Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) (5757 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Magnetic010: 10:20am On Jan 28
Wetin my Edo people find reach here again
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 11:43am On Jan 30
illicit:

Nincompoop

So u got exclusive rights to call a sitting president, Bobo Chicago, Baba Oyinda but no one should insult ur anointed?

U are sick

I don't have time for rag tag scallywag like you hungry dingbat.
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by illicit(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30
Onuimo1:

I don't have time for rag tag scallywag like you hungry dingbat.

If not for Nairaland

Would you have known what rag tag and dingbat means?

🥵
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30
[quote author=illicit post=128200214]

If not for Nairaland

🥵[/quote

Coming from someone who is begging for money to eat food today. You think everyone is is dumbo like you. I charge my classmates to write ✍️ exams for them during my uni days fyi
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30
illicit:

If not for Nairaland

🥵
I don't think I have time for people like you. You saw a post about witches making out you said it's Peter Obi and his son c'mon where's your soul. You guys just come to the Internet and troll and you're happy about it. First I'm not your age mate, second during my uni days I charge people to write ✍️ exams for them.
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30
illicit:

If not for Nairaland

🥵
You better retract your steps. There's a reward for every person's actions don't say you weren't told
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30
Onuimo1:

I don't think I have time for people like you. You saw a post about witches making out you said it's Peter Obi and his son c'mon where's your soul. You guys just come to the Internet and troll and you're happy about it. First I'm not your age mate, second during my uni days I charge people to write ✍️ exams for them.

See this Mumu

I educate people for a living
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30
Onuimo1:

You better retract your steps. There's a reward for every person's actions don't say you weren't told

So you are gonna kill me now?
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30
illicit:

See this Mumu

I educate people for a living

I see how you educate people by dragging the name of a Man that didn't hurt you in anyway. If you educate people for a living you won't mention Peter in that thread.
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30
illicit:

So you are gonna kill me now?

I can't think of that not to talk of bringing it to fruition,cos there's a reward for even thoughts. All I can tell you is repent and retract your steps from unguarded loose and unnecessary comments on a public forum.
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by illicit(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30
Onuimo1:

I see how you educate people by dragging the name of a Man that didn't hurt you in anyway. If you educate people for a living you won't mention Peter in that thread.

Ok

Sorry if I hurt your feelings

I don't just like the way some people insult my people because of him
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by MrCork: 5:41pm On Jan 30
officialwdhtv:
Viral scary video of 2 wizards spotted on top of a palm tree having s*x shocked shocked shocked

Watch the full video on my Instagram page as it is against Youtube policy. May God keep protecting us.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2mZQIcP1LI/?igsh=dG0yM3J0ejliYmEw

#wetindeyhappentv

FAKE POST....I KNOW THIS VIDEO TOO WELL....THIS ARE JUSS 2 INOSENT MEN HAVIN FUN & FUKKIN ON A TREE....STOP SREADING FAKE POST!!! angry
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by Onuimo1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30
illicit:

Ok

Sorry if I hurt your feelings

I don't just like the way some people insult my people because of him

If nobody talk about you, you're nobody. Two wrongs can't make a right. Are you going to keep fighting people because of what others say about your people till when. Those feelings are toxic and not good for any sane mind. Let people say anything, in reality Igbos mingle with the yorubas a lot. Go to the big markets we have in Lagos nobody has time for Igbo/hausa/yoruba thingy .I'm Igbo but since Saturday my RX350 is still with a yoruba Guy at ladipo where he's fixing it for me. We should leave people alone and find a way to hold our leaders responsible for good governance even Peter Obi.
Re: Viral Scary Video Of 2wizards Spotted On Top Of A Palm Tree Having S*x (pic/vid) by KingDash09(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30
So Tarzan and mowgli
MrCork:

FAKE POST....I KNOW THIS VIDEO TOO WELL....THIS ARE JUSS 2 INOSENT MEN HAVIN FUN & FUKKIN ON A TREE....STOP SREADING FAKE POST!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo / 18+ Pic. Woman Riding Her Man / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.