Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr (977 Views)

Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) / You Want To Kill Me With S£x Because Of N50k You Paid Me- H00K Up Girl Ran Away / Beautiful Pics Of Adoki Joy ,A 400l Student Of MGR Uniport Killed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by ricson11(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbRJs3vh2wA?si=SvGz9csQL73uPiwx

As a man, you can comfortably start a family with a monthly income of N50,000 - Finance Manager
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jan 25
ricson11:
As a man, you can comfortably start a family with a monthly income of N50,000 - Finance Manager
So this dingbat wants Nigerians to believe they could comfortably start a family today with just over $35 monthly income? And when we say that so many Nigerians are simply plain wicked, many refuse believe it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Martinez39s(m): 12:51am On Jan 26
Mtsewwww. Peak fooling.
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by oloriooko(m): 2:22am On Jan 26
This guy must be smoking expired gala

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Acidosis(m): 2:39am On Jan 26
A family without children, yeah? Possible.

If you can survive on 50k salary as a single man, you will live a better life by being married to a woman that earns her own money.

The simple fact that you both can combine your resources and jointly deal with expenses such as rent and bills means a lot.

Doing these things alone will kill you faster than ebola.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by brain54(m): 3:47am On Jan 26
He can start a family...

But it surely won't be comfortable. Especially if the wife ain't earning.

Some People earn less with family. Are they not humans?

All fingers will never be equal!

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by ValCon888: 4:24am On Jan 26
I have agree with this man.

With N50K, you can comfortably start a family of rats and cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by NSNO(m): 4:44am On Jan 26
Dey cap 🧢 nonsense.
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Remijuice: 8:03am On Jan 26
God Forbid!

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Dimaya: 8:49am On Jan 26
this is insane!

Have you checked out recent prices of food items. Take a listen to lamentations of fellow Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_5QXrPiIo

And this was before 650 per liter. I can't even imagine what unemployed folks are going through. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lordnkem000(m): 10:03am On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:
So this dingbat wants Nigerians to believe they could comfortably start a family today with just over $35 monthly income? And when we say that so many Nigerians are simply plain wicked, many refuse believe it. lipsrsealed
How is he wicked? Many married men even earn below that 50k and they have kids and are surviving. The country is hard now. Another reason why it is important to marry a woman with value that brings something to the table, not slay queens and sex hawkers and beauty queens with zero value. Abeg free the man. But that money as income small sha, God pls open doors for every legit man hustling to provide for theirselves and family

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Jan 26
lordnkem000:
■ How is he wicked? Many married men even earn below that 50k and they have kids and are surviving. The country is hard now. Another reason why it is important to marry a woman with value that brings something to the table, not slay queens and sex hawkers and beauty queens with zero value. Abeg free the man. But that money as income small sha, God pls open doors for every legit man hustling to provide for theirselves and family
That many married men do it does not make it any less wicked. undecided

Also you forgot to mention that majority of the men of this caliber who marry, do so with women who bring les, income-wise to that table. How does adding $5 -$20 to $35 make any sense when it comes to raising a family? And please do spare us tales fpm storyland of how couples in such situations are known to wait to save up before then having kids or something that outrageous.
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by malaria(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26
Una don start again
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lolu2019: 4:12pm On Jan 26
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbRJs3vh2wA?si=SvGz9csQL73uPiwx

ode
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lordnkem000(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:
That many married men do it does not make it any less wicked. undecided

Also you forgot to mention that majority of the men of this caliber who marry, do so with women who bring les, income-wise to that table. How does adding $5 -$20 to $35 make any sense when it comes to raising a family? And please do spare us tales fpm storyland of how couples in such situations are known to wait to save up before then having kids or something that outrageous.
You are right when you say men who do this do so with women that bring less to the table. Yet people will continue to marry, hardship or not. I don't believe in saving before having kids myself, I just believe in team work. I believe in taking care of my woman but she shouldn't be lazy. Forget those tales abeg, I no want am too
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jan 26
lordnkem000:
You are right when you say men who do this do so with women that bring less to the table. Yet people will continue to marry, hardship or not. I don't believe in saving before having kids myself, I just believe in team work. I believe in taking care of my woman but she shouldn't be lazy. Forget those tales abeg, I no want am too
I bet you that a good number of the over 100 million Nigerians recorded to be still living on less than $1.25 a day/individual. --‐ with even $70 a family of 3 would live on so much less than that, about $.050 per individual(no be evil that one be for this day and age) ---- equally said and did the same thing you claim here so I am not certain why you feel you are telling us something we haven't heard so many times before. lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lordnkem000(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26
Kobojunkie:
I bet you that a good number of the over 100 million Nigerians recorded to be still living on less than $1.25 a day/individual. --‐ with even $70 a family of 3 would live on so much less than that, about $.050 per individual ---- equally said and did the same thing you claim here so I am not certain why you feel you are telling us something we haven't heard so many times before. lipsrsealed
Doesn't matter if you heard it before, you heard it from someone else and not me so it doesn't bother me. There's nothing new under the sun, only new from the person doing or saying it that's all. The key is meeting that hard working and visionary woman now, this is 2024 and life can only get tougher for Nigerians
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jan 26
lordnkem000:
■ Doesn't matter if you heard it before, you heard it from someone else and not me so it doesn't bother me. There's nothing new under the sun, only new from the person doing or saying it that's all. The key is meeting that hard working and visionary woman now, this is 2024 and life can only get tougher for Nigerians
You are telling me that because there is nothing new under the sun, it is become Ok for a man earning less than $35 a month to marry a woman raising that or less with whom he then brings into babies to exist on approximately $0.50 or less a day in this day and age with them? This evil is excused because so many people do it anyways? Are you for real? lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lordnkem000(m): 12:00am On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
You are telling me that because there is nothing new under the sun, it is become Ok for a man earning less than $35 a month to marry a woman raising that or less with whom he then brings into babies to exist on approximately $0.50 or less a day in this day and age with them? This evil is excused because so many people do it anyways? Are you for real? lipsrsealed
Look my dear it's not evil, people don't have, life is tough and hard for 89% of thr citizens and it's not their fault. Thats why everyone needs to work in any relationship these days and aim higher. I understand you too but you just need to know people are suffering
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Jan 27
lordnkem000:
■ Look my dear it's not evil, people don't have, life is tough and hard for 89% of thr citizens and it's not their fault. Thats why everyone needs to work in any relationship these days and aim higher. I understand you too but you just need to know people are suffering
Ofcourse it is always someone else fk blame. That is the Nigerian crisis! undecided
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by lordnkem000(m): 10:55am On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse it is always someone else fk blame. That is the Nigerian crisis! undecided
You really need to stop this way of reasoning. Be sympathetic to people's plight okay. Suffering doesn't know gender
Re: A Man Can Comfortably Start A Family With A Monthly Income Of N50k - Finance Mgr by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jan 27
lordnkem000:

You really need to stop this way of reasoning. Be sympathetic to people's plight okay. Suffering doesn't know gender
Enough already. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Best Caption Wins / Drama As Man Publicly Turns Down Surprise Valentine’s Day Gifts From Girlfriend / Nairalander Needs Text Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.