Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape (34294 Views)

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned / Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ifechiluru892: 6:48pm On Jan 26
Useless man...why u no carry hookup for 30k...seek consent first...see how u ruined ur life...idiotUseless man...why u no carry hookup for 30k...seek consent first...see how u ruined ur life...idiot...
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 6:50pm On Jan 26
hammer567:
THE LAW CANNOT PROTECT ANYBODY, IT IS THEIR TO ENFORCE ACCOUNTABILITY.

AT THE END WE AGREEE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE NOT AN EYE FOR A HEAD.

Every time a criminal is put out of circulation someone somewhere is protected.
Whatever name you want to call it is ok by me as long as they understand that once they are caught they will never have the chance to hurt another person ever again.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by elonize(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26
I dey c sm foolish ppo wen dey insult d guy...did u know e said smtin concerning tinubi losing d election... N all were coming to pass.Na der dem notice d man ,n came after him..
In dis country,u can't talk anything dat doesn't favour APC, or its ur head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKTR0Zh44A&t=2s
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 6:55pm On Jan 26
ElSudani:

Every time a criminal is put out of circulation someone somewhere is protected.
Whatever name you want to call it ok by me as long as they understand that once they are caught they will never have the chance to hurt another person ever again.

NOT REALLY, BECAUSE IF A PERSON IS A PROSTITUTE AND ALWAYS HANGING AROUND DARK CORNERS WAITING FOR STRANGERS, THE LAW CANNOT PROTECT THEM.

THE LAW IS THEIR TO HOLD WHOEVER HARM THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

U HERE MRVERYDARKMAN SAY HOLD TONTO DIKEH RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 6:57pm On Jan 26
hammer567:

NOT REALLY, BECAUSE IF A PERSON IS A PROSTITUTE AND ALWAYS HANGING AROUND DARK CORNERS WAITINF FOR STRANGERS, THE LAW CANNOT PROTECT THEM.

U HERE MRDARKMAN SAY HOLD TONTO DIKEH RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME.

What the hell are you talking about?
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 6:59pm On Jan 26
ElSudani:

What the hell are you talking about?

MRVERYDARKMAN SAY HOLD TONTO DIKEH RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYvsADvIqg
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by spencekat(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26
jogojogo:

You don't need to insult on this.
Personally I never heard about his case until after his lame prediction on the outcome of the election
The case was unearthed last year. He was first charged to court last year too.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by BarrElChapo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26
Lmaooo oooooo this animal was prophesying about coup et al and how Peter obi would be president not knowing the animal is a rapist.

Pentecostalism is Nigeria is pure African traditional religion.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by rapheal5(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26
lawani:

The whole penitentiary system needs an overhaul. Prison is not a work house or a boarding house. Redress is more important than punishment. Rape should be settled and not punished with a jail term. If you are wealthy you pay more and if you are poor you pay something that will dent you substantially and you wear the tag as well and payment should go to victim with government as broker
person wey thief rape him wife for him presence fit deck you for back...
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by Tycyborg(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26
Tayomi37:
Did penalty for rape is life imprisonment in Nigeria?.

I'm just asking for the last time I heard was 6 to 14years

Only in lagos state it's life in prison but other states are 14 to 16
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by KayB: 9:05pm On Jan 26
Skimpies are trendy. ALIHAMDULILAH
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by femi4: 9:19pm On Jan 26
Tayomi37:
Did penalty for rape is life imprisonment in Nigeria?.

I'm just asking for the last time I heard was 6 to 14years
Àwọn apologist ti de

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hafeeanubasy: 10:00pm On Jan 26
rigarmortis:

Did you mean vocal? Seems like you write English in your local accent. It's v, not F.

Secondly, were you brain dead when a lady accused ibiyomie too? And didn't you see him among the list I compiled? Seems you are brain dead and blind. That's a deadly combo

Lastly I expressed an opinion and can't recall inviting you to display your generational st.ewpeedity.

It's seems you are mistaking your large head for intelligence, better visit a doctor and have all the excess fluid in your skull drained into a bucket. Akuri Omo werey

Ode oshi

You are still not making sense!

Be like say na you dey arrange babe for those pastors.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by rigarmortis: 10:54pm On Jan 26
hafeeanubasy:

You are still not making sense!

Be like say na you dey arrange babe for those pastors.

Yes na. Last week I arranged your mom and sister to run thr33some with one famous pastor.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by Agugbadin: 3:20am On Jan 27
How come this kind of person parade themselves as clerics.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by tianshie(m): 4:04am On Jan 27
This is the man who predicted/prophesied Tinubu would be arrested on inauguration day. Tinubu using his corrupt legal system to punish the man.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hafeeanubasy: 5:48am On Jan 27
rigarmortis:

Yes na. Last week I arranged your mom and sister to run thr33some with one famous pastor.
😆..kid!
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by rigarmortis: 9:40am On Jan 27
hafeeanubasy:

😆..kid!

Kid. That's the result of what happened. Your mom and sis got pregnant with a kid for the same pastor.

Do you know you dad is not really your dad? Should I tell you the story of your mom and a particular infamous cele pastor?
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by godofuck231: 12:59pm On Jan 27
Way to go fiker
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by fareed69(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27
SenatePresdo:

He raped nobody.

It's because he was against APC.

Tinubu will fall lower than Nebuchadnezzar did.

Go and rape in Lagos come and see yourself.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 2:22pm On Jan 27
hammer567:

NOT REALLY, BECAUSE IF A PERSON IS A PROSTITUTE AND ALWAYS HANGING AROUND DARK CORNERS WAITING FOR STRANGERS, THE LAW CANNOT PROTECT THEM.

U HERE MRVERYDARKMAN SAY HOLD TONTO DIKEH RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME.
https://www.nairaland.com/7982937/corpse-8-year-old-pupil-killed-suspected/2#128150609

These are your friends you want to protect.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by Asswipemod: 2:56pm On Jan 27
seunmsg:
Good judgment. He should rot in jail.

Ah, Kadoso Mutairu! A human being like you! Run to the mods that I insulted you again o. Sebi you can't tell or handle the truth. When we confront you that you don't tell the truth, you run to the mods. So I am expecting you to do it again.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by doyin01: 3:30pm On Jan 27
naturefellow:
lack of privileged information doesn't equate to being dumb. Keyboard warrior! Very quick to use their smartphone to show pseudo-intelligence online.

You Are truly dumb.. only a dumb person jumps into conclusions on an issue that they have no full information about
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 6:05pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

https://www.nairaland.com/7982937/corpse-8-year-old-pupil-killed-suspected/2#128150609

These are your friends you want to protect.

YOUR LAW NO FIT PROTECT ORDINARY 8 YEAR OLD CHILD?

U MEAN YOUR FRIENDS AND BROTHERS.

COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 6:12pm On Jan 27
hammer567:

YOUR LAW NO FIT PROTECT ORDINARY 8 YEAR OLD CHILD?

U MEAN YOUR FRIENDS AND BROTHERS.

COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

In your deranged estimation when the perpetrators are caught giving them the maximum sentence will amount to revenge!
Reason folks like your kidnapper and ritualist friends should be kept away from the rest of the sane society.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 6:21pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

In your deranged estimation when the perpetrators are caught giving them the maximum sentence will amount to revenge!
Reason folks like your kidnapper and ritualist friends should be kept away from the rest of the sane society.

GUY U ARE GOING OUT OF CONTEXT.

KIDNAP AND RITUAL ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 6:23pm On Jan 27
hammer567:

GUY U ARE GOING OUT OF CONTEXT.

KIDNAP AND RITUAL ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.

When did I ever debate the difference with you? They are different things but which one of them doesn't lead to loss of innocent lives?
You are the one who feels one is better than the other not me.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 7:05pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

When did I ever debate the difference with you? They are different things but which one of them doesn't lead to loss of innocent lives?
You are the one who feels one is better than the other not me.

Ok, i know where you are driving to, it is now igbo versus yoruba, kidnap versus ritual?

With this level of reasoning, we go no where.

Kidnap is different from ritual, with ritual the game is loss of life, kidnap may just be to estortion, even people kidnap themselves and ask their family to pay.,
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 7:24pm On Jan 27
hammer567:

Ok, i know where you are driving to, it is now igbo versus yoruba, kidnap versus ritual?

With this level of reasoning, we go no where.

Kidnap is different from ritual, with ritual the game is loss of life, kidnap may just be to estortion, even people kidnap themselves and ask their family to pay.,

Look, I make no difference between the crimes or who is committing them. There's nothing in what I wrote to suggest I meant what you are alluding to.
You are trying to divert the conversation to something else. Where in my conversation with you did I make any distinction between the ethnicity of the criminals?
There's no distinction, even if you fake your own kidnapping in order to extort money, you should still go to prison for a very long time.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by naturefellow(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27
doyin01:
You are truly dumb... only a dumb person jumps into conclusions on an issue that they have no full information about
doyin01, rest! Stop displaying your lack of intelligence online.

Jumping into conclusion doesn't equate dumb

It is rather dumb to think both are synonymous.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by hammer567: 10:14pm On Jan 27
ElSudani:

Look, I make no difference between the crimes or who is committing them. There's nothing in what I wrote to suggest I meant what you are alluding to.
You are trying to divert the conversation to something else. Where in my conversation with you did I make any distinction between the ethnicity of the criminals?
There's no distinction, even if you fake your own kidnapping in order to extort money, you should still go to prison for a very long time.

That is your problem.

The crimes are not the same and penalty cannot be the same.

This is not strict flogging you give children without mercy, u cannot take that African mindset into Criminal Justice system.

If it is kidnap, you start with 20 years, if rape is involved, 30years, if murder is established, u move to life. More than 1 murder, Execution.

Justice must be tempered with mercy.
Re: Court Sentences Feyi Daniels To Life In Prison Over Rape by ElSudani: 10:42pm On Jan 27
hammer567:

That is your problem.

The crimes are not the same and penalty cannot be the same.

This is not strict flogging you give children without mercy, u cannot take that African mindset into Criminal Justice system.

If it is kidnap, you start with 20 years, if rape is involved, 30years, if murder is established, u move to life. More than 1 murder, Execution.

Justice must be tempered with mercy.

Go back to my first comment which you quoted. I specifically mentioned kidnapping and ritual killing, these are serious crimes with severe penalties everywhere in the world.
You don't get a slap on the wrist anywhere for these types of crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Guard's Wife Mistaken For Millionaire's Wife, Kidnapped In Lagos / Dismissed Soldier Terrorizing Ebute Meta, Nabbed. / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.