Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story (30494 Views)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Ironbull: 7:39pm On Jan 27
Who are all these? Are they Nigerians

Joke apart I'm hearing all these names and seen all these faces for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Reelmii: 7:39pm On Jan 27
grin..which country is this grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by MrBachelor: 7:39pm On Jan 27
The biggest problem bedeviling Nigeria.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by mamaafrik(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27
I once told someone that mama zee need to be extra careful,she will be dragged into the mud if she is not wise spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by GreatAchiever1: 7:41pm On Jan 27
Women, they can cause chaos if left unguided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by AllenSpencer: 7:42pm On Jan 27
Fibonacci88:
Tacha is just pained that a woman can actually get so much love on social media without showing sagging boobs or clout chasing.

You said it all!

Tacha couldn’t even get such after hawking pvssy for over a decade!

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by gigabyte13: 7:45pm On Jan 27
Women hating on women
Even before God said
" Let there be light"
Women too hate themselves die, they only unite against Man.
Anything against a Man, unite women.
But loving each other, no dey their dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by skj1377(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27
What brand is Tasha an ambassador for Sometimes I wonder how these things work.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Sirchiboy: 7:52pm On Jan 27
Ojemedad:
So Tacha don grow like this, small ph hookup girl of yesterday with her flat breast wen Dey find client for instagram, truly internet do make stupid people famous
You suck do breast?
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by AboveTheRim(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27
Hi there,

I'm currently conducting a research study on organised violence and crime in the Federal Capital Territory. Your contributions would help create victim-focused insights into the challenges and also assist policymakers in reaching a broader spectrum of solutions to curb these menaces. Attached is the link to the questionnaire survey;

https://ee-eu.kobotoolbox.org/x/kK68ONLs
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by DMerciful(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27
You sef calm down.
buygala:
Why is that Solo guy crying more than the bereaved? undecided.... All that vibration and foaming at the mouth in support of another man's wife?... Owner of wife no take am dis personally, na him come cry like pesin wey police chook needle for preek grin

In any case, both Mummyzee and Tacha are nonentities made popular by the workings of a failed country...

Tacha with her body odor that year on BBN, while Mummyzee is rewarded for waking up by 4am to cook for her husband, as if is she doesn't do it, it's someone else's duty to do it.. If her husband is snatched by street girls because she starved him, how is that anyone's problem aside hers?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27
ecolime:
As much as I hate what Tacha said, I find the words of Solomon Buchi very distasteful.

He is a man for fck sake. He took the issue too personal and sounds like someone whom Tacha once denied a slice of her cookie.

Anyway, all of them are mad. Buchi, Tacha and Mummy Zee herself.

We have better things to worry about.

Awon werey

That's your opinion.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by 7upnigeria: 8:08pm On Jan 27
Why is that Solo guy crying more than the bereaved? undecided.... All that vibration and foaming at the mouth in support of another man's wife?... Owner of wife no take am dis personally, na him come cry like pesin wey police chook needle for preek grin

In any case, both Mummyzee and Tacha are nonentities made popular by the workings of a failed country...

buygala:
Tacha with her body odor
that year on BBN, while Mummyzee is rewarded for waking up by 4am to cook for her husband, as if is she doesn't do it, it's someone else's duty to do it.. If her husband is snatched by street girls because she starved him, how is that anyone's problem aside hers?

Emi:

You still put this thing for mind after all these years and you wan make heaven.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27
nlfpmod:

https://newtelegraphng.com/tacha-knocks-mummy-zee-for-insulting-her/

It all started when Tacha spoke as a guest on her colleague Phyna’s podcast and addressed the topic of Mum Zee waking up to cook for her husband at 4 am. The snippet from the podcast went viral, and a social media user drew the married woman’s attention to what Tacha said about it.

Solomon Buchi blasts Tacha over attack on Mummy Zee, family

Relationship therapist Solomon Buchi has blasted BBNaija former housemate Tacha who descended on Mummy Zee and her family.

Solomon Buchi later took down the post he made against Tacha and wrote:

Faith Felix
OMG! "Begging men for money to make her hair". Unknown men or known men?
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by SirLakes: 8:10pm On Jan 27
ecolime:
As much as I hate what Tacha said, I find the words of Solomon Buchi very distasteful.

He is a man for fck sake. He took the issue too personal and sounds like someone whom Tacha once denied a slice of her cookie.

Awon werey

Make I help you add Op and the mod wey push the rubbish come front page to the list of the mad people.

You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27
buygala:

Tacha with her body odor that year on BBN, while Mummyzee is rewarded for waking up by 4am to cook for her husband, as if is she doesn't do it, it's someone else's duty to do it.. If her husband is snatched by street girls because she starved him, how is that anyone's problem aside hers?
Haha bad guy
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by abobote: 8:12pm On Jan 27
But why did Buchi take the whole thing too personal, and they say he is relationship expert.
The guy is too bitter to have anything to do with relationship. Maybe he wants to be famous too, coz I haven't heard about him before
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27
It's quite sad that someone like tachs who is morally bankrupt can make headline.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Arabk25: 8:20pm On Jan 27
The Solomon guy or what do they call him that didn't even verify the context first before jumping into what he knows nothing about is just a disgrace to manhood.
Next time he should learn to hear from both side before drawing conclusion over some matters

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by greggng: 8:31pm On Jan 27
Tarsha is a shameless human being who doesn't know how to choose her battle. That Nigerians are rewarding a woman for her role in her matrimonial peace is something every sane person should commend . Is true most people don't like following the band wagon ...but that applies only when the subject matter is controversial. In this case is an established truth that every one loves how the woman is putting in her best in terms of support. What's tarsha business in all this . Only a wicked envious person cannot see the good in what this woman did ...infact the woman is right to say she doesn't have sense ...although the right word would ve been common sense . She has sense but she lacks common sense . Very soon I will be educating you all on the difference btw sense and common sense .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by ariesbull: 8:34pm On Jan 27
buygala:

Tacha has always noisy,lousy and smelly ....she shouldn't be talking about that family

Very irritating girl

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Imotman(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27
Well said.. celebrities out of nonentities..

Morals have been totally lost in this age
Tjra:
Nigeria keep making celebrities out of nonentities.

Tacha is rude and jealous. Mummy Zee is rude. Even the so-called relationship expert -Buchi is so uncouth.

Funny enough, some people see these mofos as role models. We've lost it as a people honesty.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Determinedbobo: 8:41pm On Jan 27
Mummy zee was too fast to insult Tacha if you' ll will be honest. Someone drew your attention to something, instead of you investigating first, you went all out with insult. That's mannerless to me. As for Buchi, if you have any personal issue with Tacha, why not sort it out privately, instead of seeking your revenge here
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by TheWinterBird(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Jan 27
What exactly is the essence of this thread?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Mayflowa(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27
Solomon Buchi dey vex o. This is the worst smackdown I have ever seen in history. He finished Tacha. I don't know if he did a good thing but it is good someone remind Tacha of her beginning before she starts thinking she was up there from the start. Lol.

If Tacha truly was supporting Mummy Zee, she wouldn't have swung around to attack her over the same issue she was supporting her on. Tacha doesn't have a stand on issues. All she does is pretense for the public.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by lrman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27
ecolime:

Awon werey

I swear
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by eepeepook: 9:17pm On Jan 27
I no read the news because I get better things to focus on.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by fred04(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27
Tachaa,solo,mummy zee. All of them should gettat. How their matter wan take reduce the cost of rice
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by bitbillionaire: 9:24pm On Jan 27
This mummy zee and her husband need to know the wisdom of quitting when the ovation is loudest. Its time for them to be less active on social media, go underground and enjoy the little wealth they unexpectedly and miraculously got. If they must be active on social media, they should resist the temptation of either insulting people or responding to people's insult.

Tacha just revealed to the whole world that she is a vile, bitter, toxic, rotten soul judging from her reply to mummy zee's comment; I'm happy she met her match in the person of Buchi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by FertilityH: 9:33pm On Jan 27
nlfpmod:

https://newtelegraphng.com/tacha-knocks-mummy-zee-for-insulting-her/

It all started when Tacha spoke as a guest on her colleague Phyna’s podcast and addressed the topic of Mum Zee waking up to cook for her husband at 4 am. The snippet from the podcast went viral, and a social media user drew the married woman’s attention to what Tacha said about it.

Solomon Buchi blasts Tacha over attack on Mummy Zee, family

Relationship therapist Solomon Buchi has blasted BBNaija former housemate Tacha who descended on Mummy Zee and her family.

Solomon Buchi later took down the post he made against Tacha and wrote:

Faith Felix

Tacha Abi wetin be your name, No gree for anybody ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) / Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Kidnapped In PH & They Demand N10 Million / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.