Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office (28553 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by HRMK: 12:47am On Jan 28
THE LIST IS FROM HIS POLITICAL GODFATHER,THE EX GOVERNOR!
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Invest4growth: 1:25am On Jan 28
Though I do not support the arrangement of continuity with the corrupt and inefficient team of Yahaya Bello but a serious Governor should be able to constitute his team within one week of assumption of office. Elections were held over two months ago. Court cases are mere waste of time. Landmines, traps and banana peels of various forms have been set by the.incomong and outgoing governors. You can see what is happening in Rivers State. Kogi state will be deadlier. There is so much pressure on ododo especially from the female who is improving people's lives and opening their eyes to what govt should be doing. Ododo.csnnot use the faulty socio-,economic arrangement of Bello. The people will revolt and shift. Let us watch

1 Like

Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Danabu(m): 3:20am On Jan 28
hakeemhakeem:
Bello appointment,Bello third term those appointed are they not kogi citizens or you are expecting to appoint aliens.His tenure,he can do whatever he feels is good for his people governance they said is continuing

Are they the only ones in Kogi? This is Democracy let it go round.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 3:27am On Jan 28
Stephaniegold:
Majorly Bello cabinet ?
Ododo is a failure already...i can't just wait for the fight between Bello and Ododo
Me too.
And I'm sure it will happen sooner than expected.

The new governor will soon come to realize the power that is behind power, when it comes to fight there's one tribe that has it in their blood.....na those Yahaya Bello ebira people, they like fight pass quarrel.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 3:33am On Jan 28
Enculer2:
When was the last time Kogi had a Christian governor?
Good question.
It amazes me cause I'm scratching my head and I can't remember any...funny thing is that Christians outnumber Muslims like 3 to 1 in Kogi state.

One thing I notice is that Christians prefer to just watch politics from the sidelines from all 3 regions they're not interested.

Igala land majority are Christians
Okun land everybody na Christian.
Ebira land majority are moslems with a sizeable number of Christians.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:34am On Jan 28
Danabu:

Are they the only ones in Kogi? This is Democracy let it go round.

You weren't there and complained that they didn't share it accordingly, it's left for the kogi to do the needful in the next 4 years.what should be the major thing is delivery of good governance
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 3:38am On Jan 28
planetx:
The way this guy and his deputy and their wives were just prostrating and kneeling for Yahaya Bello was comical and laughable, tells you who is going to be running the government behind the scene.
Do not be deceived sir.
The crawling of a leopard ๐Ÿ† is not because of fear but to keep himself hidden till it is too late for the prey.

Bello is fvcked he just doesn't realize it yet.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 4:46am On Jan 28
hakeemhakeem:
Bello appointment,Bello third term those appointed are they not kogi citizens or you are expecting to appoint aliens.His tenure,he can do whatever he feels is good for his people governance they said is continuing
Hakeem weyin iroyi.
Iresu aw wegu ๐Ÿคซ

1 Like

Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by just2endowed: 5:08am On Jan 28
Like wike like Bello
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Moseshasss: 5:23am On Jan 28
A list handed over to him to Implement
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by HRMK: 5:49am On Jan 28
saintopus:
This one go soon fight Bello.

Watch out

HE WONT!HE DIDNT SPEND A SINGLE KOBO TO GET THERE!
THE LIST IS EVEN FROM BELLO WHO IS NOW INDIRECTLY ON HIS THIRD TERM!HE WILL BE RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT WHILE ODODO IS SIMPLY A FIGURE HEAD!!
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:18am On Jan 28
What you guys don't understand is that, they are cousins
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by AKzee(m): 6:45am On Jan 28
Enculer2:
Christians can contest. No qualms.

1 Like

Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Hananfine: 7:10am On Jan 28
Enculer2:

When was the last time taraba had a Muslim governor?

You only look where it doesn't favor your religion and cry but where it favor your religion,you smile. HYPOCRITE
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Hananfine: 7:16am On Jan 28
ViceGovernor:

Good question.
It amazes me cause I'm scratching my head and I can't remember any...funny thing is that Christians outnumber Muslims like 3 to 1 in Kogi state.

One thing I notice is that Christians prefer to just watch politics from the sidelines from all 3 regions they're not interested.

You come to social media to write this nonsense without shame.

Some of you guys are not even from Kogi State. If how can you say christian is the majority in igala land. Very mazing lies
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by samwillyco1(m): 7:40am On Jan 28
Toluwanise247:
It will be very difficult for him to fight white lion . Yahaya na dangerous man anyone who will collect that state from bello will try. White lion have many dangerous guys around him that why he pick the one who he can control easily

Forget about that dangerous guys of a thing, dangerous institution are built and damaged by a determined person, not to talk of a Sitting Governor that have everything at his disposal, a sitting Governor can even stop a formal Governor from entering the state if he wants.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by MyMouth(m): 7:40am On Jan 28
ViceGovernor:

Good question.

Majority of igalas are Christians Guy, where did u get this stat from?
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by peterbello(m): 8:01am On Jan 28
Enculer2:

The question should be have they ever had one?
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Realist777: 8:05am On Jan 28
Toluwanise247:
It will be very difficult for him to fight white lion . Yahaya na dangerous man anyone who will collect that state from bello will try. White lion has many dangerous guys around him that why he pick the one who he can control easily
His top security guys are mainly trained thugs.
Ruthless ones
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Beolly(m): 9:06am On Jan 28
Stephaniegold:
Majorly Bello cabinet ?
Ododo is a failure already...i can't just wait for the fight between Bello and Ododo
I doubt this ones will fight they are cousins. Even asides that I don't see them fighting, that man looks like someone who is indebted to Yahaya Bello.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:21am On Jan 28
ViceGovernor:

Hakeem weyin iroyi.
Iresu aw wegu ๐Ÿคซ
It's better to say what I understand
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Beolly(m): 10:32am On Jan 28
MyMouth:

So u think! You don't know the power of a governor. Forget what is happening in rivers, Wike is lucky he has federal backing. Yahaya bello won't have that kind of backing from Tinubu, remember he contested against him in 2023 and there are rumors that he still wants to contest in 2023. Wetin efcc go Cary bello eyes see ehnn, e go shock you
Bello shouldn't even be contesting for any position in Nigeria anymore.

1 Like

Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by Beolly(m): 10:34am On Jan 28
Invest4growth:
Though I do not support the arrangement of continuity with the corrupt and inefficient team of Yahaya Bello but a serious Governor should be able to constitute his team within one week of assumption of office. Elections were held over two months ago. Court cases are mere waste of time. Landmines, traps and banana peels of various forms have been set by the.incomong and outgoing governors. You can see what is happening in Rivers State. Kogi state will be deadlier. There is so much pressure on ododo especially from the female who is improving people's lives and opening their eyes to what govt should be doing. Ododo.csnnot use the faulty socio-,economic arrangement of Bello. The people will revolt and shift. Let us watch
That lady called Natasha will shake Kogi in years to come. She will soon square off against Dino at some point in Kogi PDP.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 11:29am On Jan 28
MyMouth:

Majority of igalas are Christians Guy, where did u get this stat from?
Please tell me about my state ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Perhaps there's something you know that I don't ๐Ÿ˜
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 11:33am On Jan 28
Hananfine:

You come to social media to write this nonsense without shame.

Some of you guys are not even from Kogi State. If how can you say christian is the majority in igala land. Very mazing lies
Mr Man face your front I was born and raised in kogi state there's nowhere I don't know in this state.
Forget al those nonsense stats you're swallowing hook line and sinker it is lopsided we in kogi state know the facts.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ViceGovernor: 11:36am On Jan 28
hakeemhakeem:

It's better to say what I understand
Anebira maye ki ireche waka no.

Omorio halakao ๐Ÿ˜

Translate-- I know you are speaking the trut and may God bles yo for that
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28
donpapa:

Alas! The beginning of Yahaya Belloโ€™s 3rd term cheesy
Dude is positioning himself ahead of the next presidential elections. Dey play

Yahaya Bello cannot become President in this country. We should be realistic.
Re: New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office by ufuosman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28
Bello self don be godfather ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Great Joshua Maclver Decamps To APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.