Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine (18303 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Throwback: 7:22am On Jan 26
Make him Papa running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, no catch am ooo.

That one wey dey advocate genocide as the solution to eradicate Nigerian LGBTQ.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Bobloco: 7:23am On Jan 26
Iamanoited:
HIS FATHER WANTS TO LEAD NIGERIA INTO GAY'S KINGDOM.
"A PERSON WHO CANNOT 'BARARESE HOW CAN HE BA AWOLOWO SE"?

Just as Tinubu is leading Nigeria into the Lesbian Kingdom through the great Tinubulation that he single handedly brought upon this nation.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by SalamRushdie: 7:27am On Jan 26
DMerciful:
Even you nor get sense?

I didn't say his father is gay please
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Af0nja: 7:52am On Jan 26
RockHard:
Any discerning person would've long decoded that the guy is gay as fvck. Let's not forget that Mazi Kanu once exposed Peter Obi himself as a homosexual (his feminine voice and effeminate mannerism suggest MNK might be right on the money undecided). If PO had won ni, Nigeria would have become the first African country with a gay president. lipsrsealed

For the record, I personally have nothing against neither the gay dad or son though. It's a free world. cool

If PO was gay, he would have won grin because then the free world would back him
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DaddyJapan(m): 7:56am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:
A thespian and model is who you're calling gay just because he posed for the front of a magazine and with a woman oh not even a man like him grin

😆 Hahahaha una hatred for him papa go drive una mad one day soon. Ask yourself what is the picture of a woman doing ontop a supposed gay magazine?

His body of work locates him firmly within the queer community.

But what's with all the other comments conveying indignation?
Is this young man a burden to society? No.
Unlike so many others we know, rather than living off his father's largesse, he is paving his own way in the world while contributing positively to the arts. So what's with the unrestrained expressions of homophobia coming from so many commentators? cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Sctests: 7:56am On Jan 26
seunmsg:

Lesbianism is bad but you see being gay is really horrible. Ladies can play with each other’s body and that’s it, but a man putting another man’s Gbola in his mouth or bending to receive it from another man can’t be explained or understood. It’s pure madness.

Above notwithstanding, I am not homophobic. I respect the right of people to choose whatever sexuality they like in a consensual relationship.

Gay and lesbians are all disgusting. Stop bringing your agbado politics into it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DaddyJapan(m): 8:02am On Jan 26
Sctests:

Gay and lesbians are all disgusting. Stop bringing your agbado politics into it.

Live and let live. There are Gay and Lesbian folk in every culture - and every country - who were born that way.
Not to accept this incontrovertible truth is to subvert reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:09am On Jan 26
seunmsg:

Lesbianism is bad but you see being gay is really horrible. Ladies can play with each other’s body and that’s it, but a man putting another man’s Gbola in his mouth or bending to receive it from another man can’t be explained or understood. It’s pure madness.

Above notwithstanding, I am not homophobic. I respect the right of people to choose whatever sexuality they like in a consensual relationship.
There are gay men who don't suck dick or get gbola in their behind too if that's where you're going.
There are also lesbians who use dìldo on each other including in their ass.
Stop being so myopic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Never4getU: 8:11am On Jan 26
Globad:

What will his papa do to him?

You think his papa isn't aware yet or hasn't been seeing him?

Would he have turned out this way if his papa could do anything in the first place?

And that type is the supposed individual to lead 300million population as Obidients are trying to force down our throat? A man who couldn't even be in charge of his own immediate family how exactly does he plan to fix Nigeria with rots?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Jan 26
The topic says he featured in gay mag where acceptance of queer (not gay) artists was discussed in an interview.
To daft agbadorians, he's gay.
To me, why will he feature in such a mag in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by ClearFlair: 8:28am On Jan 26
Supporters of criminals will always be jobless
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by FirstCounsel(m): 8:34am On Jan 26
DMerciful:
You guys never hated Obi until he indicated interest for the presidency. Hope you know Tinubu has a lesbian daughter?
For Real?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Peakdesign23(m): 8:39am On Jan 26
I hope his father will soon disown him.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Makunahatata: 8:40am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

There are gay men who don't suck dick or get gbola in their behind too if that's where you're going.
There are also lesbians who use dìldo on each other including in their ass.
Stop being so myopic
u are one of dem 😱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Chikel20000(m): 8:43am On Jan 26
Iamanoited:
HIS FATHER WANTS TO LEAD NIGERIA INTO GAY'S KINGDOM.
"A PERSON WHO CANNOT 'BARARESE HOW CAN HE BA AWOLOWO SE"?
if not that mods will ban me, d kind insult I for pour on ur likes eh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Iamanoited: 8:58am On Jan 26
Chikel20000:
if not that mods will ban me, d kind insult I for pour on ur likes eh

U ARE BOKOHARAM.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by KosiGee(m): 9:00am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:
The topic says he featured in gay mag where acceptance of queer (not gay) artists was discussed in an interview.

How do you know all this sir?
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Iamanoited: 9:00am On Jan 26
Bobloco:

Just as Tinubu is leading Nigeria into the Lesbian Kingdom through the great Tinubulation that he single handedly brought upon this nation.

U ARE BOKOISWA.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by KosiGee(m): 9:05am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

Leave Agbadorians out of this. Why would the boy feature in that mag? My opinion is that he’s gay, queer or whatever name they call it. Even if he likes or could sleep with a woman, there is something not quite ‘straight’ about him…in fact I wouldn’t describe him as straight.

I don’t have anything against lgbtq but I feel bad for Obi. He is the only son.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by gidgiddy: 9:09am On Jan 26
Taich:
Peter Obi, the only drug the reckless and clueless government have for their weak support base.

Oga they are killing Nigerians in Jos.
Ans: PETER OBI.

Oga the prices of stable foods are increasing what do we do?

Oga bandits have sacked a whole community in Kaduna

Oga Naira has lost over 100% of its value and it is still loosing.

Yep, Emilokan is going to fail miserably and his army of deluded followers are going to blame Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by SIXFEETUNDER: 9:11am On Jan 26
80% of Nigerian men are closeted fággots

If you enjoy anal from your gf , you're a fággot take note
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by BondRiv: 9:29am On Jan 26
Ew!
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:31am On Jan 26
Arkmanbuddy:
Let's see what Obi says about this when people begin to question the sexuality of his son. Y'all know Tinubu's daughter is lesbian and y'all have been taunting him with it. What say you about Obi's son?

Waiting for all the Obidients to come out in defense.
Go and wait for your corn god to come and defend his daughter.

Abi Obi f**k your mama yansh??

Did you see pose there with a man??
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Tochj(m): 10:04am On Jan 26
DanseMacabre:

@bolded: I don't understand. Aren't women gay too
Do man and woman do gay together?
Gay supposed to be of the same gender nah..
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Tochj(m): 10:07am On Jan 26
The young man is obviously a model
making his own name
Not sticking around the father
Eating from the poor
like Tinubu daughter, doing iyaloja
eating from the poor market women.
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by BadMaster: 10:13am On Jan 26
Tochj:
The young man is obviously a model
making his own name
Not sticking around the father
Eating from the poor
like Tinubu daughter, doing iyaloja
eating from the poor market women.
He is a gay, and that's why he was featured in that magazine. Stop defending nonsense. Anyway, you are probably gay, hence the unnecessary defense.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by DaddyJapan(m): 10:15am On Jan 26
Agboriotejoye:

He is featured in the magazine because he identifies with the community it represents. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Greenback: 10:22am On Jan 26
Taich:
Peter Obi, the only drug the reckless and clueless government have for their weak support base.

Oga they are killing Nigerians in Jos.

Oga the prices of stable foods are increasing what do we do?

Oga bandits have sacked a whole community in Kaduna

Oga Naira has lost over 100% of its value and it is still loosing.
We just don't understand anymore o!!!!!!

OBI WHO ISN'T PRESIDENT RECEIVES MORE CRITICISM AND ATTENTION AND ATTACKS THAN THE PEOPLE IN GOVT WHO HAVE SUBJECTED THEM TO "EBIN PAWA O!!!"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Beremx(f): 10:23am On Jan 26
seunmsg:

Lesbianism is bad but you see being gay is really horrible. Ladies can play with each other’s body and that’s it, but a man putting another man’s Gbola in his mouth or bending to receive it from another man can’t be explained or understood. It’s horrible, disgusting and pure madness.

first time I'm liking your comment. I was about writing this before you wrote exactly what was on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by Greenback: 10:26am On Jan 26
OkutaNla:

Omo, I always knew that nigga had to be gay. I just knew it!
It takes one to perceive another
Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by crixlight2(m): 10:29am On Jan 26
DaddyJapan:

His body of work locates him firmly within the queer community.

But what's with all the other comments conveying indignation?
Is this young man a burden to society? No.
Unlike so many others we know, rather than living off his father's largesse, he is paving his own way in the world while contributing positively to the arts. So what's with the unrestrained expressions of homophobia coming from so many commentators? cool
lol I believe if Obi come out today and say he is now a gay , you people will start shouting that gay is the only way that can safe Nigeria. Since Obi son is Queer now . Suddenly he is contributing positively to the society

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine by seunmsg(m): 10:30am On Jan 26
Beremx:
first time I'm liking your comment. I was about writing this before you wrote exactly what was on my mind.

You've always liked my comment, you just don't want to admit it grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute / Live: NLC Tarrif Protest At AEDC Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.