Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry (20016 Views)

Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Kaduna Tops Worst States On Kidnappings. See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Artscollection: 11:01am On Jan 26
Insecurity cuts across all zones right now but what baffles me most are the idiots here trying to defend this govt.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 11:01am On Jan 26
Funkyswagzz:
E don dey reach them small small next time when they tell u vote a good leader u forget about tribalism and do the right thing

Maybe we will all agree on who a good leader is by 2031 but the truth is none of the candidates in the last presidential election qualify as one. The candidate some persons are hyping and wish to force on other people's throats is even the worst.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by forusever: 11:03am On Jan 26
Verified PấyPal
Account For 8K Only.

LEGIT PấYPAL MONEY FROM 1000 Naira PER $...

ALSO GET A USA BANK ấCCOUNT THAT ALLOWs YOU TO WITHDRAW MONEY TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE PAYMENT.

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT.

RECEIVE MONEY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD FOR 3% Only.

I Also Sell

CoinZo♡m

COINBấSE

EBấy Account

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 11:06am On Jan 26
Brendaniel:

can you produce the data?

I will tag you when new data that exposes your hypocrisy again comes out but I expect you and your kinsmen to call it fake as usual.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by ufotunang: 11:11am On Jan 26
Government try and address and tackle poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation and insecurity will reduce and stop gradually
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 11:22am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

I will tag you when new data that exposes your hypocrisy again comes out but I expect you and your kinsmen to call it fake as usual.

your problem, we only pray for good news....
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:30am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

Maybe we will all agree on who a good leader is by 2031 but the truth is none of the candidates in the last presidential election qualify as one. The candidate some persons are hyping and wish to force on other people's throats is even the worst.

Bro nothing is worse than what we are facing now or are you trying to tell me it's better than ever. Besides we all wanted osinbajo to continue cos we saw the little he did. The guy fully understand the system, I felt so bad for him during the primaries cos I saw the disappointment in his face. What a brilliant man that was thrown out like garbage
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by sslcrypt: 11:32am On Jan 26
Nigerians should know this and know peace. The northern agenda surpasses any political goal or aim. Last time a southerner was in power we saw surge in terrorist activities, now the same activities is steadily increasing.

This agenda is banking on the division in the south and it's a shame they are always proven right. If you people like keep jumping for Joy like it will automatically put obi in power. For the other side keep taunting the opposition because you think you leaders are God with political movement.

At the end of the day, you all will burn.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:45am On Jan 26
SE is the safest region in Nigeria, from statistics
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zeebuy: 11:56am On Jan 26
Timmi:

Sermwell, watch very well and see the difference 3-years of sound intelligent and focused administration will deliver across the country. In 3-years time, you will see the difference between light and day, between a people that is endowed with intellectual and sound common sense as compared with the senseless and crime infused people from the land of rising wailers.

We heard more from you lots during Buhari's tenure.
Let's be honest here, the Yoruba have always voted along tribal lines, and they've always voted the most useless leaders. You guys are the problem of this country, no caps. You claim to be intellectual but you support a man who said "na statistics we go chop?".
You support light but you vote a man who said power is grabbed by force.

Do you now see how daft you sound?

There's an adage that says from the first day an egg clutch is hatched, you'll know a chick that'll grow into a cock. Right from tinubu's first day, he demonstrated a monumental level of cluelessness never before witnessed on this country, while you lots hail him because he's your kinsman.

Ronu Yoruba are the major issue Nigeria will always remain a shithole. You guys will be the cause of Nigeria's implosion and we'll forever hold it against you lots

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by 6ixT8: 12:02pm On Jan 26
Brendaniel:
When you tell them that the southeast is the safest region(even with the government induced violence) in Nigeria they start shouting Afghanistan and comparing it with the north when the south east is even safer than their region...

May Peace and safety be restored to all regions of Nigeria

Data is showing wonders. This number here is displaying the disparity in the suppose reverse order; if the victims of the kidnappers are to be rich
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Haaland21: 12:32pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The headline should be Nigeria,not Ondo.

The whole country is under siege. Killings, kidnapping, rubbery and terrorism.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

For a man who once said

Chinaza Philip and his boys should allow us to breathe.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by tinktanker: 12:33pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

For a man who once said
tables have turned, now his kinsmen and supporters are Shielding 🛡 from taking the blame. Tribalism and religious sentiments will keep destroying this country.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by StraightGaay: 12:34pm On Jan 26
Alexis11:

Have you freed your own mothers from captivity first?
Hope say your bleached legs never dey pain you, while on his manhood, because 4years no be beans and dodo
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Chaolin: 1:02pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president
thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

The east is safe from banditry and hearder clash ESN/IPOB are protecting us, you only see and hear that from South West afonjas noise maker, the Fulani will kill you all and chase you all from your fortress.

For a man who once said
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Chaolin: 1:03pm On Jan 26
[quote author=crossfm post=128128536]Hehehe.

From the North to the West, South to East no where is safe. And Mr president
thought this is the best time leave the country, insensitive leaders everywhere.

The east is safe from banditry and hearder clash ESN/IPOB are protecting us, you only see and hear that from South West afonjas noise maker, the Fulani will kill you all and chase you all from your fortress.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Anatolia: 1:37pm On Jan 26
Brendaniel:
When you tell them that the southeast is the safest region(even with the government induced violence) in Nigeria they start shouting Afghanistan and comparing it with the north when the south east is even safer than their region...

May Peace and safety be restored to all regions of Nigeria

How did government induce violence in the south East . Is the government IPOB or ESN that continues to declare sit at home or kill security agents? I am not against secession but we must admit that these guys are domestic terrorists. They are fighting herdsmen on one side and assasinating people on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Brendaniel: 1:41pm On Jan 26
Anatolia:

How did government induce violence in the south East . Is the government IPOB or ESN that continues to declare sit at home or kill security agents?

They should remove road blocks from the south east and stop harrasing innocent people, they should investigate cases properly and stop Fulani herdsmen from entering the borders of the south east....

Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by whitejs: 2:06pm On Jan 26
WEST
it is well

you have to do something
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by nony43(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26
Godfullsam:

Even despite the abduction of 3 women in enugu yesterday?

Nowhere is safe biko!

ESN is coming for them. East is safe.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:15pm On Jan 26
crossfm:
Hehehe.

For a man who once said

Lol grin how many of this leaders' family or relatives suffer from kidnapping or banditry? grin Make una dey do una selves. POOR PEOPLE ARE TO WICKED TO EACH OTHER. grin
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zool6: 3:43pm On Jan 26
U be mumu no part of Igboland have ever been sacked from there community like Part of Ogun that was sacked into Benin republic

Even though there is insecurity everywhere I insist South East is more safe forget all the noises and propaganda u saw people balling and spending big in remote villages across south east

Spate of Ritual killing alone should worry any sensible person in South west

See a very popular musicians group in South west how they where kidnapped mutilated
U can continue to fool around

quote author=Alexis11 post=128131939]

Lol I know they have cursed you guys with chest beating but.....[/quote]

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 4:39pm On Jan 26
Zool6:
U be mumu no part of Igboland have ever been sacked from there community like Part of Ogun that was sacked into Benin republic

Even though there is insecurity everywhere I insist South East is more safe forget all the noises and propaganda u saw people balling and spending big in remote villages across south east

Spate of Ritual killing alone should worry any sensible person in South west

See a very popular musicians group in South west how they where kidnapped mutilated
U can continue to fool around

quote author=Alexis11 post=128131939]

Lol I know they have cursed you guys with chest beating but.....

After NE, SE remains the worst region when it comes to insecurity.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by fehintiola324: 4:48pm On Jan 26
Even despite the abduction of 3 women in enugu yesterday?Nowhere is safe biko!Even despite the abduction of 3 women in enugu yesterday?Nowhere is safe biko!...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zool6: 5:50pm On Jan 26
U are known to live and dwell in propaganda
U are sure 150% more safe in a typical South East village than in a typical south West village because of rate of ritual killing there alone

https://thenationonlineng.net/unprecedented-spate-of-ritual-killings-in-yorubaland-and-the-absence-of-elders/

quote author=Alexis11 post=128137994]

After NE, SE remains the worst region when it comes to insecurity.[/quote]

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by egoldman(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26
We will teach Peter Obi lesson and never shall the Igbos intefer in lagos politics again.
Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by lapintoz: 11:09pm On Jan 26
Hindsight is perfect knowledge. What has the man you are touting ever achieved in his life aside from him being your tribesmen.

Kettle is always happy to call the pot black.

Remove the spec in your eyes before you look into others......

Sermwell:
I thought "Ebi npkawa ooh" was the only problem! Now kidnapping has joined!!

This is what you get for letting tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning!! How can I vote someone who will make me suffer hunger and insecurity just because he is my tribesman?? God forbid!!

I even thought the SW will learn from the north after what they went through in the hands of Buhari!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Alexis11: 12:59am On Jan 27
Zeebuy:

We heard more from you lots during Buhari's tenure.
Let's be honest here, the Yoruba have always voted along tribal lines, and they've always voted the most useless leaders. You guys are the problem of this country, no caps. You claim to be intellectual but you support a man who said "na statistics we go chop?".
You support light but you vote a man who said power is grabbed by force.

Do you now see how daft you sound?

There's an adage that says from the first day an egg clutch is hatched, you'll know a chick that'll grow into a cock. Right from tinubu's first day, he demonstrated a monumental level of cluelessness never before witnessed on this country, while you lots hail him because he's your kinsman.

Ronu Yoruba are the major issue Nigeria will always remain a shithole. You guys will be the cause of Nigeria's implosion and we'll forever hold it against you lots

The same Yorubas voted Obi in Lagos and voted Atiku in Osun while fraudulent Obi won all 5 states of SE with average of about 90%.

You guys anger towards Yoruba is beyond politics and goes deep into jealousy and great envy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Suffers Resurgence Of Kidnappings, Killings, Banditry by Zeebuy: 7:25am On Jan 27
Alexis11:

The same Yorubas voted Obi in Lagos and voted Atiku in Osun while fraudulent Obi won all 5 states of SE with average of about 90%.

You guys anger towards Yoruba is beyond politics and goes deep into jealousy and great envy.

Yes, Obi won in Lagos but I'm not talking only about last election.
Obi won all the SE states because we vote based on credibility unlike you guys.

If that election was between Osibanjo and Rochas my brothers would vote Osibanjo. We don't vote like y'all.

Who says anything about anger? Are you sure you're mentally sound? What's there to be envious of? Aside Lagos, which was Nigeria's former capital, which other states in the SW can compare to SE? Oyo State? Abi Ekiti? Abi Ondo?

Lollzzzzz.

Anyways, as Sanusi said, you guys can't get over primordial ethnic sentiments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / 5 Persons Kidnapped By Killers Of Efcc Chiko In Rivers State, Released (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.