Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? (238 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by cutecommend: 5:38pm On Jan 26
Have you met someone who truly changed from their evil ways and stopped totally? Example a prostitute who has stopped prostituting completely.
Re: Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by EreluRoz: 5:40pm On Jan 26
Marry her and forget her past.

Yes people can actually change their ways
Re: Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by advanceDNA: 5:41pm On Jan 26
Dey play...

If u like.. marry who u no supposed to marry

No let pvssy impair proper reasoning....

I see say one woman don dey advise u up there....No ever follow woman advice.....the advice they give other women's sons is not the same they give to their own sons and brother ....

They are codedly redpill...they just don't admit it

Me and my female colleague dey talk...

Me: how will u feel if a man meets u today and give u 50million for shopping to get to know you

Colleague: I will collect naa..I didn't force him...there's love in sharing...

Me: what if ur son meets a lady today and gives her 50million for shopping

Colleague : she has use jazz on him...my son cannot be that stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26
Sure
Re: Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by Dimaya: 5:56pm On Jan 26
people very rarely change. very rarely unless they enter a training programme and have someone they respect whom they're accountable to.

1 Like

Re: Have You Met Someone Who Truly Changed From Their Bad Past? by Demigod22: 6:40pm On Jan 26
Yes, after serious heartbreak, one guy called Scorpion changed from rough-violent life to choir-Church btother Emeka.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please Give Me A Loan / Date Professionals! / Ladies Follow The Link Below And A Stand A Chance To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.