Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders (2144 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by CandidAdmin(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27
Well, at least you won't adopting another man's child.
Just try your best to avoid any form of sexual contact with her. If you can't invite your padi to stay with you that week whether male or female.
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27
Just know that her visit would be much more longer than you expect; if she enters into your house. believe me; You aint ready to stand a pregnant woman you would even be more repulsed after she will give birth (probably under your roof)... Please cancel, whatever plans you have with her. No let woman use emotional blackmail and her lack of planning to ruin your life, what you are about to embark on will be very fruastrating and depressing for you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by GGIA: 8:40pm On Jan 27
There is just no patch for human stupidity.
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by viceddy95(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27
Logins2125:
There's this girl I love so much wen we were dating then, before she traveled to meet her parents, and since then she refused to come back to her aunties house and she said that she can't come back here either anymore. But we keep communicating to each other. And as well ,she told me that she had another boyfriend she can move on with,but she's still in love with me . It has been up to 2&half years now we have not seen each other Face-to-face. Recently she called me on phone that she's pregnant,and it's up to five months now. And she keeps begging me let's see each other. I told her that I can't come over to her side , rather, if she agree to see me let her come over to my house here , and she agree on coming over with her 5 months pregnancy which happens to be on Tuesday she's coming or next week tho. And seeing her again will definitely leed to sex! Please what can I do in this situation?

NB: she told me that her husband to be hasn't paid a dime (bride price) on her head. But I don't know if it's true or not.

Please no insult!
Some times you wonder what’s going wrong with some guys of this generation ….,

Some just like be stupid from time to time…always thinking and doing foolish things like this O P…
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by kernniejay(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27
DivinegiftofGod:
Why do some of you men lose their senses the moment they hear sex?

Do you know the risk you're about to take? Of course you won't know because the only thing occupying your brain now is sex.

One, shes pregnant with another mans child.
Two. She claimed the man has not done anything on her which may be true and may also not be true; you don't know and you're inviting her over. What if she dies in your house during sex? Then you'll blame the devil.

What are you even thinking trying to have sex with a pregnant woman you're not responsible for her pregnancy. Do you people even have conscience or a working brain at all?

This one shock me , I no go lie.

So the girl that is offering herself plus her pregnancy to him for a free sense get sense abi. You think it's only guys that lose their sense cos of sex, what about the girls that open their legs anyhow for anything that has erection?
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by MikeTyson(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
You're mad!

Pro mad... E mad pro pro
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27
Logins2125:
There's this girl I love so much wen we were dating then, before she traveled to meet her parents, and since then she refused to come back to her aunties house and she said that she can't come back here either anymore. But we keep communicating to each other. And as well ,she told me that she had another boyfriend she can move on with,but she's still in love with me . It has been up to 2&half years now we have not seen each other Face-to-face. Recently she called me on phone that she's pregnant,and it's up to five months now. And she keeps begging me let's see each other. I told her that I can't come over to her side , rather, if she agree to see me let her come over to my house here , and she agree on coming over with her 5 months pregnancy which happens to be on Tuesday she's coming or next week tho. And seeing her again will definitely leed to sex! Please what can I do in this situation?

NB: she told me that her husband to be hasn't paid a dime (bride price) on her head. But I don't know if it's true or not.

Please no insult!

Bro women never finish for world, masturbate or lash olosho make your eyes clear small

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by sketching: 9:58pm On Jan 27
On a serious note. If you are not a teenager, you need to be ridiculed.
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by REGINALD001(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27
Logins2125:

Please no insult!

ONYE ERIRIR ERI.........
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by flokii: 11:52pm On Jan 27
@OP Don't lay with a woman carrying another man's child.. it's dangerous. 5 months belle for that matter.
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by Vijuchoco(f): 11:57pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
You're mad!
Lol.. Overmad dey worry am
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by flokii: 11:57pm On Jan 27
fyzaila:
What do you want from her? Like what exactly do you want from her? Are you that dumb or did she blow jazz from that distance to you that messed up your brain?

You better cancel that visit and tell her to remain wherever she is. Not just a lady with a boyfriend already, but with 5 whole month pregnancy. E be like say your freedom don tire u shey?

Hmmmm let her just die in your place and i will be very happy to see how you'll be handcuffed to prison. Senseless human being!

It's sad how our young men nowadays think everything is sex.. what if something happens to the lady in his place? then he'll enter prison and waste his youthful years all because of lust.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by DesChyko: 12:00am On Jan 28
I thought we agreed that all these nonsense should end in 2023

angry angry angry
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by Demigod22: 12:28am On Jan 28
The fact that this stupid op fit go the form alpha male and redpill for another thread self.

OP, are you born stupid or stupidity is something you grow to learn?
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by Dickson178(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28
I understand that you're a soft-harded man , I know how you feel before you posted this here. I know you think about sleeping with someone's wife with 5months pregnancy. Mostly all the women does that to their ex , but bro , don't be a victim of that. Think about if she was your wife and she did this to someone else,how will you feel?
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by superCleanworks(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28
Zonefree:
You're mad!

this is an insult to mad people. if mad people see the OP they will run.
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by MisterBanny(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28
dabonny:

...as in, super mad

As in, Hyper-Mad and Multi-Mad
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by techgen(m): 2:10am On Jan 29
OP you funny nor be small…you say she love you and she Dey open leg for another man to bonk😂

You fit say pregnancy na one night thing??
Just imagine the number of times the nigga that got her pregnant don hang her leg for ceil and disembark peacefully.

Logins2125:

Please no insult!
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by frozen70(f): 6:31am On Jan 29
Logins2125:

Please no insult!

Dey play
You go get sense bye force
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by Baztardidiot: 7:01am On Jan 29
Abeg pls deposit like 200ml of cum inside her pls. So she go born twins. 1 for u and the other for her hubby.
Ode
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by Godsongang: 10:51am On Jan 29
Mega super mad
Re: I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders by seanery: 2:12pm On Jan 29
Make She come nao..., Make you KNACK her, knack the baby join.
Nothing bad.., na free FUVK

Logins2125:

Please no insult!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Say No? / Romance Scammers Abusing Nairaland / Human A T M !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.