Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. (4372 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Abufo: 10:07pm On Jan 25
GeneraDitari:

Bayelsa is peaceful that one is true.

if it is Bonny and Opobo......IYC will carry oil politics into town to disorganize everwhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25
GeneraDitari:

Bayelsa is among the richest.

Fully Ijaw State and you won't see any official beggar..

Jealousy won't make una talk truth.

Bayelsans have among the highest living standards of any State in Nigeria...

Wetin concern Ijaw man and suffer?

stop lieing bro...The state is poor. Show the riverine areas. Yenagoa is nothing to write home about. And we should stop showing off street lights as achievement in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25
Is streetlight now something to brag about? Are you being paid to do this or what? I spent over 8 years in Bayelsa state and I can confidently say Bayelsa is one of the poorest states in South South.

The local government headquarters of Ogbia has been without electricity for over 10 years, no good roads. Sea piracy is the order of the days in LGA's like Nembe and Southern Ijaw.

In busy markets like swali, abled bodied youths see begging as a fulltime job, all the business stores there are own by strangers like Igbo, Calabar, etc. The indegens would rather prefer to be taskforce that extorts traders, or beggars.

There are LGA in BY where people still live in thached houses, still cook, bathe, and in some cases even drink from those dirty and polluted rivers.

Most of these streetlights were installed by NDDC prior to the guber election.

It is as if there is no government in Bayelsa state. In areas like St peters, Hospital Junction, Obele there are brothels littered everywhere. Prostitutes occupying over 7km, cultism is almost like a normal thing . These are areas that won't take more than 5 mins drive from the government house in that same Yenagoa.

Imagine displaying streetlights as breaking news in this 21st century, truly we deserve the type of leaders we currently have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by jamesversion: 6:53am On Jan 26
Sapeleboy911:
Is streetlight now something to brag about? Are you being paid to do this or what? I spent over 8 years in Bayelsa state and I can confidently say Bayelsa is one of the poorest states in South South.

The local government headquarters of Ogbia has been without electricity for over 10 years, no good roads. Sea piracy is the order of the days in LGA's like Nembe and Southern Ijaw.

In busy markets like swali, abled bodied youths see begging as a fulltime job, all the business stores there are own by strangers like Igbo, Calabar, etc. The indegens would rather prefer to be taskforce that extorts traders, or beggars.

There are LGA in BY where people still live in thached houses, still cook, bathe, and in some cases even drink from those dirty and polluted rivers.

Most of these streetlights were installed by NDDC prior to the guber election.

It is as if there is no government in Bayelsa state. In areas like St peters, Hospital Junction, Obele there are brothels littered everywhere. Prostitutes occupying over 7km, cultism is almost like a normal thing . These are areas that won't take more than 5 mins drive from the government house in that same Yenagoa.

Imagine displaying streetlights as breaking news in this 21st century, truly we deserve the type of leaders we currently have.

That boy Ditari is a paid clown.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:05am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:

Stop writing trash.

You are just lying
Lying about what please? Don't be a clown

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Poisonousman: 8:27am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:
Bayelsans can testify to the fact that this place Etegwe Community in Epie Clan has nearly lost it's name as taken by Tombia Town in Ekpetiama Clan. In Yenagoa Metropolis, tell people you are going Etegwe and they won't know but say Tombia and they will drop you at this Etegwe.

@General Ditari......

President, Nairaland Ijaws.

My younger sister got married to a bayelsa man ... make Una treat her well ooo.. infact I done dey see Una doings for her body.. Una dey try
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:37am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:

Stop writing trash.

You are just lying

What dyu think he’s gonna gain from lying? Hm don open una state yannsh already na
So cover ur face abeg

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Smile4me01(m): 8:47am On Jan 26
Who bring Yenagoa the bush capital of Nigeria to this platform everything about Bayelsa State is backwards despite the huge amount of money the state is getting on daily and monthly basis.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by kokoA(m): 9:32am On Jan 26
youngrichnigga:
Bayelsa's Capital; Yenagoa has always been like this since the early 2000s, there's nothing new you're showing.......I served in the capital that year, we always walk from Kpansia to Etegwe even in the dead of night then.
Everywhere was peaceful and there was no insecurity, your NYSC emblazoned white tee-shirt gave you freedom of movement in safety.......God bless my girlfriend of that era cool cool cool cool
I hear say dem dey like knack skin to skin ... grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by BondRiv: 9:37am On Jan 26
bigpriik:
one of the poorest states in the country.

Despite the resources and allocation. Their politicians are just squandering the wealth of the state.
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by fergie001: 9:42am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:
Continue lying.
He is not lying.....the open display of prostitution around those areas is alarming.

Let me leave yahoo because it seems that one is a constant term everywhere!
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:00am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:

Bayelsa have among the highest living standards in any Nigerian State.
Where’s ur proof?
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by BrodaBenad: 11:03am On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:
I

Bayelsa is the only State one person can move with bag of money and nobody touches even when they know it is what he carries...

It is because Bayelsans no dey suffer.
Them dey chop well...
Your money no b their problem...

Méchí ọnụ gi there!

I have lived in Bayelsa for a year and 7 months doing my projects

I was at Elemebiri in sagbama local government 2005-to almost 2007
I also know towns like
Asamabiri
Biseni
Odoni
Odi
And yes you people are furu furu people

You thieve even more than akpu kpo ( hawk) thief fishes cheesy or fis as you people use to call it

An ijaw man denying that they don't thief is like a fis denying water

My room was buggled twice in Elemebiri

Again You people are furu furu people

I mean no insult to any one. Just that my stay at Bayelsa apart from few nice people and ofcourse the ladies wink

It wasn't pleasant

But things were better then sha at least government pays the youths that 2006 time if I could remember correctly. I think it was about 18k that time and yes it was a huge Money then

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by DaInferno(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:

Bayelsa is among the richest.

Fully Ijaw State and you won't see any official beggar..

Jealousy won't make una talk truth.

Bayelsans have among the highest living standards of any State in Nigeria...

Wetin concern Ijaw man and suffer?

sharrap... no be thesam bayelsa I dey?!

All the things you mentioned not to happen here actually happen each day I go out. No light
Beggars dey, suffer too plenty
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by jamesversion: 1:53pm On Jan 26
BondRiv:

Despite the resources and allocation. Their politicians are just squandering the wealth of the state.

As your brother Sim Fubara has wasted N30B he gave to Edison Ehie & co to fight Wike. He also burnt and demolished the Rivers State House of Assembly, for nothing.

If his predessors were demolishing critical state infrastructures because of differences, maybe there will be no government house for him to live & work in today.

He should learn to advise himself.
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by Emu4u2c: 3:33pm On Jan 26
GeneraDitari:

Stop writing trash..

Bayelsans don't suffer at all..

Nothing concern Ijaw people and much suffer.

General no body is talking down on your state..He is correct and you know this...stop being politically correct
Re: Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. by BondRiv: 4:13pm On Jan 26
jamesversion:

As your brother Sim Fubara has wasted N30B he gave to Edison Ehie & co to fight Wike. He also burnt and demolished the Rivers State House of Assembly, for nothing.

If his predessors were demolishing critical state infrastructures because of differences, maybe there will be no government house for him to live & work in today.

He should learn to advise himself.

I don't support the actions of Fubara and his allies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej / Imo Indigenes Return Home For Free Education / Happy Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.