Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation (42423 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by victorazy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25
Omihanifa:
Mr ibu and his family don use there own greed destroy other peoples chances grin
If people can donate more than 50 million towards your father's healthcare and the next thing we are hearing is that his own blood made away with parts of the money then nigerians shouldn't waste their time on any celebrity again.

Who even knows of they are faking all these sickness sef.

Walahi dey spoil Zack Orji chance too, thank God APC will save him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by thecommunist(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25
Queengee:
I have always perceived that Jasmine girl to be evil and decietful,
why wont she evil and deceitful when the whole family turned her to a family wh0re.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Adewale1603(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25
BePrepared:

Selling their parents is still better than mining their parents skull
it's still the same thing, those who they sold their parents to, is it not to mine their skulls ? Abi they sold them into slavery

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by NzeEj: 9:05pm On Jan 25
If confirmed these kids are guilty of this allegation, then Mr. Ibu should better stop running helter skelter to leave money and estate for them to inherit.

If ur own blood can dupe u of people's contributions for your treatment, then he/she can equally kill u.

May God make it easy for us all
End time headlines everywhere

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25
Laple0541:
The amount Mr Ibu received from donations seem to be more than what he made in his entire career.

Imagine a whole #55M was stolen by those parasites, yet he still had enough to take care of himself.

That's his reward for making people laugh over the years grin grin grin. Don't envy

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Franklyspeakin: 9:13pm On Jan 25
For the very first time, i and manna agree
post=128125667:
His father,

Not her father.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by CheedyJ(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25
delzbaba:
How can you betray your father because of money?
When it involves money, some people can do the unthinkable so I'm not surprised
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by DJInfluence: 9:17pm On Jan 25
What a son....
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by kenchop: 9:20pm On Jan 25
REAL SHITTY FAMILY
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by dival247(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25
Those ppl did not plan to same they father he just used the money to boost is account so he can Apple for UK VISA IF THEY ARE BAD CHILDREN the balance will not remain 50m if even the father will not make it out off the hospitals the guy supposed Carrie is father along or the plan , if the money is my Ibru account by now the cash go down finish
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by thinkmoney(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25
delzbaba:
How can you betray your father because of money?
Bad side of polygamy
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Peakdesign23(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25
Very weird family.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Houseontherock1: 9:22pm On Jan 25
Whalis:
I read things in between the line. Mrs Ibu set up these two people. She has paid money to the police to have them by her side. These two people pulled ibus money out of reach of his wife. This is the grouse of the woman. If a bad child received 55m last year Sept and till now you can still find 50m with him he is actually not a bad child.
Let's agree that the wife is bad and she set the duo up...but there's no smoke without fire! A good child won't have a sham marriage with his father's adopted child, he also won't plan to Japa with her

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Ten06(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25
Some years ago, one wayward son his father spent fortune on to become somebody in life ganged up with his friends and murdered his father and took away his 200k.

Family came together, tracked the boy and arrested him and made sure he rot in jail.
He has been in jail since 2001. I believe by now the id1ot must have been used as cadaver.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by GGIA: 9:25pm On Jan 25
frankson1:

Why should they do the needful undecided

You have the North-East and South-East so which one in particular do you think he referred to?
I think its the East that is a red wasteland marbled with giga gully erosions. cool
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by frankson1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25
Whalis:
I read things in between the line. Mrs Ibu set up these two people. She has paid money to the police to have them by her side. These two people pulled ibus money out of reach of his wife. This is the grouse of the woman.[b] If a bad child received 55m last year Sept and till now you can still find 50m with him he is actually not a bad [/b]child.

You don't "read things in between the line" or maybe you do but don't understand what you read.

The reason why he didn't squander the money was because he had plans to relocate to the UK so he would have needed the money.

Besides, from your second sentence to the 5th doesn't make sense. They're not connected so kindly make the connection.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by gosmoney(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25
Waiting for vdm replay on dis matter cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Jan 25
sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25
Omihanifa:
Mr ibu and his family don use there own greed destroy other peoples chances grin
If people can donate more than 50 million towards your father's healthcare and the next thing we are hearing is that his own blood made away with parts of the money then nigerians shouldn't waste their time on any celebrity again.

Who even knows of they are faking all these sickness sef.
it's so painful, imagine someone with just #10k in his/her account donated #2k to that account and start reading someone made away with #50m . The spirit of giving will just disappear

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by IamMobisola(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25
Godada:

So Very dark man was actually right when he made these assertions .....

Just who is this lady Jasmine Okekeagwu to Mr IBU?

VDM was wrong! He was actually accusing the wife and supporting the jasmine side-chick cum adopted daughter
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by frankson1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25
GGIA:

I think its the East that is a red wasteland marbled with giga gully erosions. cool

I'm trying to imagine the East described in your comment so could you be kind enough to be more specific grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25
Eshoree:
Omo this matter go long o, but I blame no one else but Mr Ibu himself for this. If he had come out in the beginning to categorically tell us who is truly behind him, most of what transpired wouldn't have happened. It took a voice note of Mr Ibu admitting to someone that Jazmine is sleeping with him and his son to silence that Jazmine girl. Who knows what other allegations she would've levied against Mr Ibus wife had that VN not surfaced?
Jesus Christ
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by GGIA: 9:41pm On Jan 25
frankson1:

I'm trying to imagine the East described in your comment so could you be kind enough to be more specific grin grin
the one where Ojukwu is buried but his manhood lives on. cool

I wonder if his grave is still there yet to be eroded. cool
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Ubdavis(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25
I don't know why I fine it very difficult to contribute money on issues like this. I don't have problems with those donating sha
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Walai(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25
Guy forget it those Igbo guys dey see money.
The average Chinedu with 2 by 2 shop can easily cough out 1 million for the much loved Mr Ibu.
I'm not talking of the multi billionaires that gave silently

Laple0541:
The amount Mr Ibu received from donations seem to be more than what he made in his entire career.

Imagine a whole #55M was stolen by those parasites, yet he still had enough to take care of himself.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by frankson1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25
GGIA:

the one where Ojukwu is buried but his manhood lives on. cool

I wonder if his grave is still there yet to be eroded. cool

I believe they would understand that I'm only commenting in my comment cheesy cheesy

I don run o.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by BadMaster: 9:54pm On Jan 25
Dpharisee:
Mr Ibu has been discharged from the hospital, they should allow him to recuperate fully, all these drama between his wife and children is not needed now.

They didn't betray their father, its Mr Ibu estranged wife that is behind the show of shame
So you know better than the police doing the investigation, right? Moreover, how do you know what's going on in that family? Are you a member of the family?

You will just sit from a far and be typing rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Davido Stops Police From Harassing Taxify Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.