Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) (42802 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Schrodinger2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Peakdesign23(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28
What are all these weird combinations for? At least the first one is better, although it will give me chest burn.

Bring your research writing jobs.
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 7:54pm On Jan 28
I prefer beans with unripe plantain

4 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Lomprico2: 7:55pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

So, I've been seeing some posts around lately, stating that this combo (picture below) is "poisonous", and I was like how naa? 🙄

Thing is, this combo is one of my favorites because not only is it so delicious, it is also very filling, and I am not about to give it up for whatever reason.

So, what is your take on this?
Do you like this combo?
Would you give up eating it?

What food combo do you enjoy the most?

Pictures' source: Instagram

Yes, I will
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by brain54(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28
If this combo was poisonous...

Then I would have died since the day I was born.

When I was given birth to this is the combo I was breastfed with!

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by EEIA: 7:56pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
It's actually one of my favorite combo. Beans and plantain does a lot for the body but plantain and eggs still my best.
Your customers no the tire for your mess? cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Macdeey: 7:56pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

So, I've been seeing some posts around lately, stating that this combo (picture below) is "poisonous", and I was like how naa? 🙄

Thing is, this combo is one of my favorites because not only is it so delicious, it is also very filling, and I am not about to give it up for whatever reason.

Do you like this combo?

Not at all grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 7:57pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

Poisonous for your toilet bowl wey the combo go destroy with serious eruption from your yansh. Plus also poisonous for the environment with the kind mess wey you go dey mess up and down. You go come dey wonder why small children dey call you captain Messi Messi..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

Nice combo , one of my favorite cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by EEIA: 7:58pm On Jan 28
Ladymillion:
I prefer beans with unripe plantain
do you like fish.

Me I love fish.
how much do you sell your fish? cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28
anthonyuncle:

How do you guys enjoy this combo?

I don't get. This is practically a sumptuous combo.

But I cannot eat white rice with egusi soup like I see many people do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 8:00pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
It's actually one of my favorite combo. Beans and plantain does a lot for the body but plantain and eggs still my best.

I sure say you enjoy messing up and down the place angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 8:00pm On Jan 28
superintendents:
shocked

Try this.. white rice with okro tongue

You must be a villager angry

3 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 8:01pm On Jan 28
Maxwell775:
u don try fried egg featuring Eba before? E sweet die

Poor man wey no get money to cook soup dey always find way to console himself. E go better..

5 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by April4th(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28
Has anyone tried coconut 🥥 and bread 🍞 combo before

7 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by VinnyBaba: 8:03pm On Jan 28
Some kind Craze Pple dey the 1st page of this thread. cheesy

Bread and roasted corn

Reminds me of when an Okada man in Warri those days, went to a Buka
And ordered Beans and Akamu.

The man then turned his Beans inside the Akamu and began to eat. shocked 😌😌

4 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 8:03pm On Jan 28
SporaD8:

It's actually a combustible combo...
If you want to upgrade to nuclear, just add boiled eggs!!!

grin
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28
blowjohn:

I don't get. This is practically a sumptuous combo.

But I cannot eat white rice with egusi soup like I see many people do

Egusi soup and white rice is a groove

6 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Jan 28
@ MariahAngel, you have started again ooo, stop tempting my appetite with this kind of nice and fantastic meal or, Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Faposky95: 8:05pm On Jan 28
garriAndsugar:
As I garri drinker,I proudly endorse this combo

Yes bros
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by AdisaOwala: 8:05pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

You would now be disturbing the whole neighborhood with smelly beans mess sad
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Pauliaette(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28
How can it be poisonous, combo wia I just dealt with. Why e no Kee me? Ripe plantain and beans dey go well and Pepsi

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Emekuz256(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28
I enjoy beans ND plantain ND bread, infact I eat it almost everyday. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by nedekid: 8:08pm On Jan 28
Nice one. But op, confirmed heartburn, flatulence, constipation, and a full toilet is inevitable. grin
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Pat081: 8:09pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

Na those people go kill us what is persion in this na person who get food to eat they will give this to and will not eat it

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by JoshTim: 8:10pm On Jan 28
Best food...if you really wanna build up, eat beans, bread and plantain.
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Blackestjunior(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28
Maxwell775:
u don try fried egg featuring Eba before? E sweet die

Wtf man grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by MaziX(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28
Add fresh bread and chilled coke... that beans and plantain is world best
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by victorclean(f): 8:15pm On Jan 28
This is poison. Unhealthy food combination. We should be eating something that remove radicals from the body. Plan to live above 100years.

Go for detoxifyers
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Exceed15: 8:16pm On Jan 28
Lailai.. as in layelaye..
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Farrason: 8:19pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

MAD!!!! Exactly what I am having tonight with an addition of sliced bread and chilled coke.

Food moments... Is also one of the good moments in life... Pls don't just eat away... Enjoy the moment... It saves life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Manpasman: 8:20pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

Do you like this combo?

which food is this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.