Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry (20014 Views)

Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Kaduna Tops Worst States On Kidnappings. See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zeebuy: 10:25am On Jan 26
Na waa o.

Security is a mirage under APC, but some people will argue otherwise
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 10:28am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

Lol I know they have cursed you guys with chest beating but.....

I gave you a compiled data you're bringing a single news......

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by LivingLight(m): 10:29am On Jan 26
The truth is that, Nigeria as a whole is insecured. Great deal of work is still needed to be done.

Post aside,

If you are interested in learning Data Analytics this new year, I can teach you all you need to get started.

Tools to be covered:
a) Microsoft Excel.
b) SQL
c) Microsoft PowerBI
d) Python.

Duration: One(1) month per tool

Three(3) days a week.

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp +2.3.4.8.1.0.1.2.7.7.2.6.3
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Caramia2020(m): 10:29am On Jan 26
Insecurities everywhere
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Jan 26
Sigh... It's just like cancer. It spreads if unchecked at the source.

Those of you hiding and bragging that Lagos will never be touched should keep deluding yourselves.

That was what many thought about Abuja.

Katsina was one of the safest and most peaceful in Nigeria as at 10 years ago when I visited there.

A finger soiled by oil that is left unwashed will make the entire hand oily after a while.

If you can't safeguard FCT and a few states in the North, how can you simultaneously safeguard the entire nation when this spirals out of control?!!

You people are playing with fire in this country Sha.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Diligence: 10:31am On Jan 26
What baffled most of us under PMB was this: ESN was set up to battle murderous fulani herdsmen who freely roamed about wt "ak407", rapists & kidnappers, & to rid SE's forests of these brutes, BUT, BUT, Buhari sent soldiers, et al, after the ESN!!!

To every region, PROTECT YOURSELVES BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY OTHERWISE NA "FIGURES" UNA GO DEY COUNT!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Dpaulie(m): 10:31am On Jan 26
Nowhere is safe
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:31am On Jan 26
Brendaniel:

I gave you a compiled data you're bringing a single news......

You call that one data? Since when did you start agreeing with Nigerian data? I thought you always say they are always made up and does not represent the real situation of things any time it doesn't favour you?

So I should judge your region by April 2023 data??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 10:34am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

You call that one data??

No, it is agbado?

just like Tinubu, you people don't believe in statistics,part of the reason he is failing anyhow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by BOSSkesh(m): 10:35am On Jan 26
The Fulani takeover is happening right before our very eyes why can’t we see that??
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by rotadeco27: 10:35am On Jan 26
Sermwell:
I thought "Ebi npkawa ooh" was the only problem! Now kidnapping has joined!!

This is what you get for letting tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning!! How can I vote someone who will make me suffer hunger and insecurity just because he is my tribesman?? God forbid!!

I even thought the SW will learn from the north after what they went through in the hands of Buhari!! grin grin
If we search it well you are in that same southwest presently doing apprenticeship or hawking gala and drinks. You people should have grown pass this post election wailing. It is time to start making alliances and put your head and house together to present a prestigious candidate not an hero beer investor who want to change Nigeria from consumption to production without being able to do same during his abysmal periods of reign as a 2- term governor of Anambra state. Tinubu is a criminal and a drugee but his ruling template is still speaking till now and making Lagos the city to recon with in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Eriokanmi: 10:35am On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The headline should be Nigeria,not Ondo.

The whole country is under siege. Killings, kidnapping, rubbery and terrorism.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

For a man who once said
I keep saying this. I blame Jonathan for allowing the likes of Tinubu ride on propaganda to unseat him and gain power. I'd not tell the public what I'd have done to him till I complete my 8-year term before I release him. Every future politician must learn from the cluelessness of Jonathan. He caused all the mess on the ground

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:36am On Jan 26
Brendaniel:

No, it is agbado?

just like Tinubu, you people don't believe in statistics,part of the reason he is failing anyhow..

The question is since when did you guys start believing in data?

If February 2024 data does not favour you will you still accept? grin
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by AskNgige2: 10:37am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:
ESN I say a giant thank you for your continued service to the people of the south east cool

MNK may your days be loooooong undecided

Aswear..

Na now eyes cleared...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:39am On Jan 26
Sermwell:
I thought "Ebi npkawa ooh" was the only problem! Now kidnapping has joined!!

This is what you get for letting tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning!! How can I vote someone who will make me suffer hunger and insecurity just because he is my tribesman?? God forbid!!

I even thought the SW will learn from the north after what they went through in the hands of Buhari!! grin grin

It definitely would have been worse under Obi
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Sermwell(m): 10:41am On Jan 26
rotadeco27:

If we search it well you are in that same southwest presently doing apprenticeship or hawking gala and drinks. You people should have grown pass this post election wailing. It is time to start making alliances and put your head and house together to present a prestigious candidate not an hero beer investor who want to change Nigeria from consumption to production without being able to do same during his abysmal periods of reign as a 2- term governor of Anambra state. Tinubu is a criminal and a drugee but his ruling template is still speaking till now and making Lagos the city to recon with in the country.
This is one of the Ronu miscreants who put themselves in this mess!! You're still here hailing someone who is showing all the treppings of failure as president! Everyone who express worry or disappointment on the state of the country is either an igbo person or voted Obi in the last election!! That's the only thing your brain can think of as if every igbo person lives in Lagos!! The funny part is this misfit quoting me is not even a lagosian oh! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Kingbuhari(m): 10:41am On Jan 26
And they are busy blaming Nnamdi Kanu for the killing in their Oduduwa region

Cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by dalass(f): 10:41am On Jan 26
Godfullsam:

Even despite the abduction of 3 women in enugu yesterday?

Nowhere is safe biko!

Such people live in denial of what is real and happening to them and lurks at their backyard... They only see what they wanna see... They are plenty here on NL.

Seems like their only source of joy is when they hear something has happened in SW state even it happens to their own brothers/sisters or perpetrated by their kinsmen, they don't even care.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 10:42am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

The question is since when did you guys start believing in data?

If February 2024 data does not favour you will you still accept? grin

Peter Obi always campaigned with data and we believed him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:42am On Jan 26
Brendaniel:

Peter Obi always campaigned with data and we believed him...

But when the same data say na your region dey suffer pass based of GDP and IGR including insecurity did you believe?

So we should use April 2023 data to accept the level of insecurity in SE?
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Sermwell(m): 10:44am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

It definitely would have been worse under Obi
How do you know this?? Obi will never have rushed to remove subsidy first day in office without any arrangements for cushioning effect or even studying the the situation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:47am On Jan 26
Sermwell:

How do you know this?? Obi will never have rushed to remove subsidy first day in office without any arrangements for cushioning effect or even studying the the situation!

From the way he handled insecurity when he was the Governor
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Artscollection: 10:48am On Jan 26
OgThanos:
Hmmm..
Why is kidnapping not common in developed countries..
1. No much of hiding space. Abandoned forests used either as farms or factories
2. Their security and tracking systems are top notch...
After the kidnappers get their ransom and ensure the victims are released..
They will certainly be tracked. It may take days or weeks. But they will certainly be tracked down one by one.. that way, the odds of reoccurrence of such events is reduced..

Who told you no hiding place there, the landmass of the forest in Canada might be bigger than nigeria not to talk of Australia.

Prior to the militancy in Niger delta you hardly hear of kidnapping so has nothing to do with vegetation or whatever. The whole thing starts from bad governance, when your leaders are cluelesss!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Timmi: 10:49am On Jan 26
Sermwell:
By the time Tinubu is done, the Yorubas will run when they hear "Ronu" grin

The Yorubas will suffer most from Tinubu's maladministration, and I'm not capping!! Just watch and see grin grin

Sermwell, watch very well and see the difference 3-years of sound intelligent and focused administration will deliver across the country. In 3-years time, you will see the difference between light and day, between a people that is endowed with intellectual and sound common sense as compared with the senseless and crime infused people from the land of rising wailers.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:51am On Jan 26
E don dey reach them small small next time when they tell u vote a good leader u forget about tribalism and do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Franking: 10:51am On Jan 26
No Buhari again. Hold Tinubu responsible and keep the cows as evidence in case he asks where is the cow.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Franking: 10:53am On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The headline should be Nigeria,not Ondo.

The whole country is under siege. Killings, kidnapping, rubbery and terrorism.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

For a man who once said

The buck not bulk... haba.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Sermwell(m): 10:54am On Jan 26
Timmi:

Sermwell, watch very well and see the difference 3-years of sound intelligent and focused administration will deliver across the country. In 3-years time, you will see the difference between light and day, between a people that is endowed with intellectual and sound common sense as compared with the senseless and crime infused people from the land of rising wailers.
In 3 years time, the Yorubas will throw stones at Tinubu's convoy and shout "Tinubu Ole, Ole" or "Oloshi" grin grin You think an average Yoruba man has the willl to withstand hunger? grin grin
Or you think an average Yoruba man wants to die?? grin cheesy. The Yorubas don't have the kind of endurance the northerners had with Buhari!!
Just 4 months into Tinubu's maladministration, the Yorubas are already shouting Ebi npkawa ooh!! The next thing is to throw stones at Tinubu's convoy and shout "Ole" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 10:57am On Jan 26
Eriokanmi:
I keep saying this. I blame Jonathan for allowing the likes of Tinubu ride on propaganda to unseat him and gain power. I'd not tell the public what I'd have done to him till I complete my 8-year term before I release him. Every future politician must learn from the cluelessness of Jonathan. He caused all the mess on the ground

Same way I wish Tinubu will handle Obi because Obi will definitely be worse if he manage to get there.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 10:57am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

But when the same data say na your region dey suffer pass based of GDP and IGR including insecurity did you believe?

So we should use April 2023 data to accept the level of insecurity in SE east.

can you produce the data?
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Jameskele(m): 10:58am On Jan 26
This government will favor you and your family . See how it is favouring you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday / Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.