Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Have gotten idea on what to do now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have gotten idea on what to do now (521 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have gotten idea on what to do now by woodr5711: 4:22pm On Jan 26
I have gotten an insight on what to do thanks guys
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by dawnomike(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26
woodr5711:
There is this girl I dated back then ,we stay in the same compound, after sometimes she have issues with her room mate, so I decided to let her stay with me. After sometimes she left for Lagos and I move on with my hustling.
So I got a breakthrough,I open a small scale business and I rent a new bedroom apartment. After we chatted for like one year ,she came back to visit me and she got pregnant for me which I accept the responsibility , we have stay together for 2 years now

she came from a polygamous family, where she was not raise by her father and her father got married to another woman, her mum is late but her aunty is here ,the same state we are. I already let them know my intentions,

I did introduction with her aunty and her meeting people over here in the north. So I decided to let her father know on the phone to the point we were taking time to time. And I was assisting him sometimes when he need something. I noticed her father is not in good terms with the girl family because he didn't take care of the girl, there was a time i requested for list, what her father gave me was too much, i believe is out of greed.
Sometimes am tired of even praying for blessings, becos not paying the bride alone hinder blessing

I was planning to go and pay her dowry last year when the price of fuel.was still 220 during buhari time, before the the fuel price gone up, so it has affected my business alot because I use light 24/7, without light I can't work. To the point I spend all I have on fuel,gas on my business. I couldn't save much and expenses was eating me more.
My people was complaining I should go and do something, anywhere I go for prayer,they keep telling me to go and pay her pride price ,

I use to earn a lot online but nothing is coming for me anymore, now it took me close to a year to fixed my light issue.
Now I have big thing coming from United state that amount to millions in cash. I don't want anything that stop my blessings this year, on this circumstances what do I do on the issue of paying of bride price because right now I'm not ready and she stay with me with the baby?

I need suggestions and guide on the best thing to do.

Well, it is just Norman for you to go ahead and do the right thing πŸ‘

Go and pay her dowry!!!
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by woodr5711: 4:44pm On Jan 26
dawnomike:
Well, it is just Norman for you to go ahead and do the right thing πŸ‘

Go and pay her dowry!!!

I know I will pay her dowry as soon as possible when what am expecting arrived. It might even be this year.
Will it stop my blessings or what am expecting??
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Chukwuka319(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26
woodr5711:
There is this girl I dated back then ,we stay in the same compound, after sometimes she have issues with her room mate, so I decided to let her stay with me. After sometimes she left for Lagos and I move on with my hustling.
So I got a breakthrough,I open a small scale business and I rent a new bedroom apartment. After we chatted for like one year ,she came back to visit me and she got pregnant for me which I accept the responsibility , we have stay together for 2 years now

she came from a polygamous family, where she was not raise by her father and her father got married to another woman, her mum is late but her aunty is here ,the same state we are. I already let them know my intentions,

I did introduction with her aunty and her meeting people over here in the north. So I decided to let her father know on the phone to the point we were taking time to time. And I was assisting him sometimes when he need something. I noticed her father is not in good terms with the girl family because he didn't take care of the girl, there was a time i requested for list, what her father gave me was too much, i believe is out of greed.
Sometimes am tired of even praying for blessings, becos not paying the bride alone hinder blessing

I was planning to go and pay her dowry last year when the price of fuel.was still 220 during buhari time, before the the fuel price gone up, so it has affected my business alot because I use light 24/7, without light I can't work. To the point I spend all I have on fuel,gas on my business. I couldn't save much and expenses was eating me more.
My people was complaining I should go and do something, anywhere I go for prayer,they keep telling me to go and pay her pride price ,

I use to earn a lot online but nothing is coming for me anymore, now it took me close to a year to fixed my light issue.
Now I have big thing coming from United state that amount to millions in cash. I don't want anything that stop my blessings this year, on this circumstances what do I do on the issue of paying of bride price because right now I'm not ready and she stay with me with the baby?

Brother, hustle more and spend prudently, avoid unnecessary expenses,so that you can be able to achieve your set goals.
Also commit everything to God in prayers, for that's the most important thing.
Except the Lord builds a house, the builders build in vain.
Take care of the mother and child very well, and always put your woman confidence concerning your financial issues.
As I said before, avoid UNNECESSARY EXPENSES.
Good luck to you.
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by woodr5711: 4:45pm On Jan 26
Thanks alot
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by woodr5711: 4:46pm On Jan 26
Chukwuka319:

Brother, hustle more and spend prudently, avoid unnecessary expenses,so that you can be able to achieve your set goals.
Also commit everything to God in prayers, for that's the most important thing.
Except the Lord builds a house, the builders build in vain.
Take care of the mother and child very well, and always put your woman confidence concerning your financial issues.
As I said before, avoid UNNECESSARY EXPENSES.
Good luck to you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Chukwuka319(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26
woodr5711:

Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Pootle: 6:15pm On Jan 26
jus say you want us to tell you to go and pay her dowry undecided
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Xosh: 6:16pm On Jan 26
Try take the list and buy some of the items,and present it to your inlaw.

If it's possible pay only the bride price you guys can get the demanded items much later.

1 Like

Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Foodqueen(f): 6:48pm On Jan 26
Negotiate with the father, he will reduce some things for you.

Pay it and have a peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Justkatty(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26
Foodqueen:
Negotiate with the father, he will reduce some things for you.

Pay it and have a peace of mind.
Father ke
Hmmmm
He's just a wicked sperm donor.
He wants to come and reap where he didn't sow. He wants to eat with dirty hands.
Some traditions Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Nice2023(m): 10:03am On Jan 27
woodr5711:

U went to prayer house.

And they gave u what answer.

So,because u haven't paid her dowry that is why things are going bad for u.

African mentality has destroyed many of u.

Where is it written in ur bible that such would block ur ways?
The problem with u guys, is that u think every blessing mentioned in the bible is all about money.

Is either u marry or continue to remain so.
Sin does not stop u from acquiring earthly wealth and that is why most children of God are poor and the children of this world are wise and even richer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by DivinegiftofGod: 7:01pm On Jan 27
Theres a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is death. When we try to let people know the consequences of immorality they'll never listen or even try to understand until they experience it first hand.

Young men and women, try to control your sexual desires and keep your bodies until you're married e get why. The Bible says marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled. Keep your bed undefiled. The bad luck and evil that comes with the sin of formication can render a man useless for life. I have seen it bring a man down from top to bottom and they kept wallowing in poverty as long as they cohabited together.

My advice, since you're not ready, kindly beg your woman to go back to her parents until things stabilizes financially and you can perform the marriage rites otherwise that new contract may still get affected by the evil trailing you about.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Have gotten idea on what to do now by Mom007(f): 11:48pm On Jan 27
Go and pay as soon as possible. You know what to do already. Stop seeking advice upandan when you yourself knows the cause of your setbacks. Nairaland is not a good place. Too many demonic people dishing out demonic advice. In fact delete this post before they put eye on your matter...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Beans That Can Last Long With No Weevils / Some Painful Truth About Life / Armed Man Assaults Elderly Man In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.