Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) (34241 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27
Ogun state. The gateway to richualist.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Blitzking: 1:57pm On Jan 27
If caught u will see the culprits looking wretched...the heart of man is continually evil..see how they ended this gals life..those ppl dey everly look poverty stricken.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27
This world shud end already.

The ruler of this world is in total control
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Charly68: 1:57pm On Jan 27
The killers wont have children in this life and if they have any before,they will die young and die suddenly as God liveth.. the wicked will never know peace in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by uvie66: 1:58pm On Jan 27
Cti28:
This is gruesome.
Some human are heartless
I have concluded, nnamdi Kanu was right, this is a zoo and we're animals.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by TYCO77: 2:00pm On Jan 27
[color=#000099][/color]
TINTINABULATION:
Very sad! May God continue to protect our kids. The Nation failed her. Those who cut short your life, no matter their lenght of days, will not experience peace.

AMEN!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27
This is barbaric and evil. Who do this ? Those who killed this little child will meet their Waterloo.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Ezennayapaul(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27
May this people that commit this evil no see peace in their lives
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by isaachi4u: 2:02pm On Jan 27
I imagine how poeple get these kind of evil mind.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by jeff1607(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27
Patrickisioma:
wickedness...I pray these evil doers are brought to book..

anyways see my signature and start mining and earning...100% free

How you still got the heart to advertise on such a thread is soooooo shocking

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27
The perpetrators will also die a miserable death...
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Achoghim: 2:05pm On Jan 27
What's this? Tf! This is really painful to see
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by oluwaseyi0: 2:06pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:

Please don't drag God into the matter. He is unquestionable.

Just like our leaders and military

Failed, rather than take responsibility, blame or resign they act invisible or unquestionable

But when things get right they take praise, thanksgiving, adulation, offering and whatever but when they go haywire as it has been recently then act cowardly unquestionable
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:06pm On Jan 27
Hahaha!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin if I talk wetin dey my mind now
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by GOVERNORR: 2:07pm On Jan 27
26 January is grand climax satanic ritual day..

Check the date in the picture below and the ritual

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27
All these traditionalists self if they know that they can't contain the bad eggs among them maybe we should just declare rap up every persons person practicing traditional religion
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by badoh(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27
TINTINABULATION:
Very sad! May God continue to protect our kids. The Nation failed her. Those who cut short your life, no matter their lenght of days, will not experience peace.
Please blame the govt and the school authority who couldn't put in place preventive measures of safeguarding children in the school. Some schools are so exposed that there's no barrier preventing intruders entering the school. We have a long way to go. I wonder the kind of pain this innocent child go through when the cursed and wicked soul chopped her legs
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Ulogwe1: 2:12pm On Jan 27
You took someone own and you expect karma not to visit you.

The wicked will not go unpunish.

Those that took away this destiny will never know peace. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Sctests: 2:15pm On Jan 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
Warning - GRAPHIC PHOTO

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/corpse-of-8-year-old-pupil-killed-by-suspected-ritualists-in-ogun-graphic-2.html

See how they butchered the little girl like a baby goat. My God!

These people and their insatiable taste for human parts. Tueh!

Are they cursed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by MitchellK: 2:15pm On Jan 27
Xcelinteriors:
And the person that did this think he will ever succeed in life? Even his generations unborn can never ever be successful

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Uncletony(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27
It shall never be well with lugard anywhere he is right now!
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Theopneustos: 2:16pm On Jan 27
Otokototo riot is loading part 2
Time to raid, kill and massacre ritualists and burn down their properties.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Sctests: 2:16pm On Jan 27
Osiris12:
Ogun state is always in the news for bad reasons

I can never understand the people of that region and their thirst for human parts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Jan 27
People will just say oooh aaah and then go back to what they were doing until the next gruesome murder.
What is wrong with black people?
These killings should cause people to protest to the government to do something as a matter of urgency.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Sctests: 2:17pm On Jan 27
PDJT:
-This barbarians again? This is very horrible. May God rest the gentle soul and give his family and friends the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

-Vulnerable people are really endangered in that Waste Side. cry

It is irritating.

The people of that region need to check themselves. Everyday in yoruba land human beings are butchered like goats to be sold in their market. It is now a norm for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by nesphil(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27
Southwesterners see these ritual killings as normal if not I see no reason why those committing this same acts all the time always go scot free. Sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27
RIP young girl. May your killers know no peace until they are butchered too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by Realestatevixen: 2:20pm On Jan 27
Why do I feel like there's an insider collaboration in this very sad and barbaric act.
Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27
Why are governors in SW not doing anything about this ritual killings especially in Ogun, Oyo and Osun ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by fred04(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27
With all these ritual killings ,skull mining and the rest, I can gladly say that average Yoruba is a ritualist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) by 6ixVille: 2:22pm On Jan 27
Bro. No amount of money can make me stay in Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Warri / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.