Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn (3388 Views)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Datti Meeting With Northern Elder's Forum / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 12:09am On Jan 27
I have been following the propaganda being dishes out against the person of President Asiwaju Tinubu the Jagaban of Borgu.

I will remind the Northern Elders and their youth a brief history. Before we South Western part of the country supported your failure population which will never win a presidential election in Nigeria, you never smell the seat of power by the core indigene of North except those selected by Obasanjo and some retired general.

We took power from the cabals that control you and give power to Muhammad Buhari who has been trying and failing since 2003. What did you repay us with? Betrayal! You subjected our youth to profiling using Efcc and sars, you threaten Tinubu with all security apparatus and went against all the candidate we Yoruba movement under Asiwaju supported. Akeredolu comes to mind but despite your games, we saw through the smoke screen. Akeredolu is our son and we accepted him. Smelling betrayal when Akeredolu went against your decision to install ruga on Southwest by force. You sent your apparatus against him and we supported him for second term.

You subjected Osinbajo to shame and we kept looking and acting like a fool. 8 years of Buhari was coming to an end and all you Elders and youth was drumming another 8 years of North. You never supported Tinubu, he won you hands down at APC primary. He took the ticket at the ground and not because you supported him.

Election came and you failed to deliver your states to us. Your hypocrisy has been noticed for long but we saw you people have over estimated yourself in the political landscape of Nigeria. We won the election on 2 grands. Plan A was to win majority vote by limiting Atiku's vote with Obi candidacy. Plan B was to decimate Atiku not to have required 25%. It was a game planned well because we knew your betrayal from day one.

Threatening we the South Western part of Nigeria with election consequences and the propaganda you have started after Hon. wike decimate your plan to distrubt Abuja with Kidnappers will have a better, sharp and political consequences. I will give you what is ahead of you now, you can play the game if you are capable.

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After, is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

I have place the game before you, do your magic. We have tolerated your disrespect for long, this propaganda you started won't go unattended to.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by ahaz: 12:18am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:
I have been following the propaganda being dishes out against the person of President Asiwaju Tinubu the Jagaban of Borgu.

I will remind the Northern Elders and their youth a brief history. Before we South Western part of the country supported your failure population which will never win a presidential election in Nigeria, you never smell the seat of power by the core indigene of North except those selected by Obasanjo and some retired general.

We took power from the cabals that control you and give power to Muhammad Buhari who has been trying and failing since 2003. What did you repay us with? Betrayal! You subjected our youth to profiling using Efcc and sars, you threaten Tinubu with all security apparatus and went against all the candidate we Yoruba movement under Asiwaju supported. Akeredolu comes to mind but despite your games, we saw through the smoke screen. Akeredolu is our son and we accepted him. Smelling betrayal when Akeredolu went against your decision to install ruga on Southwest by force. You sent your apparatus against him and we supported him for second term.

You subjected Osinbajo to shame and we kept looking and acting like a fool. 8 years of Buhari was coming to an end and all you Elders and youth was drumming another 8 years of North. You never supported Tinubu, he won you hands down at APC primary. He took the ticket at the ground and not because you supported him.

Election came and you failed to deliver your states to us. Your hypocrisy has been noticed for long but we saw you people have over estimated yourself in the political landscape of Nigeria. We won the election on 2 grands. Plan A was to win majority vote by limiting Atiku's vote with Obi candidacy. Plan B was to decimate Atiku not to have required 25%. It was a game planned well because we knew your betrayal from day one.

Threatening we the South Western part of Nigeria with election consequences and the propaganda you have started after Hon. wike decimate your plan to distrubt Abuja with Kidnappers will have a better, sharp and political consequences. I will give you what is ahead of you now, you can play the game if you are capable.

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

I have place the game before you, do your magic. We have tolerated your disrespect for long, this propaganda you started won't go unattended to.
Good piece..like I said, I didn't vote for Tinubu, but no right thinking individual from the south will sit and watch the north ridicule Tinubu.
We all must que behind Jagaban and tell the north to go bleep themselves..we have toleorated their nonsense far too long, let the south and the middle belt come together and damn this Sahel dwelers.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by paramakina202: 12:28am On Jan 27
When two friends are fighting their neigbhours should be watching from far.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by LordIsaac(m): 2:08am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

Greater truth has never been expressed. Gbam!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Back2Daura(m): 2:14am On Jan 27
When a couple fights neighbours should look on.

14 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 2:17am On Jan 27
LordIsaac:

Greater truth has never been expressed. Gbam!!!

It's quite disgusting when people who we imposed to achieve our plan start threatening us. We gave you 8 years and all you introduced was religion rascality. They have priced us . The winner will take it all by 2027.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by olisaEze(m): 2:43am On Jan 27
"Ijiji ma mma atu okwē nâ ikpó nsī kariria akarí", the housefly buzzes around in vain when it knows it cannot carry the pile of $h*t! Before you start threatening the whole north on behalf of the president & the SW, first show us evidence of how you won your polling unit for Tinubu. Talk is always cheap, especially when its coming from a nobody! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by LordIsaac(m): 4:00am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

It's quite disgusting when people who we imposed to achieve our plan start threatening us. We gave you 8 years and all you introduced was religion rascality. They have priced us . The winner will take it all by 2027.
Simple. The truth is no one can claim he made Asiwaju President. No region can lay claim to that fact with a high degree of absoluteness. So, he is in the best position to call their bluff and honestly restructure this country. If he fails, I’m sorry, the country is gone! No one else wields that much power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by kayusely70(m): 4:05am On Jan 27
ahaz:

Good piece..like I said, I didn't vote for Tinubu, but no right thinking individual from the south will sit and watch the north ridicule Tinubu.
We all must que behind Jagaban and tell the north to go bleep themselves..we have toleorated their nonsense far too long, let the south and the middle belt come together and damn this Sahel dwelers.
Hmmmmmm. Let's wait and watch as events unfold!
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 4:58am On Jan 27
olisaEze:
"Ijiji ma mma atu okwē nâ ikpó nsī kariria akarí", the housefly buzzes around in vain when it knows it cannot carry the pile of $h*t! Before you start threatening the whole north on behalf of the president & the SW, first show us evidence of how you won your polling unit for Tinubu! Talk is always cheap, especially when its coming from a nobody. grin

Talk is cheap. Realignment is real. I will repeat, the whole core North has been failing election in Nigeria before we South West and some south south made them President. Just 8 years and the north started feeling pompous. The Battle line is drawn. They know and that's why they are barking left and right. We will never succumb to north threat because we are both capable but they are not more capable than us.

Jonathan was just victim of circumstances and game play between we and the north which has now escalated after we appointed those we deem fit to achieve our vision for greater Nigeria. Buhari did and we never ridicule him.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 5:06am On Jan 27
ahaz:

You and Tinubu are playing with fire. Even Tinubu can not threaten the North. He is not even certain about completing his first tenure first. We fit no allow am finish his first four years.

Fear North.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 5:08am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:
I have been following the propaganda being dishes out

See as this Yoruba man dey threaten the almighty North. Your Tinubu can not threaten one person in the North, not to talk of the entire North.

We have a million ways we can remove Tinubu from power and Tinubu knows this.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by jogojogo: 5:14am On Jan 27
The North is arrogant
Walls like a spoilt brat
They overestimated their worth

3 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 5:16am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

See as this Yoruba man dey threaten the almighty North. Your Tinubu can not threaten one person in the North, not to talk of the entire North.

We have a million ways we can remove Tinubu from power and Tinubu knows this.

Forget almighty north. When were they almighty? Since democracy returned to Nigeria, when were they mighty? The formula to put them under control has always been there. When they call north, always count north Central out and do the math. Stop being fooled by almighty bla bla

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 5:21am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Forget almighty north. When were they almighty? Since democracy returned to Nigeria, when were they mighty? The formula to put them under control has always been there. When they call north, always count north Central out and do the math. Stop being fooled by almighty bla bla

Una own na to make mouth online. North no get that time. As una dey make mouth here, Tinubu body dey shake like Agidi, over statements from the North.
Tinubu BP don high, that's why he ran to France for Medication. grin grin grin

I repeat, there are a million ways the North can remove Tinubu from office. We no need to wait till 2027

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 6:17am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

Una own na to make mouth online. North no get that time. As una dey make mouth here, Tinubu body dey shake like Agidi, over statements from the North.
Tinubu BP don high, that's why he ran to France for Medication. grin grin grin

I repeat, there are a million ways the North can remove Tinubu from office. We no need to wait till 2027

Did north give Tinubu presidency from APC primary to General election? If not, your inferiority complex is just normal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by skj1377(m): 6:26am On Jan 27
Empty threat. Tinubu will win second term .

2 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Meagainstthem: 6:32am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After, is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

Op,can you please use your old monika to post this instead of this just created monika,

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Jan 27
Meagainstthem:

Op,can you please use your old monika to post this instead of this just created monika,

He is a coward that's why. They only have strength on Social media. Talk now, e go open big mouth, come shout "ahhhhhhhhhhh egbami oo"

Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 7:12am On Jan 27
jogojogo:
The North is arrogant
Walls like a spoilt brat
They overestimated their worth

The North know it's worth, that's why they behave the way they do. Nobody jokes with the North and Tinubu know this.

To appease the North, there are presently thousands of FG project going on a cross the North. Tinubu has been giving Northerners FG contracts. But we no send am. When the time comes, we go show am pepper
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Taich(m): 7:29am On Jan 27
There is no battle line, times have changed but the north have to a large extent refused to. Your choices were poor, so you have to enjoy the outcome. The North has a higher population of people living in poverty, that means if it cost 5k per vote in the south, it will be less than 1k in the North. Apc wil always win in the poor dominated areas. No one should complain. We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Meagainstthem: 7:35am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

He is a coward that's why. They only have strength on Social media. Talk now, e go open big mouth, come shout "ahhhhhhhhhhh egbami oo"

Yeye people

That's why I ask him to use his old account,I know there signature because I can see what he's trying to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Meagainstthem: 7:38am On Jan 27
Taich:
There is no battle line, times have changed but the north have to a large extent refused to. Your choices were poor, so you have to enjoy the outcome. The North has a higher population of people living in poverty, that means if it cost 5k per vote in the south, it will be less than 1k in the North. Apc wil always win in the poor dominated areas. No one should complain. We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

You were the one that inserted Obi into this discussion now o,don't come back here to say that can't leave without mention his name.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by jamesversion: 7:43am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

Mouth as usual, when Tinubu dey send people upadan to beg Northerners. Una dey here dey make mouth. Without the North, Ijaw alone go finish una. Make I no even mention Igbo People.

You are talking rubbish. If you don't have anything to say, better shut up.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Zetra7: 7:46am On Jan 27
Abeg stop. You guys always overestimate yourself that's why Abiola was caged and killed.

You're fighting the North yet don't accept the rest of the south.

Don't understand you guy's thinking

5 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Alexis11: 7:48am On Jan 27
This Ipob boy created this account today.

An Igbo boy create thread on top Yoruba matter, his fellow Igbo still dey engage am with insult. grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Alexis11: 7:52am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Oga you are not from anywhere in South West. grin
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Alexis11: 7:57am On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Talk is cheap. Realignment is real. I will repeat, the whole core North has been failing election in Nigeria before we South West and some south south made them President. Just 8 years and the north started feeling pompous. The Battle line is drawn. They know and that's why they are barking left and right. We will never succumb to north threat because we are both capable but they are not more capable than us.

Jonathan was just victim of circumstances and game play between we and the north which has now escalated after we appointed those we deem fit to achieve our vision for greater Nigeria. Buhari did and we never ridicule him.

This your moniker is less than 24 hours old. Why can't you create this thread with your old moniker.

You are not Yoruba bros. Rest! grin
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Anguldi(m): 7:58am On Jan 27
LordIsaac:

Simple. The truth is no one can claim he made Asiwaju President. No region can lay claim to that fact with a high degree of absoluteness. So, he is in the best position to call their bluff and honestly restructure this country. If he fails, I’m sorry, the country is gone! No one else wields that much power.
When you mention restructure , be specific!!! No government is the same world wide. Tinubu will deal with them at the appropriate time . Kashim shettima will be president after tinubu, the kanuri born politician will give the Fulani a hot dose of their violence
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Gadafii: 7:58am On Jan 27
Tinubu was not my preferred candidate, but I am delighted that he’s giving these northerners hard time. They are now wailing and crying everywhere

Planing protest etc, they found their voices when info got across that cbn depts and unit and other critical structures will be relocated to Lagos, but they were on mute for over 8 years when buhari ram is aground and Nigeria spiraled down to a abyss of insecurities, poverty, lack of job, poor medical system, massive corruption and exponential looting by their northern elders, they all kept quite

I for like make power no go back to the north for the next 16 years, tinubu had better do well enough to put south west ahead and develope his region well, something the otueke niccca failed to do, he was busy pleasing the north, eventually he got kicked out like a criminal because he was too naive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria-delta Crisis On Cnn / Kalu Seeks Ndigbo’s Support For Jonathan / Akunyili Refers To President As Goodluck Ebele 'azikiwe' Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.