Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ (15995 Views)

EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28
BannedUser:
The problem.
The literacy level of northerners is quite appalling bro. They are a far cry from those oil rich people. Add illiteracy with extreme poverty.. what do you get?
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by jojothaiv(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28
sketching:

That's funny.
How did I missed that news? grin
Hypocrisy is humane.

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28
sketching:
Where I live
You're sitting on a time bomb.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, youths of this era looks scary. From haircut, dress sense, manners e.t.c
Not scarier than the youths of ANYTIME. That there is an United Kingdom punk in 1981.
The scarier.. the cooler. I still find baggie trousers outrageous.

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28
GOFRONT:
Primitive men
Very very much so.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by sketching: 2:15pm On Jan 28
Pastoshizzy:
You're sitting on a time bomb.

If you view Nigeria from a 3rd person view, you would know that no where is truly safe.
A straw can break the camel's back almost anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by sketching: 2:19pm On Jan 28
Pastoshizzy:
Not scarier than the youths of ANYTIME. That there is an United Kingdom punk in 1981.
The scarier.. the cooler. I stay find baggie trousers outrageous.

It is the dressing mixed with their drugs and mannerism that would hint 'that is a wild youth'.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by U09ce: 2:36pm On Jan 28
Chicagograduate:
The hisbah chairman was caught with a married woman inside a hotel last year but was set free.

Doubting thomas
https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/17/exposed-identity-kano-hisbah-commander-caught-hotel-married-woman

Thanks for sharing the link. However, this is not the Hisbah commander. He reportedly oversees a particular territory. More like comparing a CP and DPO. The guy has a bad egg just like every public organisation have theirs. I'm sure he must have been prosecuted if he was found wanting.

We shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water. Rather, we get rid of the irritants.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28
sketching:

If you view Nigeria from a 3rd person view, you would know that no where is truly safe.
A straw can break the camel's back almost anywhere in Nigeria.
You're safe on my street..my areeea (trust me). One may be under suspicion if the appearance warrants it. Our youths are capable, even the ones high on 'colos' dare not leave that uncompleted building. Our boys! dem dey para!

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by blowjohn(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28
Arrest them all.
He can males be walking around with sabinus haircut.

Everywhere u go, feminization of men with funny haircuts and earrings.

After we will insult ladies for wearing skimpy outfits.

U go see hair wey long like lemon grass and they always look dirty and smelly and gay looking.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by sketching: 4:21pm On Jan 28
Pastoshizzy:
You're safe on my street..my areeea (trust me). One may be under suspicion if the appearance warrants it. Our youths are capable, even the ones high on 'colos' dare not leave that uncompleted building. Our boys! dem dey para!

That is how to do it (community policing). If you resolve that enough, certain things are no longer allowed in your area, it would be hard for outsiders to come and mess up if you are determined.

However, their are 1000 ways to die in this our country. Their is 'guardian angels', 'subconscious instinct' or something, that is always present until the day it retires.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by sketching: 4:29pm On Jan 28
blowjohn:
Arrest them all.
He can males be walking around with sabinus haircut.

Everywhere u go, feminization of men with funny haircuts and earrings.

After we will insult ladies for wearing skimpy outfits.

U go see hair wey long like lemon grass and they always look dirty and smelly and gay looking.

Not only about that. There is a kind of hair style a man would keep (like musician, football player, dreadlock, dye, whatever) that you know two things;
1) No way he is practicing Islam
2) No way he has a regular job

They are usually out of the system and out of everyday society. Often think outside the box and might soon start questioning even authority. It is a serotype of cause.

I have once stopped going to a woman's shop because on staff had a crazy hair (I felt she doesn't have control over her business to allow that). Places like Lagos, it is not a big deal.

There are some South African (and black American) churches that the singer is clearly a weed smoker or an homosexual, obvious from their dressing!

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Adrian9(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28
garriAndsugar:
Misplaced priorities
With a touch of mumu too
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by PussyKing(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28
These people should live in the forests, bushes and deserts grin grin

They are so backward undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by abba190: 6:30pm On Jan 28
Kinzo0917:

My question ❔,
Are nigeria muslims different from those of Egypt 🇪🇬, algeria 🇩🇿, tunisia 🇹🇳 etc? …

In this ongoing afcon, check out the female fans of these countries, you will see their women exposing their hair and looking more beautiful, but nigeria women 🇳🇬 are damn so backwards

Most of these north Africa teams has female national football teams and women leagues, but in the nigeria north, u hadly see women playing football.

If not for southern nigeria, I wonder how the north would ve been

Aside abuja, I don't think i can stay in anywhere in the north

Very backward set of people
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by VEE2010(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28
Becoming a real estate agent can have many benefits.

You are not exempted from this golden opportunity with zero investment need.
We are committed to supporting your aspiration.
Register on www.realtypro.ng to publish your real estate ads free of charge.

Don't forget, at www.realtypro.ng
Your Perfect Home, Assured!

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Opintiwa: 7:53pm On Jan 28
Freepalestine:

On seeing you your comment I know where you come from,go and tell that to Nnamdi Kanu at his prison cell Idiot!

Palestine will never be free.

Cry oh Mohammed
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28
sketching:

Not only about that. There is a kind of hair style a man would keep (like musician, football player, dreadlock, dye, whatever) that you know two things;
1) No way he is practicing Islam
2) No way he has a regular job

They are usually out of the system and out of everyday society. Often think outside the box and might soon start questioning even authority. It is a serotype of cause.

I have once stopped going to a woman's shop because on staff had a crazy hair (I felt she doesn't have control over her business to allow that). Places like Lagos, it is not a big deal.

There are some South African (and black American) churches that the singer is clearly a weed smoker or an homosexual, obvious from their dressing!

Exactly!

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by BondRiv: 10:17pm On Jan 28
Draft them to go and fight terrorism. That's where they are needed.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28
Immoral looters and terrorist nko? When are they getting arrested?
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by Fujiyama: 4:21am On Jan 29
APCNig:
Tinubu's boy Sanwo-Olu is constructing railways, bridges, hospitals

^^^

No he isn't.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ by ChronicGp(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29
Dem dey arrest person wey Carry Dada

Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) / Desire To Please My Wife Led Me Into Robbery – Suspect / #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters