Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) (42797 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 9:38pm On Jan 28
victorclean:
This is poison. Unhealthy food combination. We should be eating something that remove radicals from the body. Plan to live above 100years.

Go for detoxifyers

What foods remove radicals from the body? Egusi? undecided
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by victorclean(f): 9:38pm On Jan 28
Bluezy13:

Shatap!

It's always good to be foolish first before welcoming wisdom. Only those who are in for healthy living will understand it.

It's not for your class.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by victorclean(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28
Tranquility2345:

What gods remove radicals from the body? Egusi? undecided

1. Water

2.Ginger

3. Lemon

4.Cucumber , watermelon, apple, pear, pineapple, banana

5.Honey

6 Scent leaf

7.Onions and chili pepper

7.Fresh white carrot / Raddish juice

8. Cabbage

9. Fortified drink

10. Crash drink

11. Etc etc etc.

The main thing is moderation because too much food is as harmful as too little. Any thing fried is no no no.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 9:44pm On Jan 28
victorclean:

1. Water

2.Ginger

3. Lemon

5.Honey

6 Scent leaf

8. Cabbage

9. Fortified drink

10. Crash drink

11. Etc etc etc.

The main thing is moderation because too much food is as harmful as too little. Any thing fried is no no no.

What of beer? 🤔
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28
victorclean:

It's always good to be foolish first before welcoming wisdom. Only those who are in for healthy living will understand it.

It's not for your class.

Shatap!
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Lordswazz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28
victorclean:
This is poison. Unhealthy food combination. We should be eating something that remove radicals from the body. Plan to live above 100years.

Go for detoxifyers
What kind of dishes qualify as detoxifiers?
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by armadeo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28
The beans is too much. Just small quantity and plenty dodo....

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Ajalalomo: 9:54pm On Jan 28
Good, but too much palm oil.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Jan 28
Tranquility2345:

You too like food. E go dey show for your body angry

Who no like food? Taa gbafuo! 🙄
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28
Manpasman:
which food is this

Beans and dodo (fried ripe plantains).

Are you not Nigerian? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:57pm On Jan 28
Not until I die. They sweet pass pussy

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28
AngelicBeing:
@ Mariah.Angel, you have started again ooo, stop tempting my appetite with this kind of nice and fantastic meal or, Hian shocked

You're welcome. 😀🤝🏼

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28
Lomprico2:

Yes, I will

Why? undecided
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 10:00pm On Jan 28
BABANGBALI:
Not until I die. They sweet pass pussy

Cc Mariahangel cheesy grin
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by justking(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28
Delicious but not healthy

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by victorclean(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28
Lordswazz:

What kind of dishes qualify as detoxifiers?

Detoxifyers are mostly antioxidants. Some of them are

1. Water

2.Ginger

3. Lemon

5.Honey

6 Scent leaf

8. Cabbage

9. Fortified drink

10. Crash drink

11. Etc etc

Say no to fried foods. Remember too much food is as harmful as too little. Google can help you out as well. Snack with cucumbers. Whole lot anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28
Tranquility2345:

Cc Mariah angel cheesy grin

You don spoil! undecided

justking:
Delicious but not healthy

It's okay as a once in a while meal.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28
I will give up completely...
I preferred only beans and sauce/stew
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Jan 28
Maxwell775:
u don try fried egg featuring Eba before? E sweet die
Good heavens 🤢

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by superintendents(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28
lexy2014:

more popular where?
angry

E go reach your dinning table one day

wink
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28
Maxwell775:
WTF😟 Are u a Nigerian?
We don't eat like that here..
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Konquest: 11:18pm On Jan 28
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

So, I've been seeing some posts around lately, stating that this combo (picture below) is "poisonous", and I was like how naa? 🙄

Thing is, this combo is one of my favorites because not only is it so delicious, it is also very filling, and I am not about to give it up for whatever reason.

So, what is your take on this?
Do you like this combo?
Would you give up eating it?

What food combo do you enjoy the most?

Pictures' source: Instagram

Beans and fried plantains (dodo) is "poisonous? That opinion from those saying so is a complete load of B.S.

I began to like pressure cooker made beans and dodo combo from my teenage years decades back. Nothing beats the soft texture of beans cooked in a pressure cooker and fried plantains or boiled unripe plantains. Period.

On the other hand, I like smokey basmati party jollof rice (infused with bay leaves), dodo and turkey combo a lot... I eat that every week.

Second is basmati fried rice, dodo, and turkey (or grilled salmon fish) combo.

1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28
You should try bread and boiled egg… but don't attempt to eat it... If you do, you're on your own.
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Konquest: 11:43pm On Jan 28
Maxwell775:
You're probably right. If boiled yams, sweet potatoes, Irish potatoes, unripe plantains, etc, which are carbohydrates are delicious and go well with well garnished fried eggs in curry, thyme, seasoning cubes, pepper, and more, then the eba and fried egg combo might just pass the test.

If boiled yams (which taste intensely good when eaten with fried eggs) are turned into pounded yams, would people say eating it with fried eggs is also weird?

Boiled yams and pounded yams => Same food type.

Boiled unripe plantains and pounded unripe plantains=> Some food type.

It's only a sense of adventure that has led to the creation of some now world-famous cuisines and food combos. The California-based billionaire Chef 'Tolu Erogbogbo thrives on this principle of food creativity and food fusion cookery which have made him popular in Lagos and California.
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:02am On Jan 29
superintendents:
shocked

Try this.. white rice with okro tongue
that's disgusting, viewers description abeg

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:02am On Jan 29
mariahAngel:
Hi people!!! 👋🏼

So, I've been seeing some posts around lately, stating that this combo (picture below) is "poisonous", and I was like how naa? 🙄

Thing is, this combo is one of my favorites because not only is it so delicious, it is also very filling, and I am not about to give it up for whatever reason.

So, what is your take on this?
Do you like this combo?
Would you give up eating it?

What food combo do you enjoy the most?

Pictures' source: Instagram

never ever!!!
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:44am On Jan 29
superintendents:
angry

E go reach your dinning table one day

wink
That is not what I asked you.

Where is rice/okra becoming more popular?
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by BeeNG3: 3:32am On Jan 29
NEVER EVER
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Obesity(m): 5:44am On Jan 29
If doctor like make dem say Na poison. I will continue to enjoy it then use soft today bread take support am if the dodo nor reach 😂
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by Trophy12: 5:58am On Jan 29
OgaTheTop2:
What kind of nonsense combination is this
it's symptoms of poverty grin
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 6:17am On Jan 29
Kukuma add eggs make I know you be a witch for know my favourite.
Straight I must eat that this morning or afternoon.
Re: Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) by occfx: 6:25am On Jan 29
Viper000:
stop dreaming and come let eat my bread and corn together

You wan to Show us why you voted for Bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.