Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (520 Views)

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChildOfDoom: 5:40pm On Jan 27
Re: . by davis51(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27
Only time will tell
Re: . by Machinegun91(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27
You are a kidnapper bro
Re: . by OndoRaph(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27
There'S nothing wrong with doing all those; gambling, fvckimg ashavvo and yahoo. Just increase the intensity. What is worth doing is worth doing or not doing at all. Be staking your full salary on 2 sure odds. Fvck ashavvo till you impregnate like 3+ of them from the same brothel. Make sure you buy the latest Benz with Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: . by dawnomike(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27
ChildOfDoom:
So I happen to work in a bank, but I don't find it fun mingling with decent, religious or corporate people. I have enlightened and well-to-do peeps trying to be chatty with me, but this makes me uncomfortable. I am not cut out for that life due to my past/present life of mischief/waywardness.

I like living loose, to unwind and feel invigorated. Hence I mingle with:

- lowlifes/gamblers at bet shops while charging my phone. It's fun discussing football with them and chatting about our past losses. I just hope now I look fresh and recuperating, they won't want to set me up on my way home at night, since they know my profession. A frustrated/hungry man they say, is an angry man. At times, serious fight breaks out in betshops and I find my way to evade the scene

- rugged/cult boys at brothels - it's common knowledge that strong men hang around brothels. They either look out for their friends into prostitution or are hired to promote the ladies' interest there. But I can't help it. Staying indoors after work is boring. Nothing beats hanging out around a brothel (from 7pm to 11pm) to chill to cool music reverberating from the speakers there, taking some 'bottles' and hanging out with the drunkards and weed takers there after sex romps. Though I know it's risky. On my way back home late one night, I heard people trying to command me to stop, I just hastened my footsteps and pretended I didn't hear them. At times, civil defence raids the brothel to pick boys being traced.

- Yahoo guys - So I am a glutton and try to do side deals with them. Once I help them pick their transaction, I get something from them. This also helps me feed my addiction of patronising Oloshos. But I understand this has its repercussions. They could mention me as an accomplice when the chips are down. Those I turn down due to my high charges could look to get back at me. I could also be dismissed if not careful

Hopefully, I can manage these issues and not meet my waterloo
Change your environment and change your ways as well...
Life is easy to get ruined... It's just a matter of a lil mistake.
Re: . by Dimaya: 9:13pm On Jan 27
look at the top 5 people you spend time with. They will determine your destiny.
Re: . by sacajawea: 9:44pm On Feb 01
"Yahoo guys - So I try to do side deals with them. Once I help them pick their transaction, I get something from them"

What do you mean by this? How do you do this exactly?
You mean you get cuts from Yahoo runs, and are still broke and In Heavy Debts?
Re: . by sacajawea: 6:07pm On Feb 12
dawnomike:
Change your environment and change your ways as well...
Life is easy to get ruined... It's just a matter of a lil mistake.

So I happen to work in a bank, but I don't find it fun mingling with decent, religious or corporate people. I have enlightened and well-to-do peeps trying to be chatty with me, but this makes me uncomfortable. I am not cut out for that life due to my past/present life of mischief/waywardness.

I like living loose, to unwind and feel invigorated. Hence I mingle with:

- lowlifes/gamblers at bet shops while charging my phone. It's fun discussing football with them and chatting about our past losses. I just hope now I look fresh and recuperating, they won't want to set me up on my way home at night, since they know my profession. A frustrated/hungry man they say, is an angry man. At times, serious fight breaks out in betshops and I find my way to evade the scene

- rugged/cult boys at brothels - it's common knowledge that strong men hang around brothels. They either look out for their friends into prostitution or are hired to promote the ladies' interest there. But I can't help it. Staying indoors after work is boring. Nothing beats hanging out around a brothel (from 7pm to 11pm) to chill to cool music reverberating from the speakers there, taking some 'bottles' and hanging out with the drunkards and weed takers there after sex romps. Though I know it's risky. On my way back home late one night, I heard people trying to command me to stop, I just hastened my footsteps and pretended I didn't hear them. At times, civil defence raids the brothel to pick boys being traced.

- Yahoo guys - So I am a glutton and try to do side deals with them. Once I help them pick their transaction, I get something from them. This also helps me feed my addiction of patronising Oloshos. But I understand this has its repercussions. They could mention me as an accomplice when the chips are down. Those I turn down due to my high charges could look to get back at me. I could also be dismissed if not careful

Hopefully, I can manage these issues and not meet my waterloo

God bless you for Marking this deleted post down.
In the future, I go try bless you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

⚠️The Worst Sleepover - (video) / Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. / A Lot Of People Out There Are Broken And Behaving Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.