Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine (18267 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:31am On Jan 26
Sctests:
Tinubu's daughter na proper lesbian. But woman stand for oseloka back.. grin grin

SeeWahala:
A thespian and model is who you're calling gay just because he posed for the front of a magazine and with a woman oh not even a man like him grin

😆 Hahahaha una hatred for him papa go drive una mad one day soon. Ask yourself what is the picture of a woman doing ontop a supposed gay magazine?
Are you saying a gay person cannot snap picture with a woman or that the magazine is not for gay people? What are your point exactly grin

Then what do you say about the below 👇

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:33am On Jan 26
christistruth01:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGerukCMy/

Nnamdi Kanu claims Peter Obi swings both ways. I wonder what gidgiddy has to say about this grin
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:34am On Jan 26
Sctests:

Tinubu daughter dey lick her fellow girl pucczy.. grin
And Obi's son dey suck another man's blokos grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Coldspice: 11:36am On Jan 26
Remember Peter Obi has a feminine voice
He himself never confess

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 11:38am On Jan 26
Coldspice:
Remember Peter Obi has a feminine voice
He himself never confess
It's all making sense. No wonder some called him
Ada-Obi when he was governor of Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Jan 26
christistruth01:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGerukCMy/

What exactly are you on about
Your god also has a lesbian daughter who is into arts. His loss is less since she's a girl though

But your god had drug dealings, forged certificates, committed perjury and robbed the richest state in the country blind!!
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DaddyJapan(m): 11:44am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

The lines are blurry

I understand what you mean. But what you perceive to be 'blurry lines' is actually cognitive-dissonance.
It is the reason why most of us, mainly as a result of our social conditioning, struggle to accept the evidence before us.
And why shouldn't we, when it so much easier to foist labels like 'evil' and 'despicable' - in order to stifle further discussion.

Listen - I readily acknowledge my innate homophobia just as much I accept my unconscious sexism.
But I also know enough, have seen enough, to understand such 'cherished' biases dehumanises and devalues the contributions of others. Do you? cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DenreleDave(m): 11:44am On Jan 26
seunmsg:

You've always liked my comment, you just don't want to admit it grin

Beremx and seunmsg

Heart rob finds each other ♥ ♥ grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:45am On Jan 26
DenreleDave:

Beremx abd seunmsg

Heart rob finds each other ♥ ♥ grin grin grin
😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by gidgiddy: 11:45am On Jan 26
Slytiger:

Nnamdi Kanu claims Peter Obi swings both ways. I wonder what gidgiddy has to say about this grin

What does anyone care about Peter Obi's sexual orientation, the man is a private citizen who has not been in public office for more than 10 years

But you unity beggars will say anything to protect your long failed unworkable Nigeria that is being destroyed by those currently in office.

Nigerias can be crazy, they can care about those who are not in office, than they do about those who are in office and running Nigeria into the ground
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:46am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Your god also has a lesbian daughter who is into arts. His loss is less since she's a girl though

But your god had drug dealings, forged certificates, committed perjury and robbed the richest state in the country blind!!
Obidients were posting the picture of a lady called Oyinda last election period and calling her Tinubu's daughter. Still Tinubu won the election grin

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:47am On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

What does anyone care about Peter Obi's sexual orientation, the man is a private citizen who has not been in public office for more than 10 years

But you unity beggars will say anything to protect your long failed unworkable Nigeria that is being destroyed by those currently in office.

Nigerias can be crazy, they can care about those who are not in office, than they do about those who are in office and running Nigeria into the ground
Apparently, Nnamdi Kanu, your mentor, cares.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:48am On Jan 26
DaddyJapan:

I understand what you mean. But what you perceive to be 'blurry lines' is actually cognitive-dissonance.
It is the reason why most of us, mainly as a result of our social conditioning, struggle to accept the evidence before us.
And why shouldn't we, when it so much easier to foist labels like 'evil' and 'despicable' - in order to stifle further discussion.

Listen - I readily acknowledge my innate homophobia just as much I accept my unconscious sexism.
But I also know enough, have seen enough, to understand such 'cherished' biases dehumanises and devalues the contributions of others. Do you? cool
What is the link between this treatise and your initial attempt to make a point?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:54am On Jan 26
Slytiger:

Obidients were posting the picture of a lady called Oyinda last election period and calling her Tinubu's daughter. Still Tinubu won the election grin
Her name is Zainab and she Is Tinubu and Remi's daughter

You can check out the name

If we are to go by your logic, that means the prospect of Obi's son being gay should not stop him from winning elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DaddyJapan(m): 11:56am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

What is the link between this treatise and your initial attempt to make a point?

You've gone from rejecting the idea that Obi's son was possibly queer; to hollering at mods to change the title of this discussion thread; to accepting what the optics suggest; to conjuring up 'evil'; and, finally, to charting a new course that follows 'blurry lines'.

My point? Cognitive-dissonance. Don't beat yourself up over it - we all succumb to this condition from time to time. cool

'Mask Off: Masculinity Redefined' by JJ Bola is now available as an audiobook!

Read by Eloka Ivo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Sq3i4uY9w?si=d2uViP4tnoq1r_0e

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by danzaki63: 11:57am On Jan 26
Like Father , Like son, i kmow that voice isnt normal.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 11:59am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Her name is Zainab and she Is Tinubu and Remi's daughter

You can check out the name

If we are to go by your logic, that means the prospect of Obi's son being gay should not stop him from winning elections
Tinubu's daughter being misrepresented is habeebat.

Obidients started calling Oyinda (the lady below) Tinubu's daughter towards during the election campaign in a bit to sway votes away from Tinubu, but it failed.

Yes the prospect should not stop him since it failed the Obidients despite the fake news. However, it's good to know this is happening to Obi too since you guys spread the fake news last year. A classic case of "do unto others".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Mrexcell(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26
SeeWahala:
A thespian and model is who you're calling gay just because he posed for the front of a magazine and with a woman oh not even a man like him grin

😆 Hahahaha una hatred for him papa go drive una mad one day soon. Ask yourself what is the picture of a woman doing ontop a supposed gay magazine?

Nna the thing is really confusing I even thought that boy is married with a son.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26
DaddyJapan:

You've gone from rejecting the idea that Obi's son was possibly queer; to hollering at mods to change the title of this discussion thread; to accepting what the optics suggest; to conjuring up 'evil'; and, finally, to charting a new course that follows 'blurry lines'.

My point? Cognitive-dissonance. Don't beat yourself up over it - we all succumb to this condition from time to time. cool

I still don't get you

Are you saying it is wrong to change one's mind and form new opinion when one is shown better information?

Do you mean that is what is termed cognitive dissonance in your medictionary?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Slytiger: 12:05pm On Jan 26
Mrexcell:

Nna the thing is really confusing I even thought that boy is married with a son.
Lol. Married to who? grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by christistruth01: 12:08pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Nnamdi kanu said it not me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 12:10pm On Jan 26
The news is spreading like wildfire on twitter.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by christistruth01: 12:11pm On Jan 26
Slytiger:

Obidients started calling Oyinda (the lady below) Tinubu's daughter towards during the election campaign in a bit to sway votes away from Tinubu, but it failed.

Yes the prospect should not stop him since it failed the Obidients despite the fake news. However, it's good to know this is happening to Obi too since you guys spread the fake news last year. A classic case of "do unto others".

Habebat from her photos doesn't look like she's into fashion
Her dressing is modest
So being a model is out of the question
I am not saying she is a saint
I only said she doesn't look like the modeling type

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26
Slytiger:

Habeebat's middle name is Oyindamola as well. And she is an LGBTQ activist
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by mightyhaze: 12:13pm On Jan 26
Beremx:
finally I have responded to your mention after your several attempts to get noticed by me. I was expecting you to mention me and you just fell for my trap. I'm waiting for your likes to feast on my post.

Enwe
Any half witted poster I come across usually gets a poke .. whether he responds or not does not matter..
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 12:14pm On Jan 26
christistruth01:

Habebat from her photos doesn't look like she's into fashion
Her dressing is modest
So bring a model is out of the question
She is a practicing Muslim. But Obidients started calling her Oyinda during the run up to the election.

The Oleka Obi's news is spreading like wildfire on twitter. Waspapping_ just tweeted it too to his Arewa followers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Coldspice: 12:17pm On Jan 26
Like father like Son

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Coldspice: 12:19pm On Jan 26
Sctests:

Tinubu daughter dey lick her fellow girl pucczy.. grin

Obi pikin na gay
Him papa dey sound like woman

2 of them make a couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:20pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Habeebat's middle name is Oyindamola as well. And she is an LGBTQ activist

Show us a picture of Tinubu's so called daughter in a suggestive pose of romantically hugging a man or featuring on a gay magazine like eloka obi
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26
adamusuleiman2:

She is a practicing Muslim. But Obidients started calling her Oyinda during the run up to the election.

The Oleka Obi's news is spreading like wildfire on twitter. Waspapping_ just tweeted it too to his Arewa followers.

Her name is Habibat Oyinda Tinubu and she is not a practicing Muslim whatever that means in your small mind
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:21pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Her name is Habibat Oyinda Tinubu and she is not a practicing Muslim whatever that means in your small mind

Show us a picture of Tinubu's so called daughter in a suggestive pose of romantically hugging a man or featuring on a gay magazine like Eloka Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26
Enugurangers:

Show us a picture of Tinubu's so called daughter in a suggestive pose of romantically hugging a man or featuring on a gay magazine like eloka obi

Maybe she has not reached that level yet. In 2021, you wouldn't show us a picture of Obi's son featuring on a gay mag will you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! / ESe Oruru: Emir Of Kano And Those Distorting The Narrative, By Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.