Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation (42442 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by atiku4President(m): 6:32am On Jan 26
A typical Nigerian useless family
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Daniluv1(m): 6:40am On Jan 26
Whalis:
I read things in between the line. Mrs Ibu set up these two people. She has paid money to the police to have them by her side. These two people pulled ibus money out of reach of his wife. This is the grouse of the woman. If a bad child received 55m last year Sept and till now you can still find 50m with him he is actually not a bad child.

You must be really dumb
So what about the part where the both of them already done with the marriage process and visa for them to fly out she also paid for all that?

Na una still let this country dey where e dey today
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Mirasteel: 6:47am On Jan 26
Greedy family.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Omihanifa: 7:19am On Jan 26
BALLOSKI:
faking? He lost his leg.

His two legs are intact. Didn't you see the new videos online?
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by callmevirus(m): 7:26am On Jan 26
Kinzo0917:
I so much love this your quote so much

nothing concern me but e dey mind

Guy, oil full your head

You're a real G Kinzo

God bless your hustle

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by spartachico(m): 7:37am On Jan 26
Interesting and where is VDM stand in this
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by supereagle(m): 8:03am On Jan 26
Omihanifa:
Mr ibu and his family don use there own greed destroy other peoples chances grin
If people can donate more than 50 million towards your father's healthcare and the next thing we are hearing is that his own blood made away with parts of the money then nigerians shouldn't waste their time on any celebrity again.

Who even knows if they are faking all these sickness sef.

Some Yoruba actors were helped like this in the past we didn't hear this ugly story. I leave the rest for you to discern.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Whalis: 8:08am On Jan 26
Daniluv1:

You must be really dumb
So what about the part where the both of them already done with the marriage process and visa for them to fly out she also paid for all that?

Na una still let this country dey where e dey today
I am flummoxed by the barbaric propensities of responding to debates and juxtaposed idiosyncrasies by seemingly educated Nigerians. This smacks of every sense of decorum and a hallmark of opprobrium and inebriety.
Someone just reasoned at tangent to everyone's belief. The right thing someone with contemporary good interpersonal relationship skills would do is to disagree respectfully devoid of neanderthal attitude.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Edusouls(m): 8:10am On Jan 26
BigDickProblems:
Human beings are very wicked!
noo black man for ur own correction once we see money we turn into what we truly are, no atom of love in our souls,one reason God dosent like us
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by itsene: 8:14am On Jan 26
Aza son, no waste time.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by MissKudoswrite(f): 9:51am On Jan 26
Not a good one 😟
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by CrownLands(m): 10:35am On Jan 26
Prodigals:
These "children" are scum.
Supposed brother and sister.
Their greed for money is beyond "blood"

They should face the consequences of their actions!
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by ifihearam: 11:32am On Jan 26
Dpharisee:
Mr Ibu has been discharged from the hospital, they should allow him to recuperate fully, all these drama between his wife and children is not needed now.

They didn't betray their father, its Mr Ibu estranged wife that is behind the show of shame

you nor well
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by sageb: 11:40am On Jan 26
chisomkachy:

https://dailynigerian.com/police-arrest-ibu-son-alleged/

Ibu is surrounded by Bad people
I feel sorry for him, I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by mastermaestro(m): 11:42am On Jan 26
Dpharisee:
Mr Ibu has been discharged from the hospital, they should allow him to recuperate fully, all these drama between his wife and children is not needed now.

They didn't betray their father, its Mr Ibu estranged wife that is behind the show of shame

You seem to be the only one who got the true picture here. Ibu's wife just wants to take control of the finances even when the husband doesn't trust her. She would do anything to have her way.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by MumEmdy(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26
Queengee:
I have always perceived that Jasmine girl to be evil and decietful,

Same here
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Jan 26
chisomkachy:

https://dailynigerian.com/police-arrest-ibu-son-alleged/

Now,, Mr. Ibu’s family is now in the open.

The scandals and everything.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by BePrepared: 2:16pm On Jan 26
Adewale1603:
it's still the same thing, those who they sold their parents to, is it not to mine their skulls ? Abi they sold them into slavery

Still far better than mining their own fathers heads with their bare hands
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Johnvincent: 2:39pm On Jan 26
Scammers Got Trapped in the Building by THE BEEKEEPER, Unaware that He is Special Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITR0dnwbXPY
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by fxexperts: 3:03pm On Jan 26
supereagle:

Some Yoruba actors were helped like this in the past we didn't hear this ugly story. I leave the rest for you to discern.
Your foolishness is raised to the power 10. ode cheap joker.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by BALLOSKI: 3:27pm On Jan 26
Omihanifa:

His two legs are intact. Didn't you see the new videos online?
shocked shocked

I didn't notice that. Where did that cry of amputation come from?
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Obierika(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26
I still do not understand this guys' family
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by tiger2080: 3:56pm On Jan 26
Just imagine u went an adopt a traitor,problem child bring problem upon ursef.father an son sleep wit one girl.adopted daughter arrange wit son to dupe father 55 millon naira.nigerians were busy donating mone worth more than 200 millon.useless son an step daughter busy stealing the money.my money is there donated 100k because of ibru.next am not going to give a dawn about any actor an actress.money u made from ur donation more than what u made ur entire nollywood but ur family were greedy.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Omihanifa: 4:16pm On Jan 26
BALLOSKI:
shocked shocked

I didn't notice that. Where did that cry of amputation come from?

That's why I said the whole thing was done so that people can donate heavily.

If you can remember, news broke out that one of his leg will have to be amputated in other to save his life. But from the videos online his two legs are intact.

Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by Growing(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26
Drams never ends.

Evil.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by 123yes(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26
wediehere1:
If we say they can sell their parents because of money they will be angry at us
The voice of a fool talking. Every body from your village is a saint including you. My guy you hatred for ibos can only promote them. Lazy youth.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by BALLOSKI: 5:37pm On Jan 26
Omihanifa:

That's why I said the whole thing was done so that people can donate heavily.

If you can remember, news broke out that one of his leg will have to be amputated in other to save his life. But from the videos online his two legs are intact.
This is seriously confusing. We even read it that he's lost his leg. May God continue to heal him. I'm happy he's back and fit.

He should use this moment to reflect. He has seen life from a different angle. Outsiders stood by him and his son and adopted daughter betrayed him.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by wediehere1: 8:55pm On Jan 26
123yes:
The voice of a fool talking. Every body from your village is a saint including you. My guy you hatred for ibos can only promote them. Lazy youth.
you are the one who mentioned Ibo I didn’t mention any names
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by supereagle(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28
fxexperts:
Your foolishness is raised to the power 10. ode cheap joker.
Turn around and look at the mirror whoever you see there described the person I am quoting.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by fxexperts: 6:42pm On Jan 28
supereagle:

Turn around and look at the mirror whoever you see there described the person I am quoting.
This truly shows that you do not have sense.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by supereagle(m): 12:09am On Jan 29
fxexperts:
This truly shows that you do not have sense.
Nwa Nikita.
Re: Police Arrest Mr. Ibu's Son & Adopted Daughter For Pilfering ₦55M From Donation by fxexperts: 1:12pm On Jan 29
supereagle:

Nwa Nikita.
Ewu gambia.. ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.