Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Receive Peace Of Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Receive Peace Of Mind (148 Views)

Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year / NPOWER Batch C2, To Receive Stipend Next Week / Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Peace Of Mind by Ebonygeek(f): 6:19pm On Jan 26
Unique Salutary Peace through Faith in Christ.

Something happened to me in less than 20 minutes after Pastor Kumuyi started preaching this Live message. Read to the end to find out smiley

1)Announcing the good news of peace.

Both Angels and humans were/have been mandated by Almighty God to tell everyone that peace has been made available for us.

Luke 2:10-14 KJV
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. [11] For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. [12] And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. [13] And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, [14] Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Isaiah 52:6-7 KJV
Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. [7] How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

If you haven't been experiencing peace in your heart and in your life, as you open your heart to the Lord, immense peace will flood your heart.

If someone claims to be a child of God, yet there's no peace in their heart, mind and in their interactions with others, then they haven't really opened their heart to Jesus.

Romans 10:15 KJV
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:16-17 KJV
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? [17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2) Acknowledging the great need of peace.

Life is miserable if we don't have peace with those around us. God can't accept us into Heaven if we don't have peace with him. We can't enjoy the provisions Jesus has to offer if we don't have peace with him.

Romans 5:1-2 KJV
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: [2] By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Acts 10:36 KJV
The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley

Acts 10:38 KJV
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Romans 16:20 KJV
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

3) Advancing in God's nature of peace.

Mark 1:14-15 KJV
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, [15] And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

That said, during his opening prayer before the message, Pastor Kumuyi asked God to open Heaven and touch everyone of us wherever we are.

Meanwhile., I'd had a very stressful day at work, and I had a terrible headache. It hurt so much that I had to place my thumb and forefinger on my forehead and apply some pressure to relieve the pain.

However, after the prayer, the pastor started preaching about peace in our minds and hearts, and the thing happened like magic. One minute the pain was there, and the next, it was completely gone. It was as if all the bad stuff just flowed out of my body. Heck, my whole body felt lighter as I walked home. I feel great fam.

This isn't an advert by the way, just me telling you about an incredible thing I experienced and am still experiencing. The Global Crusade with Kumuyi is currently going on, and if you'd like to experience a miracle, just locate any Deeper Life branch near you in any part of the country and go there by 5pm. Its from 25th to 30th of January.
Re: How To Receive Peace Of Mind by Ebonygeek(f): 7:39am On Jan 27
Do you live peaceably with everyone or do people avoid you?

(1) (Reply)

Asset Verification Exercise / Freelance Customer Success Representatives Available For Work / Quality Control Manager Needed In VI Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.