get fix. Its a normally thing. I was in a store last week in Benin their escavator was not working. People used it manually without any noise.
But, [/b]the only issue I have here is in Abuja physically challenge people don't use upstair to board. They have their way out of terminal to the airside[b]. I don't know how he saw four men

You are very correct
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:13am On Jan 26
sinero:

Keep quiet if u r so clueless. Machine's are prone to breakdown. Escalators also break down in london heathrow, atleast I work there so I know. Instead of d buffon to criticise d epileptic economy and proffer solution (that's if he has any clue), he is busy scoring cheap mumu points and his worshippers are leaking is anus. Shame.

Spot onπŸ‘
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Jomonix: 9:26am On Jan 26
stanliwise:
see this one looooz. Y’all shameless

ill-bred youth
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Basicend: 9:50am On Jan 26
Arobaga:
The president sane people voted for

Not that useless Amadioha in Abuja with rotten teeth

Very true.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Quebec91(m): 9:54am On Jan 26
cheesyπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Arobaga:
The president sane people voted for

Not that useless Amadioha in Abuja with rotten teeth
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Quebec91(m): 9:55am On Jan 26
cheesyπŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Splashme:
Peter Obi is my own president.

That other thief will never be
my president
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Quebec91(m): 9:56am On Jan 26
Shut up 🀫
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi did not influence anything. On a norm, that escalator, that leads to the boarding gate, breaks down frequently and you will always see that sign after some few hours. So na normal thing for Abuja Airport (domestic wing).
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Quebec91(m): 9:57am On Jan 26
No mind that mumu guy jawe
SeeWahala:

So you're now saying it is normal for an escalator in the second busiest airport in nigeria to be breaking down frequently? shocked that nobody should worry about it?

Just because you have corn in your back pocket?

Na wah oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:59am On Jan 26
Quebec91:
Shut up 🀫

πŸ™„
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Splashme: 10:07am On Jan 26
Great man

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

A cave that has airports 😁
fantastic
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by naturefellow(m): 10:17am On Jan 26
sinero:

Keep dreaming
it's not my fault that you have a poor sense of humour.

Go live life. It is short!
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Splashme: 10:20am On Jan 26
Meanwhile, the thief in Aso Rock is on a private visit to Europe
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Benwallt(m): 10:35am On Jan 26
sweetjohn:
Nigeria dodged a bullet, how? You and your family actually was hit by atomic bomb and you are here saying bullet. How was your life before this criminal called Tinubu entered office? compare it with now. Now tell me who dodged a bullet and who was hit by Tinubu nuke?

You and your likes are actually the 419 here.

Going by the way that dwarfed 419 rule Anambra. If he'd won, we won't have a country. He would have crippled everything. Nigeria dodged a bullet
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12am On Jan 26
Ironbull:

Don't twist the narrative since your Emperor now the almighty criticism guru and Angel Gavriel or Micheal why not tell him to criticise God for the draught in Kano and Borno or criticised ipob and ugm ravaging his home state and let's see the outcome.

Nothing like mocking God on my post rather you are the one mocking God by equating a tax evaders with God.
Peter-Obi should criticize God for natural phenomena??

Continue.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Ironbull: 1:39pm On Jan 26
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter-Obi should criticize God for natural phenomena??

Continue.

Oh ok, pls then tell your Emperor obi to criticise natural phenomena, ok.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:43pm On Jan 26
Ironbull:

Oh ok, pls then tell your Emperor obi to criticise natural phenomena, ok.
Incoherence...
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Xiaohei(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Kuku refrain from addressing me, it is better that way.

I will ooo because talking with someone wey no want see road no make sense.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:51pm On Jan 26
Makinaki:

You dey mind dem? Dem go dey comment on wetin dem nor sabi? That Abuja airport domestic wing Escalator & lift wey nor dey ever work. Everything Obi Obi Obi!
Oohhh..

It was never operational??
And Obi was even lenient enough to say THREE-MONTHS.

The maintenance works was actually a first-time something??
Eye-service indeed.??
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:55pm On Jan 26
sinero:

Keep quiet if u r so clueless. Machine's are prone to breakdown. Escalators also break down in london heathrow, atleast I work there so I know. Instead of d buffon to criticise d epileptic economy and proffer solution (that's if he has any clue), he is busy scoring cheap mumu points and his worshippers are leaking is anus. Shame.

You work where??

Let me even pretend to believe you.

So,, if an escalator stops working in London Heathrow,, for how long will it stay non-functional before it is fixed.??

Respond Quickly Abbegg.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:00pm On Jan 26
Kog45:
Escalator broke down and a major news😁 Nigeria youths need to wake up and stop all these naivety....I remember going through Dubai metro and saw them repairing escalator and I was told it happens but here is a news
In Dubai, someone had to tweet it first before they repair it??

YOU GUYS JUST KEEP CHASING SHADOWS.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03pm On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Tell me where in this world does machines not break down As soon as it is noticed, it is repaired. Peter Obi na scammer🀣🀣🀣

So look at the bolded.

Three months was not enough for all the workers and users of the airport to notice such a breakdown??

Until a Peter-Obi tweets about it?
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:07pm On Jan 26
Benwallt:

Going by the way that dwarfed 419 rule Anambra. If he'd won, we won't have a country. He would have crippled everything. Nigeria dodged a bullet
This one is seeing visions..
Visions of Doomm!!
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Sangoamadioha1: 4:26pm On Jan 26
BluntCrazeMan:

So look at the bolded.

Three months was not enough for all the workers and users of the airport to notice such a breakdown??

Until a Peter-Obi tweets about it?

That thing was not down for 3 months, you master is giving you lamba as usual.
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by sweetjohn(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26
Benwallt:

Enjoy your stupidity
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26
Nigeria na curise.... things just deh spoil.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by egoldman(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26
Shawnnn01:
SEE wetin my people de celebrate

Then celebrate the not functioning escalator.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Mrtaye: 9:57pm On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

It is used everyday and just like any machinery, it develops fault and it gets repaired.
The fault doesn't have to be noticed by passengers when there are people in charge

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by egoldman(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Just saying it as it is. That escalator breakdown frequently and the engineers repair them. They did not start working on it because of Peter Obi, it has been happening and that is how they deal with it.

When slaves defend nonesense from their masters.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by marvrick: 10:17pm On Jan 26
Sangoamadioha1:

Peter Obi did not influence anything. On a norm, that escalator, that leads to the boarding gate, breaks down frequently and you will always see that sign after some few hours. So na normal thing for Abuja Airport (domestic wing).

There's a saying that goes like this: "Even the best German general knows when to surrender". You've exposed yourself as a big fool with this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by tammie24: 12:21am On Feb 09
Naijanascam:
Shame of a nation......... Push and start grin grin
Escalators that are installed in public buildings everywhere in working countries....
like you have all over Anambra state
Re: Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. by Naijanascam: 12:04pm On Feb 09
tammie24:
like you have all over Anambra state

This post is meant for human beings please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. / Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 / Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.