Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

You Only Seek Justice For The Dead, Portable Cry Out Days After Being Beaten. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Only Seek Justice For The Dead, Portable Cry Out Days After Being Beaten. (173 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Only Seek Justice For The Dead, Portable Cry Out Days After Being Beaten. by SeunBilton(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27
Controversial singer, Portable has lashed at Nigerians for keeping mum days after he was badly beaten, saying they only seek justice for the dead.

The singer said this from the hospital bed on Friday, days after being assaulted following his failure to perform at a show he was paid for.

Recall that the Zazuu singer, Portable , had on Monday morning cried out on the internet over alleged assault by an American-based singer, Esquare, and his boys.

However, sharing video and pictures from the hospital on his Instagram page on Friday, Portable questioned if it’s only the dead Nigerians fight for, noting that no one is seeking justice for him.

Speaking in pidgin English, he said; “Feeling so much pain right now, just your prayer I don’t want to die young.

“Nobody fights for me but I get GOD. Truth only always on my right. If God is GOD, I will not fall Zazuu.

“Didn’t get myself since I was beaten by those guys, from one pain to another. Nah only d dead una dey find justice for? Evidence dey but no one do as if dey see it.”

Re: You Only Seek Justice For The Dead, Portable Cry Out Days After Being Beaten. by HarryGleb: 9:54pm On Jan 27
He who price must pay. Na you go buy market.
Re: You Only Seek Justice For The Dead, Portable Cry Out Days After Being Beaten. by Ance4Liverpool: 10:01pm On Jan 27
Carry your cross bcs na you find trouble,them pay u money make u come perform you use the money smoke weed,oga u be thief

(1) (Reply)

Prank Gone Wrong / Wumi Toriola Pleads With Lovebirds Ahead Of Valentine's Day. / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shared video of Herself Crying over an incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.