Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story (30499 Views)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Chizelum(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27
All of them involved are constituting nuisances...
Solomon who once identified himself as a feminist just to gain the heart of gullible women, then crawl into their inboxes to beg .
Tacha started almost on the same pedal. Faking her kidnapping, drawing tattoo to gain acceptance and chasing clout, jumping on every topic just to be heard.
MummyZee who barely crawled from clutches of poverty. Give it to Nigerians for their unwavering commitment to fanning nonsense.

They deserve each other. Next news please!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Tyktoker: 9:54pm On Jan 27
Mummy zeee shouted mooo, tacha replied moooo, buchi joined in the moooo challenge now thier lives arenow MUU-MUU all together!
nlfpmod:

https://newtelegraphng.com/tacha-knocks-mummy-zee-for-insulting-her/

It all started when Tacha spoke as a guest on her colleague Phyna’s podcast and addressed the topic of Mum Zee waking up to cook for her husband at 4 am. The snippet from the podcast went viral, and a social media user drew the married woman’s attention to what Tacha said about it.

Solomon Buchi blasts Tacha over attack on Mummy Zee, family

Relationship therapist Solomon Buchi has blasted BBNaija former housemate Tacha who descended on Mummy Zee and her family.

Solomon Buchi later took down the post he made against Tacha and wrote:

Faith Felix

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by ukaface(f): 10:42pm On Jan 27
Who be mummy zee
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by RushManni: 10:47pm On Jan 27
ecolime:
As much as I hate what Tacha said, I find the words of Solomon Buchi very distasteful.

He is a man for fck sake. He took the issue too personal and sounds like someone whom Tacha once denied a slice of her cookie.

Anyway, all of them are mad. Buchi, Tacha and Mummy Zee herself.

We have better things to worry about.

Awon werey

You'd be sleeping if you think the attack on mummy zee abi wetin be her name is actually about her - it's not, it's against the male gender. The issue has been that she woke up by 4am to cook for her husband (a man ).

Didn't you notice too how the tolotolo (Tasha) insulted the man too ?

Guy una need wake up
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Mrexcell(m): 12:25am On Jan 28
Tacha that everyone knows as a product of bbn crowd funding is the one now shamelessly mocking mummyzee who God almighty picked her call for doing what every married woman who loves her family is supposed to be doing? Odiegwu.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by jonadaft: 12:48am On Jan 28
ecolime:
As much as I hate what Tacha said, I find the words of Solomon Buchi very distasteful.

He is a man for fck sake. He took the issue too personal and sounds like someone whom Tacha once denied a slice of her cookie.

Awon werey
Some of una nor just get sense.
What's the meaning of "he's a man"
So, because I'm a man, I should not talk and abuse olosho that offends me back?
And to even say Tacha may have denied him her toto before is very stupìd. Olosho dey denial person?
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Codes151(m): 1:06am On Jan 28
ecolime:

Awon werey
so becausse he is a man he shuld not talk?
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Ofadaman(m): 1:15am On Jan 28
Never give a man more than what he deserves, cos person dey bite the hand wey dey feed am..
-- Wizkid

Many celebrities don't have the substance but we give them the fame they don't deserve ,they did not work hard. They have no skills or talent, just luck , luck is not reproducible

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by ChristianMuslim: 4:31am On Jan 28
If im asked to pick between mum zee and that ugly stinky old tacha.. Mum zee will always come first.. I hate public harlot
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by highoctane: 5:19am On Jan 28
Difficult to have our mojo back.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by berbs: 5:58am On Jan 28
Tacha is just pained that she wasn't the one getting all the big money Mummy Xee was getting. She only got jealous. I don't know how someone cooking for her hubby very early became an headache for her. Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Ashawoman82: 7:17am On Jan 28
buygala:
Why is that Solo guy crying more than the bereaved? undecided.... All that vibration and foaming at the mouth in support of another man's wife?... Owner of wife no take am dis personally, na him come cry like pesin wey police chook needle for preek grin

In any case, both Mummyzee and Tacha are nonentities made popular by the workings of a failed country...

Tacha with her body odor that year on BBN, while Mummyzee is rewarded for waking up by 4am to cook for her husband, as if is she doesn't do it, it's someone else's duty to do it.. If her husband is snatched by street girls because she starved him, how is that anyone's problem aside hers?
u be mumu, how do u expect him to react... Simp
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Ashawoman82: 7:21am On Jan 28
abobote:
But why did Buchi take the whole thing too personal, and they say he is relationship expert.
The guy is too bitter to have anything to do with relationship. Maybe he wants to be famous too, coz I haven't heard about him before
Oga u are not OK, so tacha bullying a low class woman forgetting she was in that level not quite long ago, isn't bitter to u, I'm sure u are one of her useless fans, adults misbehaving and jonsing on a typical olosho girl matter, simp...
Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by Ashawoman82: 7:22am On Jan 28
Jonathan:

Some of una nor just get sense.
What's the meaning of "he's a man"
So, because I'm a man, I should not talk and abuse olosho that offends me back?
And to even say Tacha may have denied him her toto before is very stupìd. Olosho dey denial person?
ecolime, u be big idiot.. Na una dey pamper women like tach for this life cos of their toto...my bro, no mind this idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by obontami: 7:24am On Jan 28
That smelly fool needs to shut the hell up. Gosh! I hate that hoe with passion, Shit!

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by DaRuud(m): 10:01am On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
Both of them are uncouth
This same woman degraded her son's school openly because she's now buoyant to change the school.
That Mummy Zee is MANNERLESS, she talks down on people now that she has money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29
She shouldn't have even insult her even if she was talking about her, that's not good of her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Jeta Amata And Mbong On The Set Of "The American King" With Akon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.