Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) (47560 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by DJInfluence: 11:27pm On Jan 26
matify83:
This is amazing!!
Yes it is.................. Until kidnappers show.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by nwabuezeifeanyi: 11:36pm On Jan 26
Jos the capital is a relatively quiet place,it's just some local govt in plateau state that is affected

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Victimoftribali: 11:36pm On Jan 26
kokakola:
That's not Solomon Lar Amusement Park in that picture.
Do not post what you do not know.
He said in view
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Runnazzy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26
Building amusement next to terrorists hideout. Someone make this make sense. And people are actually celebrating this
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by AnthonyAk(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26
matify83:
This is amazing!!

Still in need of more fun equipments to bring it to par with some parks around the world like Disney.

An observation wheel especially will pull crowd to this park.

Lol see where you go call
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Cutezt(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26
brain54:
I love Jos...

One of the best cities I ever lived in.

But except some very serious upgrade took place... This doesn't look like Solomon lar park!

That is not Solomon Lar, it's not even in Jos, the Mods need to verify.

Before anyone says anything, I am a bonafide Jos boy and I have visited Solomon Lar countless times, I was even there a few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by ismodiwa(m): 12:02am On Jan 27
Disregard this news! I live in the neighborhood, I wish solomon lar amusement park looked like dis..

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Goddyrichie(m): 12:28am On Jan 27
TruthsFM:
Solomon Lar Amusement park in view...

Source: Jos E Vents

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07uYuC7qr2QvtbhfYJrE9vAruK7VUWu19Y6ZziMF4C3PoSpjZ4k7jSsF9t22vXmjBl&id=100085030449323&mibextid=K8Wfd2
even though north have d most beautiful park in d world I will never go to d north anything apart from SS SE SW I no Dey do even middle belt I no Dey do
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by DarkCaesar(m): 12:47am On Jan 27
Nigerian resorts all look amazing till you get there in person
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Peakdesign23(m): 1:43am On Jan 27
Nice view
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by JaskanFactor: 1:45am On Jan 27
maybe this place is built for those that are replacing Nigerians being massacred in Jos by civil servant terrorists working for the European Nigerian govt.

Cause under normal circumstances such a grand project as this and rampant terrorism dont belong in same place, unless this project is for those replacing the people being wiped out
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by onuman: 1:55am On Jan 27
BeboNGN:
Fulani terrorist will soon occupy that space, until they are ostracized out of nigeria

Fulani and Middle belt are cousins. The Munchis of the Middle belt are half Fulani.
No one can separate the Fulani from the Middle belters.
Guess why the Middle belt leaders have never thought of forming a Middle belt country to save their people from Fulani.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by teebaxy(m): 2:21am On Jan 27
See empty lands everywhere… why are we still underdeveloped when we have enormous land and natural resources
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by nedekid: 2:33am On Jan 27
Looks inviting. But holdup, is it possible to jump in your suv, car or RV and take a drive down there for family vacation?
No be suicide mission?
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Arostar2023: 2:43am On Jan 27
Luckysbab:

Investment that will pay off if they are intentional about it. And there's PPP option too.
It may not pay off because of the standard of living of the locals. If it were built in Lagos or Abuja it will have better chance of being profitable. It costs tons of money to maintain parks and recreational centers. Remember Tinapa in Calabar.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by cjudy(m): 3:12am On Jan 27
TruthsFM:
Solomon Lar Amusement park in view...

Source: Jos E Vents

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07uYuC7qr2QvtbhfYJrE9vAruK7VUWu19Y6ZziMF4C3PoSpjZ4k7jSsF9t22vXmjBl&id=100085030449323&mibextid=K8Wfd2
What’s the meaning of this lie?
And people self are believing you. This park is located in Asaba and being Managed by the Omo Resort. It’s called Marian Babanginda Leisure Park.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by cjudy(m): 3:14am On Jan 27
Goddyrichie:
even though north have d most beautiful park in d world I will never go to d north anything apart from SS SE SW I no Dey do even middle belt I no Dey do
Don’t mind that OP. The park is Mariam Babaginda Park in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by cjudy(m): 3:16am On Jan 27
Kingrshd3:
So this kind fine park they the most violent region in Nigeria 😳😲
Don’t mind the OP, he should keep on lying. Park wey Dey Asaba Delta State. Mariam Babaginda Leisure Park. Even check the back picture, that’s a view of River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by cjudy(m): 3:17am On Jan 27
Rebuke:
I visited this place once
Visited where? This Park? Keep lying. That’s Mariam Babaginda Leisure Park in Asaba.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by cjudy(m): 3:18am On Jan 27
lonelydora:
This is the beautiful scenery Fulani wants to destroy.

Plateau Christians should arm their people and defend themselves.
Don’t mind the OP, he should keep on lying. Park wey Dey Asaba Delta State. Mariam Babaginda Leisure Park. Even check the back picture, that’s a view of River Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by matify83: 3:41am On Jan 27
Ohraykon:
must we always cope those yahoo human beings? You reek too much of inferiority complex.

The idea of the park is a copycat of what we see from other cultures and climes.

See who is talking of inferiority complex and yet calls traveling out of Nigeria a breakthrough from God.

We continue to wallow in pitiable mediocrity because of the kind of mindset you are exhibiting.

If the government must create a fun park, it must go the whole hub rather than the halfhearted attempt at it which is still commendable but needing upgrades.

There is nothing like "Nigeria standard"
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by matify83: 3:53am On Jan 27
CommonSense1967:

Disney, you say?

Pls stop.

There are no parks like Disney anywhere in the whole world.
It's a good idea and a good start but no need to compare it to Disney. That will only set unrealistic expectations.

If you aim for the stars, you just might find yourself on the moon.

Where there is no vision, mediocrity is pervasive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Obierika(m): 3:56am On Jan 27
matify83:
This is amazing!!

Still in need of more fun equipments to bring it to par with some parks around the world like Disney.

An observation wheel especially will pull crowd to this park.

If they bring it up to par with what obtains in Disney World do you think people living in that state majority of whom are struggling to feed themselves will still be able to afford it?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by matify83: 4:02am On Jan 27
Obierika:

If they bring it up to par with what obtains in Disney World do you think people living in that state majority of whom are struggling to feed themselves will still be able to afford it?

The catchment area for any park is not just for the locals. If the park is good, people will come from contiguous states or even beyond.

The Disney we talk about gets visitors from all over the world don't they?

It's mediocrity that has kept Nigeria in this state.

Until we strive for the best, we won't attract the best.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Maliqcious: 4:47am On Jan 27
brain54:
I love Jos...

One of the best cities I ever lived in.

But except some very serious upgrade took place... This doesn't look like Solomon lar park!
Exactly….no upgrade yet oo same Solomon lar.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Maliqcious: 4:48am On Jan 27
Elidrisy20:
Before una start to dey *** ppl for there
na today

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by hardcore007: 4:49am On Jan 27
The only word wey dey my mind “ Fulani”

Chai naija don cast.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Maliqcious: 4:50am On Jan 27
zedman1:
lol, some of you guys just live your lives on Nairaland and know little to nothing about other places apart from your parlour and the internet. Una no de travel so if dem mention Jos, Benue, etc, in your minds the whole of these states is on fire.
can you invest such projects in Jos
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by udemzyudex(m): 4:53am On Jan 27
It needs good management.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Obierika(m): 5:04am On Jan 27
matify83:

The catchment area for any park is not just for the locals. If the park is good, people will come from contiguous states or even beyond.

The Disney we talk about gets visitors from all over the world don't they?

It's mediocrity that has kept Nigeria in this state.

Until we strive for the best, we won't attract the best.

If this facility is to survive then the people in it's immediate locality must be able to afford it's services cos that's where it will get it's regular maintainable earnings.

People from neighbouring states such as Abuja or Bauchi will only ever visit it during long holidays or big festive occasions cos no one in his right mind is going to drive over 200 kilometers every weekend just to visit an amusement park in another state!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by Topman7: 5:44am On Jan 27
matify83:
This is amazing!!

It's a great place to take the kids.

Nice one.

This is the kind of thing I want to see all over the country.
Re: Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) by MaobiCarl(f): 5:45am On Jan 27
That's Maryam Babangida Leisure Park at asaba.
Wrong picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) / You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / Life In Jordan For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.