Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) (950 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by BreconHills(m): 8:20am On Jan 27
WannaHowzit:

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I'd say the same thing if i was also Nigeria which doesn't have a place at or under the table at BRICS or G20.

Hahaha are pictures all you've got? I knew you would try to drag this to a pedestrian level.

Look at the countries in Africa Western diplomats are visiting en masse and look at where the largest new US embassy in the world is being built. Look at where the largest gas pipe that will feed the EU is travelling from. Look at the country that has the largest number of its diaspora in top jobs in foreign governments all over the world.

And you are here brandishing sitting arrangements and snapshot in time photos.

Please I am out.
Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:23am On Jan 27
BreconHills:

Think - what strategic interest / alliance does NG have with Hamas? How many Nigerians live there? What can they do for us? Even the Palestine Authority doesn't want Hamas. We don't support Iranian proxies anywhere - so we condemn violence - we even voted for Israel to stop attacks on civilian pop but we don't stick our neck out for militant Islam.

Ukraine - check the UN vote. NG voted for Russia to stop aggression and withdraw but also abstained with other African countries when the resolution was to simply condemn Russia.

We helped earn you your freedom on the world stage. We funded freedom fighters, nationalised BP, housed your students in our country and starred down Magaret Thatchers racist foreign policy. SA has nothing to teach NG about foreign policy. We've been at it longer and we know how it works better.

So you pretty much did what Niger and Burkina Faso did with regards to Gaza and Ukraine.

And pretty much what Niger and Burkina Faso did in the 80s for SA as well.

My question was what's outstanding in terms of your foreign policy? When was the last time you made an outstanding statement? I get why you're envious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©

1 Like

Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:27am On Jan 27
BreconHills:

Hahaha are pictures all you've got? I knew you would try to drag this to a pedestrian level.

Look at the countries in Africa Western diplomats are visiting en masse and look at where the largest new US embassy in the world is being built. Look at where the largest gas pipe that will feed the EU is travelling from. Look at the country that has the largest number of its diaspora in top jobs in foreign governments all over the world.

Lol, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lies.

When was the last time you hosted any global event of significance?

Just last year, SA hosted BRICS in September and AGOA in November.

Please do bow out, you have nothing to offer - like your japagerian country.

2 Likes

Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by Limitless72(m): 11:33am On Jan 27
WannaHowzit:

Lol, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lies.

When was the last time you hosted any global event of significance?

Just last year, SA hosted BRICS in September and AGOA in November.

Please do bow out, you have nothing to offer - like your japagerian country.

I'm Nigerian and Nigeria is trash for now. Very stupid country with great people but useless leaders who have turned the country into a lesser country.

I'd never defend this current Nigeria anywhere. Rubbish country!! Tueh

SA should hold and carry the baton as the leader of Africa- the temporal GIANT OF AFRICA

Until the sleeping giant wakes up from it slumber, SA is the giant of Africa. The sleeping giant might even d!e in it sleep, disintegrate to allow new giants to rise, or keep sleeping

But if the sleeping giant wakes up. Just know we would retaliate and hit SA where it hurts- for we shall never forget the barbaric acts of black SA against our people.. SA is an ungrateful child to NG

But for now I refuse to defend Nigeria because it's a stoopid country. SA the GIANT OF AFRICA

1 Like

Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by Kojochyke(m): 9:00am On Jan 29
Botragelad:

Ha. You took a snap, why not show the whole vid of that IDF bloke.
Well, the lad with the blanket was under a lot of shooting from Hamas lot in a tight building, and his teammate just got shot, so I reckon the fire made him bleed from the nose, which made him grab a blanket to wipe up the blood, not like the story you are trying to spin here.

Your rubbish is bollocks. Have you ever been under heavy fire? If you haven't you won't get the effect. Mate here was fighting for his country, while you waste away rooting for Hamas terrorists!
Terrorists.. A word coined by terrorists.
Re: SA Can Afford To Take On Israel Because It Has Powerful Allies (Reuters) by IronGalaxy: 4:23pm On Jan 29
NSNO:
What is ICJ's jurisdiction?
Has South Africa solved its own problems?
How will this judgment affect the war in Gaza?

And young man you can make your point without insulting Nigerians. You and your friend mzansicoolio always behave somewhat as if a Nigerian slept with your wife.
Any country attempting to solve another country's problems has its own problems duh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Drugs Case In South Africa / Cia, Mossad, Indian Intelligence Behind Mutallab’s Terror Act - Reports / Japanese Scientist Creates Edible Meat Alternative from Recycled Human Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.