Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn (3393 Views)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / Pictures Of Peter Obi & Datti Meeting With Northern Elder's Forum / Finance Minister Zainab vs Communication Minister Pantami: Battle Line Drawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 10:44am On Jan 27
skj1377:
Empty threat. Tinubu will win second term .

How many of una wan make am win his second term? The last time I checked, Igbo People and Northerners plenty pass una for Lagos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 10:52am On Jan 27
jamesversion:

Almighty in illiteracy and volatility. Depending on the resources of other regions for living.

Dey deceive yourself with your landlocked, poverty stricken, illiteracy bedevilled and terrorism infested region.

What does South West produce?
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by WeddingParol: 10:59am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

See as this Yoruba man dey threaten the almighty North. Your Tinubu can not threaten one person in the North, not to talk of the entire North.

We have a million ways we can remove Tinubu from power and Tinubu knows this.

And you guys cannot remove your people from abject poverty?

You enslaved them with religion while you plunder their future with prostitutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by jamesversion: 11:07am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

What does South West produce?

I'm from Rivers state. I'm telling how I see the North. Look for the Yorubas to tell you their advantages over the North.

North is even an ambiguous term, let us know your ethnic group in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 11:09am On Jan 27
Minime10:
Bleep the North & her bandits youths🖕

North no send you.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 11:15am On Jan 27
adedayoa2:
The South west don't have anything against the Northerners.

They do, they are already displaying it all over the internet
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by 2elliot: 11:20am On Jan 27
Alexis11:

Ijaws are not dragging anything with Yoruba. It is you Igbos Ijaws are dragging majority tribe with. If not for one Nigeria ijaws would have eliminated the last Igbo man from the surface of the earth.
Yoruba man rest with your inate cowardice

2 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by 2elliot: 11:23am On Jan 27
Alexis11:

None of the guys you mentioned is Igbo. Try get small shame

If you understand meaning of cowards you will know that it fits people that lost millions of unfortunate souls in the 60s more.
Mumu. Adaka borrow was rounded up like the rat he was in six days, and got killed as one. Can ijaw face over 250 ethnic groups and survive a week?

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 11:28am On Jan 27
WeddingParol:

And you guys cannot remove your people from abject poverty?

You enslave them with religion while you plunder their future with prostitutes.

For ya mind, all the Agberos, Kazeems (motor mechanics), vulcanizer and other jobless people in the West are billionaires right? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 11:30am On Jan 27
jamesversion:

I'm from Rivers state. I'm telling how I see the North. Look for the Yorubas to tell you their advantages over the North.

North is even an ambiguous term, let us know your ethnic group in the North.

See this one wey Wike hold all of them by their Balls. Coward like you dey talk where normal Nigerians dey talk. Go and busy ur head with shame.

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by jamesversion: 11:49am On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

See this one wey Wike hold all of them by their Balls. Coward like you dey talk where normal Nigerians dey talk. Go and busy ur head with shame.

No deflect issues nau. What does the North hold as economic leverage over the south. And where in the North do you come from? Jigawa grin or Funtua cheesy
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by spy24(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Forget almighty north. When were they almighty? Since democracy returned to Nigeria, when were they mighty? The formula to put them under control has always been there. When they call north, always count north Central out and do the math. Stop being fooled by almighty bla bla

North is actually overrated,, it is the division between Igbos yoruba and SS that has caused the delusion that they are in control of the country
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Meagainstthem: 12:09pm On Jan 27
Spybradd:

Go and get a shed in the market and be selling pepper among women because that's what you are.
Shame and disgrace

How many times do I need to tell you that I'm not your dad?

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by EbenezerTriumph: 12:40pm On Jan 27
Spybradd:

I hope the likes of flokii seunmsg legendhero parachoko elsudan pakute burob exousiAng yorubold holluwhakemmy hitlerwasright muchado FreeStuffsNG ttalk delvo thefacelessman wickedfacts yarimo koshcad bosskesh spagettiluv yorubademonswag etrouble sulaak ijebuwarrior raskimonojendor chibuzoripob goodnewsforlife will see this because all these while,you have been putting on a mask and deceiving everyone. You have been pouring petrol inside fire.
we have always known him as a northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Talk is cheap. Realignment is real. I will repeat, the whole core North has been failing election in Nigeria before we South West and some south south made them President. Just 8 years and the north started feeling pompous. The Battle line is drawn. They know and that's why they are barking left and right. We will never succumb to north threat because we are both capable but they are not more capable than us.

Jonathan was just victim of circumstances and game play between we and the north which has now escalated after we appointed those we deem fit to achieve our vision for greater Nigeria. Buhari did and we never ridicule him.
Greater Nigeria indeed. Smh
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Mombebe: 1:24pm On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:

Talk is cheap. Realignment is real. I will repeat, the whole core North has been failing election in Nigeria before we South West and some south south made them President. Just 8 years and the north started feeling pompous. The Battle line is drawn. They know and that's why they are barking left and right. We will never succumb to north threat because we are both capable but they are not more capable than us.

Jonathan was just victim of circumstances and game play between we and the north which has now escalated after we appointed those we deem fit to achieve our vision for greater Nigeria. Buhari did and we never ridicule him.

Yorubas alone can't return him come 2027, you don't speak for PBAT, this is just your subjective opinion and your analysis.
You haven't build enough bridges across the south (let's say SE,even SS), your only reliance is still the North..so thread with caution boy,I hate an average Yoruba guy chest-beating because your kin is in the seat of power.
I will recommend you shut your mouth and let him run the country and let the next 4 years be what will determine his re-election and you guys should stop hating the SE and build bridges.
Remember,also that he's a public service and should be criticize and appraise by his policies not necessarily because of his ethnicity.
You guys should learn to be humble,I understand that his administration is beneficial to your region and to your kins, that's how it's supposed to be,but you ordinary Yoruba folks are overdoing your bragging and your bigotry is up to the roof.
Please,contain yourselves,let that man do his job, after 4years,we will be talking about 8 years.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by shortIGBOman: 1:27pm On Jan 27
jamesversion:

No deflect issues nau. What does the North hold as economic leverage over the south. And where in the North do you come from? Jigawa grin or Funtua cheesy

You still dey ask? The North alone contribute over 45% to this Country's GDP via Agriculture alone. Apart from other Mineral Resources. But the oil in the South only contribute less than 30% to the Nigerian GDP.

Majority of the Oil Wells in Rivers are owned by Northerners. My Uncle own two Oil Wells in Romekpe Community in Emohua local Government area. But non of una get anything. Na una people dey do security for the Oil wells cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Tingotoe: 1:34pm On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:
I have been following the propaganda being dishes out against the person of President Asiwaju Tinubu the Jagaban of Borgu.

I will remind the Northern Elders and their youth a brief history. Before we South Western part of the country supported your failure population which will never win a presidential election in Nigeria, you never smell the seat of power by the core indigene of North except those selected by Obasanjo and some retired general.

We took power from the cabals that control you and give power to Muhammad Buhari who has been trying and failing since 2003. What did you repay us with? Betrayal! You subjected our youth to profiling using Efcc and sars, you threaten Tinubu with all security apparatus and went against all the candidate we Yoruba movement under Asiwaju supported. Akeredolu comes to mind but despite your games, we saw through the smoke screen. Akeredolu is our son and we accepted him. Smelling betrayal when Akeredolu went against your decision to install ruga on Southwest by force. You sent your apparatus against him and we supported him for second term.

You subjected Osinbajo to shame and we kept looking and acting like a fool. 8 years of Buhari was coming to an end and all you Elders and youth was drumming another 8 years of North. You never supported Tinubu, he won you hands down at APC primary. He took the ticket at the ground and not because you supported him.

Election came and you failed to deliver your states to us. Your hypocrisy has been noticed for long but we saw you people have over estimated yourself in the political landscape of Nigeria. We won the election on 2 grands. Plan A was to win majority vote by limiting Atiku's vote with Obi candidacy. Plan B was to decimate Atiku not to have required 25%. It was a game planned well because we knew your betrayal from day one.

Threatening we the South Western part of Nigeria with election consequences and the propaganda you have started after Hon. wike decimate your plan to distrubt Abuja with Kidnappers will have a better, sharp and political consequences. I will give you what is ahead of you now, you can play the game if you are capable.

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After, is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

I have place the game before you, do your magic. We have tolerated your disrespect for long, this propaganda you started won't go unattended to.
You will still come to the north to beg for votes in 2027. We are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Justiceleague1: 1:40pm On Jan 27
Hausa man kicking their yanshes and they sweat in same yansh trying to bring Omo nna into the matter as shield, shameless people grin
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Rexymania(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27
The North are not afraid of you south west, you guys were the ones that sold yourselves to them
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Jagabanbattle: 2:13pm On Jan 27
Meagainstthem:

Op,can you please use your old monika to post this instead of this just created monika,

Everyone is not an account holder on Nairaland. I won't decide to create account if not for the whole insult the north is pulling on Asiwaju who is representing the whole southern Nigeria. I notice some tribalist started quoting your reply, I don't do tribalism and all tribalistic comment will not get a reply. The north will show their power when 2027 comes. And when it's North Central/ South East presidency in 2031, they should come over to flex muscle again.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by WeddingParol: 2:50pm On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

For ya mind, all the Agberos, Kazeems (motor mechanics), vulcanizer and other jobless people in the West are billionaires right? grin grin grin

Anaghị m ejikọta okwu na onye a chụpụrụ n'enweghị ụkpụrụ
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by adedayoa2(f): 3:51pm On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

They do, they are already displaying it all over the internet
They don't, you people should stop creating issues for them, obviously you're not from any of the region and you're trying to instigate a fight here on NL. Seun come and do the needful to this OP.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by pointblank247(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27
olisaEze:
"Ijiji ma mma atu okwē nâ ikpó nsī kariria akarí", the housefly buzzes around in vain when it knows it cannot carry the pile of $h*t! Before you start threatening the whole north on behalf of the president & the SW, first show us evidence of how you won your polling unit for Tinubu. Talk is always cheap, especially when its coming from a nobody! grin
Bia nwoke m, chaalu ndia Ka ha gbusia onwe ha. Onwelu ife gbssalu mu na gi there ?
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Justiceleague1: 6:48pm On Jan 27
shortIGBOman:

I actually direct that post to you, as the post pain you this much grin grin
Alexis11 haba,kilode,nah,we are still waiting for ya reply or art thou looking for who to help you?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Sunday2021: 7:13pm On Jan 27
Jagabanbattle:
I have been following the propaganda being dishes out against the person of President Asiwaju Tinubu the Jagaban of Borgu.

I will remind the Northern Elders and their youth a brief history. Before we South Western part of the country supported your failure population which will never win a presidential election in Nigeria, you never smell the seat of power by the core indigene of North except those selected by Obasanjo and some retired general.

We took power from the cabals that control you and give power to Muhammad Buhari who has been trying and failing since 2003. What did you repay us with? Betrayal! You subjected our youth to profiling using Efcc and sars, you threaten Tinubu with all security apparatus and went against all the candidate we Yoruba movement under Asiwaju supported. Akeredolu comes to mind but despite your games, we saw through the smoke screen. Akeredolu is our son and we accepted him. Smelling betrayal when Akeredolu went against your decision to install ruga on Southwest by force. You sent your apparatus against him and we supported him for second term.

You subjected Osinbajo to shame and we kept looking and acting like a fool. 8 years of Buhari was coming to an end and all you Elders and youth was drumming another 8 years of North. You never supported Tinubu, he won you hands down at APC primary. He took the ticket at the ground and not because you supported him.

Election came and you failed to deliver your states to us. Your hypocrisy has been noticed for long but we saw you people have over estimated yourself in the political landscape of Nigeria. We won the election on 2 grands. Plan A was to win majority vote by limiting Atiku's vote with Obi candidacy. Plan B was to decimate Atiku not to have required 25%. It was a game planned well because we knew your betrayal from day one.

Threatening we the South Western part of Nigeria with election consequences and the propaganda you have started after Hon. wike decimate your plan to distrubt Abuja with Kidnappers will have a better, sharp and political consequences. I will give you what is ahead of you now, you can play the game if you are capable.

President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu will win second term as President of Federal republic of Nigeria again in 2027. After, is the turn of North Central which you use your 8yrs to subject to terrorism. North Central/South East presidency with South-South Senate Presidency which will be Hon. wike.

I have place the game before you, do your magic. We have tolerated your disrespect for long, this propaganda you started won't go unattended to.
mumu talk.go and ask obj how he knelt down and beg Atiku before he was given chance to contest in 2003
Tinubu will surely regret that rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Alexis11: 8:52pm On Jan 27
Justiceleague1:

Alexis11 haba,kilode,nah,we are still waiting for ya reply or art thou looking for who to help you?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy can't be serious.
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Justiceleague1: 9:10pm On Jan 27
Alexis11:

The guy can't be serious.
Shattap ya mouth dia,pretender..that guy is known for making mockery of the Igbos on here everyday much to you ronus admiration..now that he's putting pepper in unah rectums,all of a sudden,he can't be serious 😁

But if he is an Omo nna,ahhh he will be serious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are almost begging sef 😁😁😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by Justiceleague1: 9:11pm On Jan 27
Flokii haba,show nahhh...come and do battle nahhh 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Re: Northern Elder / Northern Youth, The Battle Line Has Been Drawn by stacyadams: 9:19pm On Jan 27
Mombebe:

Yorubas alone can't return him come 2027, you don't speak for PBAT, this is just your subjective opinion and your analysis.
You haven't build enough bridges across the south (let's say SE,even SS), your only reliance is still the North..so thread with caution boy,I hate an average Yoruba guy chest-beating because your kin is in the seat of power.
I will recommend you shut your mouth and let him run the country and let the next 4 years be what will determine his re-election and you guys should stop hating the SE and build bridges.
Remember,also that he's a public service and should be criticize and appraise by his policies not necessarily because of his ethnicity.
You guys should learn to be humble,I understand that his administration is beneficial to your region and to your kins, that's how it's supposed to be,but you ordinary Yoruba folks are overdoing your bragging and your bigotry is up to the roof.
Please,contain yourselves,let that man do his job, after 4years,we will be talking about 8 years.
grin

U sure say people go still dey alive after 4 years to access the direction less govt grin talk more of the 8 years grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Adebiyi Needs Your Help! Please! / Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos / Describe Nigeria In Few Words..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.