Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine (18219 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Video Of Peter Obiโ€™s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:22pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Maybe she has not reached that level yet. In 2021, you wouldn't show us a picture of Obi's son featuring on a gay mag will you?
Lol. Una go explain tire.

Words out on twitter. Peter Obi's son is GAY that bleeps other men's arsehole.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 12:25pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Her name is Habibat Oyinda Tinubu and she is not a practicing Muslim whatever that means in your small mind
Obidients did a good job hiding the news for long.
LGBTQ+ people ๐Ÿ‘‡

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by sketching: 12:28pm On Jan 26
RockHard:

Well, to each his own. But personally, I can live with the thought or idea of a poosy eating lesbian 'first daughter' than a fagget 'first son' getting his a$$ rammed. undecided

They are both overgrown adults.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:29pm On Jan 26
sketching:

They are both overgrown adults.
The irony is that Obidients is just the hypocrisy of the Obidients. It's funny to see their weak attempts at trying to defend Peter Obi's son.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 12:31pm On Jan 26
People keep digging on twitter. The last sentence in the screenshot below lol. The truth can only stay hidden for so long before it gets revealed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26
Enugurangers:

Lol. Una go explain tire.

Words out on twitter. Peter Obi's son is GAY that bleeps other men's arsehole.

Same word on twitter had it that Habibat is a lesbian who licks pusssy while Zainab is mentally challenged? Go figure!!
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by BondRiv: 12:32pm On Jan 26
Slytiger:

Are you saying a gay person cannot snap picture with a woman or that the magazine is not for gay people? What are your point exactly grin

Then what do you say about the below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Don't mind them. You will always find people denying the obvious and making excuses to continue living a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26
adamusuleiman2:

Obidients did a good job hiding the news for long.
LGBTQ+ people ๐Ÿ‘‡

It's shameful really. First Tinubu's daughter is a lesbian. The other is a lunatic. Now Obi's son is gay

Our politicians need to start praying for forgiveness. It seems their kids are reaping some untowards returns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 12:38pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

It's shameful really. First Tinubu's daughter is a lesbian. The other is a lunatic. Now Obi's son is gay

Our politicians need to start praying for forgiveness. It seems their kids are reaping some untowards returns
True. Na waoh.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26
adamusuleiman2:

True. Na waoh.

It's just sad. Same way jobless internet trolls were splashing Habibat's disgusting pictures all over the internet last year.

Jobless internet trolls need to get a life!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:40pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Same word on twitter had it that Habibat is a lesbian who licks pusssy while Zainab is mentally challenged? Go figure!!
Obidients trended that one last year. The hypocrite Obidients were throwing stones while protecting Eloka Obi who actually gets bleeped by men in the arse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:42pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

It's just sad. Same way jobless internet trolls were splashing Habibat's disgusting pictures all over the internet last year.

Jobless internet trolls need to get a life!!
We are now on the same page. The hypocrisy of Obidients laid bared.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26
Enugurangers:

Obidients trended that one last year. The hypocrite Obidients were throwing stones while protecting Eloka Obi who actually gets bleeped by men in the arse.
Well they didn't behave well last year in that regard. But I still think something is making these children of well-to-do people see this way as an attractive way of life
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26
Enugurangers:

We are now on the same page. The hypocrisy of Obidients laid bared.

Yeah. But you need to agree that those pics of Habibat were far worse than this of Obi's

Oseloka's "crime" now is featuring in a gay magazine and working on LGBTQ movies

That of Habibat was pure crass disgusting to see
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Enugurangers: 12:46pm On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Well they didn't behave well last year in that regard. But I still think something is making these children of well-to-do people see this way as an attractive way of life
Too much money and boredom I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by sketching: 12:47pm On Jan 26
Some offsprings are nothing like their parents. It's kind of sad that Obi doesn't have male successor.

His father is a billionaire but he wouldn't touch family business only pretending to be a 'struggling artist' in Europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Babalegba(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26
SeeWahala:
A thespian and model is who you're calling gay just because he posed for the front of a magazine and with a woman oh not even a man like him grin

๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha una hatred for him papa go drive una mad one day soon. Ask yourself what is the picture of a woman doing ontop a supposed gay magazine?
You are delusional

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26
Enugurangers:

Too much money and boredom I guess.

Or societal pressure. That society, to conform as an arts practitioner, you basically have to be open to such things especially if you hope to move up the ladder. It's just same way sexual exploitation is rife in Nigerian movies industry.

What makes theirs worse is the open acceptance of LGBTQ by that society. So someone who wants to mirror such society as an artist must be ready to imbibe the prevailing cultural trends.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:50pm On Jan 26
Twitter is wild. Eloka on the left. Handsome chap but waste of masculinity.

Gay people and leather are like 5&6. grin

Anyway, he is an adult. Whatever he wants to do with his life is his prerogative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by jude79(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26
OkutaNla:

Omo, I always knew that nigga had to be gay. I just knew it!

I believe people that smoke hemp easily recognises fellow hemp smokers, this means that all forumites who claimed or gullibly accepted that oseloka obi is gay without any tangible proof, except gossip and bad Belle, are also gay themselves, qed.

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by LegendHero(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26
SeeWahala:
A thespian and model is who you're calling gay just because he posed for the front of a magazine and with a woman oh not even a man like him grin

๐Ÿ˜† Hahahaha una hatred for him papa go drive una mad one day soon. Ask yourself what is the picture of a woman doing ontop a supposed gay magazine?

What about this one?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by TheGreatIYANU: 1:49pm On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

I have nothing against gay people but you can't be this dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by adamusuleiman2: 1:51pm On Jan 26
TheGreatIYANU:

I have nothing against gay people but you can't be this dumb.
Don't underestimate that poster. I have seen some of his post that got me wondering if he was actually an adult grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by rigarmortis: 2:07pm On Jan 26
RockHard:
Any discerning person would've long decoded that the guy is gay as fvck. Let's not forget that Mazi Kanu once exposed Peter Obi himself as a homosexual (his feminine voice and effeminate mannerism suggest MNK might be right on the money undecided). If PO had won ni, Nigeria would have become the first African country with a gay president. lipsrsealed

For the record, I personally have nothing against neither the gay dad or son though. It's a free world. cool

Tinubus daughter is lesbian, has Nigeria become lesbian capital
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by sketching: 2:35pm On Jan 26
jude79:

I believe people that smoke hemp easily recognises fellow hemp smokers, this means that all forumites who claimed or gullibly accepted that oseloka obi is gay without any tangible proof, except gossip and bad Belle, are also gay themselves, qed.

The gay report is not a surprise because their was something off about the man.
Till date, I have never heard his voice or seen his real age.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26
I almost stopped watching Power Book II because of all the gay shii. Make these people chill abeg no be everybody want see am. Abi they dey force us
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by grandstar(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26
RockHard:
Any discerning person would've long decoded that the guy is gay as fvck. Let's not forget that Mazi Kanu once exposed Peter Obi himself as a homosexual (his feminine voice and effeminate mannerism suggest MNK might be right on the money undecided). If PO had won ni, Nigeria would have become the first African country with a gay president. lipsrsealed

For the record, I personally have nothing against neither the gay dad or son though. It's a free world. cool

Peter Obi won't have been the first African country with a gay president. There were very strong rumors in the 80s of a bromine between an African leader and his then male lover who is a mobile tech tycoon today.

Anyways, homosexuality is kept in the closet in Africa so you no one can say with certainty that there has never been a gay president.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

They can only use him if he's gay. Using a straight person would give the insinuation that he is gay.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by grandstar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26
Rolings:
While trying to open another person Nyash breeze blow open your own Nyash.

Yesterday na Tinubu lesbian daughter
Today na PO gay Son
Everyone that was in Abuja during Obj tenure knew AA belonged to the LGBTQ+ community

Dem don start. What evidence do you have that he is gay.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26
grandstar:

Peter Obi won't have been the first African country with a gay president. There were very strong rumors in the 80s of a bromine between an African leader and his then male lover who is a mobile tech tycoon today.

Anyways, homosexuality is kept in the closet in Africa so you no one can say with certainty that there has never been a gay president.
You seem to imply with certainty that Obi is gay
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Jan 26
LegendHero:

What about this one?

Did someone put his leg on Oselokas head?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26
RockHard:

You people are something else! You come on a forum and declare them โ€˜gay dad and sonโ€™ based only on your hateful and prejudiced deductions, then end with the patronising assertion that โ€˜you have nothing against gay dad and sonโ€™! Care to tell us then why you took the pains to make the post you just made!? I meanโ€ฆ.if you made it โ€˜not having anything against gaysโ€™, then could it be that you made the post because of bigotry and politics!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor โ€“ Dokubo-Asari / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.