Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) (26067 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / Uniport Lecturer Develops Biometric Software Used For Attendace / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by freeman66: 6:18pm On Jan 26
Zonefree:

Nigerian professors are not adding any value to the nation.

The ones at the medical field, ordinary vaccine for malaria, they can't produce yet they're the loudest.

The ones at Mechanical engineering can't even change their car oil without the help of a roadside mechanic.

On point

Na only to sell textbooks, speak big big grammar and rig elections for politicians dem sabi. Nonsense!
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by BondRiv: 6:47pm On Jan 26
Arobaga:
Make them deny you

And they’ll keep denying every rivers man any opportunity at federal level

Since we all can’t come together and agitate for our own country as rivers men

Jamaica is just 4million people

But rivers alone is over 10million

Let’s get our own country with our sister state Bayesla and see how we would live large like Dubai

Keep crying. Rivers State is living in your head rent free.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26
Just Japa
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 6:50pm On Jan 26
Zonefree:

The ones at the medical field, ordinary vaccine for malaria, they can't produce yet they're the loudest.

The ones at Mechanical engineering can't even change their car oil without the help of a roadside mechanic.

Na only to sell textbooks, speak big big grammar and rig elections for politicians dem sabi. Nonsense!

You don't know how much I laughed at this comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by SuccessfulRichi: 7:30pm On Jan 26
No wonder. One hook up girl say lecturers no get money. Nawa naija which way.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by BeboNGN: 8:16pm On Jan 26
Come and join my team...

Let's build something reasonable, stop wasting your time thinking you have a job.

Inflation already finished that 190k
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26
SSpeter:
when we have Rivers as a country, that is when the Ijaws will start clamouring for Ijaw country, Ikwerre will not agree, Ndoni will reject it and the Etche's will say no, then we will Divide again along ethnic lines at that point the Ijaws will say look i am Okirika you are Kalabari, you are Degema you are Opobo infact let us divide and then we divide again....until every kindred becomes a country angry

Why don't you guys see the optimism in the dismemberment of Nigeria along similar ideological origins and ethnicities?
You have seen that the only thing the one Nigeria can give you is to continue enriching few politicians and making Nigeria uninhabitable for the common people yet you keep supporting it for fear of the unknown?? How do you continue to say Nigeria will be better throughout your life time and your children too would come up with the same prayer just because of fear? Haaaa!!! Don't understand some people o
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26
BondRiv:

Keep crying. Rivers State is living in your head rent free.

Is his state not supposed to live rent free in his head??
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Wetlands22: 8:47pm On Jan 26
Arobaga:
Make them deny you

Let’s get our own country with our sister state Bayesla and see how we would live large like Dubai
You are right but how are we going to go about about it,
Who will sign it?
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:53pm On Jan 26
The decision has nothing to do with rivers state or rivers country

Even in Dubai, how do you want to repay 5m with 190k salary?

The rule of a loan is you can’t collect everything for repayment, usually a maximum of 33%

If you deduct 63k plus interest it will take him over 6 years to repay the loan. Consumer loans, which he is taking is usually 2 to 3 years. If you were buying a house they can give him a long term loan of 15 to 30 years. It’s a financial banking decision not a rivers country or state decision

Arobaga:
Make them deny you

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Franklyspeakin: 8:59pm On Jan 26
Ekuke. Im a univ lecturer in a diff federal univ. Be calming down
anonymous1759:

Tinubu is not your problem ok. blame uni port .
The lecturer categorically stated that other institutions pay better than uniport. Though it’s still poor but better than uniport.
Lecturer complain of poor salary you complain, FG increases school fees you still complain .

Better carry gun and visit Abuja stop Disturbing us . Do you know how much Obi increased igbariam fees too when he was governor? Go and check before you start blaming Tinubu again . I find you guys criticism biased .
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26
Franklyspeakin:
Ekuke. Im a univ lecturer in a diff federal univ. Be calming down

Chimp relax
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by profeoo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26
Munzy14:

It is terrible..No sympathy given to the 191 lecturer.. grin

You can't become rich with salary.

On a normal, a PhD holder should know how to create wealth...But in Africa it is targeted for pay rise.. lipsrsealed

A PhD holder in English should have a school and lesson centers scattered in PH. English teachers are needed every now and then.

You are absolutely spot on.

This guy, don Mazi as he was fondly called, had some tutorials back then around Choba, PH. Around 2009, I attended one of his tutorials and I must say the guy is pretty sound . Till date, I still can’t forget his teachings. Fantastic guy! Too sad he earns such meager salary.

There are other small small business he can do to earn from profits rather salary.

For someone who has taught for 10years if na business man, 5M will be his detty December doings.

Don Mazi Eze ,Father A and Faraday were my favorite young and promising tutors back then.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Franklyspeakin: 9:39pm On Jan 26
Ekuke said though its still poor. Thats my point
anonymous1759:

Tinubu is not your problem ok. blame uni port .
The lecturer categorically stated that other institutions pay better than uniport. Though it’s still poor but better than uniport.
Lecturer complain of poor salary you complain, FG increases school fees you still complain .

Better carry gun and visit Abuja stop Disturbing us . Do you know how much Obi increased igbariam fees too when he was governor? Go and check before you start blaming Tinubu again . I find you guys criticism biased .
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26
Franklyspeakin:
Ekuke said though its still poor. Thats my point

Chimp go to bed , stop blaming BAT for everything, uniport salary structure has been like that before he came , that’s why school fees was increased yet people still complain.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26
ppogba:

Whoever says you cannot become rich with salary is only deceiving you.
Earn salary in Chevron or Shell for 10, 15 years and know how far. Minus home trouble sha o.
Dey play.. you go first ask, if you can pick one single Chevron staff from your Local government.

The possibility is next to impossible.
The probability is same as anyone else here..

1 Like

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Oju4190: 10:09pm On Jan 26
Arobaga:
Make them deny you

Una go fight kill una self finish.....
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Rinoxy: 10:33pm On Jan 26
BALLOSKI:
Me I went for 10m loan and one new fool on desk was telling me to start the process of inspection and some nonsense procedure they have done before and this has taken like 10 months since we began the process.

I'll ignore them and they'd come calling me again. This morning, they called me, I came and only to be told of a fresh process. I told the donkey that if the volume I've done can't cover or prove my business and its lucrativity, then fvck it. I bounced out and told him I'm not interested. They should get my guarantee cheque for me.

Then I found this story. Nigerian bank won't help you, they come to you when you have established yourself.

I said to myself, if their loan didn't bring me here, It won't be what will get me forward.

They're mad.
I feel your plight.
Besides, it's LUCRATIVENESS.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Rinoxy: 10:36pm On Jan 26
stuffs4me:
Mazi Eze even though he has a PhD is not a very intelligent person Because t's not rocket science for anyone to know that a salary of less than N200K will not be able to service a N5m loan
Not being well-informed about basic financial procedures doesn't necessarily tell negatively on one's intelligence. I beg to differ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26
Arobaga:
Make them deny you

Dem dey talk right, you dey talk left.
Na wa for you o!
Don't you know what those who want to form their own country from Nigeria do?
If you don't know where to start from, consult Nnamdi Kanu, consult Sunday Igboho!
They are complaining about poor salary for lecturers, you are talking about Rivers and Bayelsa country.
Wetin dey worry una sef?
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 10:42pm On Jan 26
Rinoxy:

I feel your plight.
Besides, it's LUCRATIVENESS.
thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by samwash(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26
I be wan check something, at what interest rate is he talking the loan ?
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by ppogba: 12:01am On Jan 27
Munzy14:

Dey play.. you go first ask, if you can pick one single Chevron staff from your Local government.

The possibility is next to impossible.
The probability is same as anyone else here..

I don't like it when people change the course of argument.

Sleep tight.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by RussellRutherfo: 1:02am On Jan 27
BALLOSKI:
Me I went for 10m loan and one new fool on desk was telling me to start the process of inspection and some nonsense procedure they have done before and this has taken like 10 months since we began the process.

I'll ignore them and they'd come calling me again. This morning, they called me, I came and only to be told of a fresh process. I told the donkey that if the volume I've done can't cover or prove my business and its potentials, then fvck it. I bounced out and told him I'm not interested. They should get my guarantee cheque for me.

Then I found this story. Nigerian bank won't help you, they come to you when you have established yourself.

I said to myself, if their loan didn't bring me here, It won't be what will get me forward. They will look for me.

They're mad.

You did well.

That was how one of this very high interest loan app at 6% per month starting with S and ending with an E.
When I really needed ₦3million to handle some business. They made me go through the stress of providing all sorts of documents. After ị did, only to tell me that I was owing another bank ₦5m and won't give me.

I forgot about them and was able to pay the other. After ị had done all these. The loan firm that rejected me when I needed them the most recontacted me to give me a loan facility.

I quickly went to the app and made sure ị used the last ₦200 I had left in the app for airtime and then deleted the app asap. If they were never there when you needed them the most. They should never profit off you especially with their ridiculous high interest rate that is wickedly high for businesses.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by sageb: 3:49am On Jan 27
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by yak(m): 7:17am On Jan 27
stuffs4me:
Mazi Eze even though he has a PhD is not a very intelligent person Because t's not rocket science for anyone to know that a salary of less than N200K will not be able to service a N5m loan

I think the theme of his write-up is "Poor Remuneration"
Every other thing he wrote down there is just to buttress that theme

But then, how does a PhD holder wa earn such amount?
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by sinero: 8:31am On Jan 27
ayusco85:
So i earn more than a university lecturer with 10yrs experience? I ve barely 7yrs experience in customer service in a bank, and i am not even a full staff.
This country is not supposed to still be existing

So because uvearn more than d lecturer, d country should seize to exist. In UK, truck drivers earn more than lecturers. Why do u guys always look for every avenue to curse Nigeria? Mind u, d more u curse d country, d more cursed u r because u r a Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by jonadaft: 8:44am On Jan 27
Zonefree:

You're utterly an ignorant illiterate who doesn't know anything about academics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by faste: 3:23pm On Jan 27
NSK4U:

Why don't you guys see the optimism in the dismemberment of Nigeria along similar ideological origins and ethnicities?
You have seen that the only thing the one Nigeria can give you is to continue enriching few politicians and making Nigeria uninhabitable for the common people yet you keep supporting it for fear of the unknown?? How do you continue to say Nigeria will be better throughout your life time and your children too would come up with the same prayer just because of fear? Haaaa!!! Don't understand some people o
Good observation...fear of the unknown.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27
BABAawoo47:
Plenty entry level role will collect pass 191k...

Entry level is full staff, and starting salary is around 250k and above.
Re: Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27
sinero:

So because uvearn more than d lecturer, d country should seize to exist. In UK, truck drivers earn more than lecturers. Why do u guys always look for every avenue to curse Nigeria? Mind u, d more u curse d country, d more cursed u r because u r a Nigeria.

You are daft for making such a dumb conclusion. If you have comprehension problem its not my fault. I said what i said, u must not agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww?? / Killer Whales Top FACTS!!! / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.