Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death (610 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by phoneport(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26
Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has called for prayers from his hospital bed while sharing photos and messages with his fans.

In a recent post made public on his Instagram page, the Nigerian singer was seen lying on a hospital bed, with the photo carrying a short note.

Re: Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by phoneport(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26
The note read: “Feeling so much pain right now, just need your prayers. I don’t want to die young.”

He continued: “Why do they want me to fall? If you spoil me for those who love me, you will die young. Surrounded by haters, with no one to cover me but God. SOS, save your soul.”

The post was followed by a video showing the bandaged leg of the singer, from an injury he allegedly sustained in a recent altercation with yet-to-be-identified persons.

The video was captioned: “Evil people want to see me fall, thank God, man is not God.”

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2024/01/26/i-dont-want-to-die-portable-cries-writhes-in-pain-following-rehospitalisation/?amp=1

Re: Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by NoSmoking: 3:46pm On Jan 26
🥵
Re: Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:59pm On Jan 26
Ok noted grin grin grin grin cheesy. After eating people money without showing up to the show he was paid to perform .
Drama boy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
See the kind hospital room this boy was admitted shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by richiemcgold: 6:18pm On Jan 26
Which kind low- budget hospital is this?
If u die na u kill yaself.
Walahi, nobody go miss u.
Re: Feeling So Much Pain” – Portable In Hospital Bed Photos, Expresses Fear Of Death by udede(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26
If na potable be this, na waooo.
Even the so called hospital is a glorified chemist shop.
This boy is classless. Very low budget agbero.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele In Tears As She Is Called Wicked For Not Assisting Jumoke Esther / Jay Z And Kanye West’s ‘watch The Throne’ Breaks Itunes Record Sales / Legendary French Actor Gerard Depardieu Pees In Plane Cabin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.