Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes (18499 Views)

Chelsea VS Barcelona At 12:30 Today (Women's Champions League Semi-Final). / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Streetmovement(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's time to leave cool
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27
Xavi one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever seen

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by GiZcorp: 11:16pm On Jan 27
Don't wait till then, Oga leave tmr

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27
Why can't you just leave now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by transient123(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27
ghettokid1:
IDK why many Barca fans hate Xavi so much... Even almighty Pep need all the resources to function.

Xavi came at one of the worst moment of the club with no money to build the team yet he won them 2 trophies within 1.5yrs, Barca fans are ungrateful..
Xavi deserve better than what he is getting

To me, he has performed wonderfully well judging by the situation he met Barca and the resources at his disposal. Bring anyone to manage this team with the same resources, I don't think the result will be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by CaptainFM1: 11:18pm On Jan 27
It's time for Klopp to come in.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Seunpapa65: 11:23pm On Jan 27
bigdawg7:
good riddance to bad rubbish xavi was mediocre as a player and coach
You sabi insult person Xavier u dey call rubbish player person wey dey play pass with ruler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Ekpekus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27
He has seen the handwriting on the wall... sacking was looming, guy man use brain drop resignation.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by 12345baba(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27
Xavier wan run
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by femi4: 11:25pm On Jan 27
fergie001:

SOURCE

FC Barcelona
Why is everybody leaving

When will ten hag leave
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by oluwaseyi0: 11:28pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
Only few people understand the game of bowing out honorably instead of waiting to be sacked. This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.

The compensation package is what is discouraging some coach from bowing out especially coach that feel no strong connection with the club
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Temi2468: 11:28pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
Xavi was one of the best midfielders in the game. You are late to the game.

Haaaaaa. He said Xavi a poor player in his days tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by freemanq(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27
Nice move go and enjoy your money with your family
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by do4luv14(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
Only few people understand the game of bowing out honorably instead of waiting to be sacked. This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.

what are you even saying
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Dougad: 11:33pm On Jan 27
There's something about the tears of Barcelona and their fans that gives me unending joy.

The tears of Chelsea and Arsenal fans put together does not give me even half the euphoria that the tears of a single Barca fan provides
🤣🤣
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ahamonyeka(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27
i do not think you really watched him play
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Banbanna(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27
One of worst coaches, are you really sure about that? If being worse means winning some trophies as a coach, I'd take that anytime, any day. The guy did his own best for FCB. Only few ex-players could manage to do that. Btw, Xavi is more legendary as a player than Pep.
Great100000:
Finally...

I thought this guy would be another Pep Guardiola, but he later turned out to opposite of Pep Guardiola.

Even as a Chelsea and Madrid fan, I feared Barca before, but not anymore.

Barca is just like the new Tottenham.

Nothing lasts forever.

Good Luck Xavi Hernandez, one of the best players in the history of football and also one of the worst Coaches.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Exceed15: 11:39pm On Jan 27
I already foresee his sack. He looses woefully even at Nu camp.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Terrahawk: 11:42pm On Jan 27
Copycat. Shior
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 11:42pm On Jan 27
oluwaseyi0:

The compensation package is what is discouraging some coach from bowing out especially coach that feel no strong connection with the club
I understand you.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 11:43pm On Jan 27
Temi2468:

Haaaaaa. He said Xavi a poor player in his days tongue
Don't mind him.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 11:43pm On Jan 27
do4luv14:

what are you even saying

Ask Oyinda Tinubu.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Benbellamor: 11:46pm On Jan 27
Xavi started well as a coach, but defensively he was poor, set pieces was also poor, midfield domination was average, he needs to get some training from guardiola how to transform a tiki-taka into full blown unstobable play and winning mentality
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by dotedote: 11:47pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
Xavi was one of the best midfielders in the game. You are late to the game.

He apparently came late.
You're spot on.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Focusmind: 11:47pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:

Mourinho always wants the clubs to terminate his contract and sack him so that he would collect termination benefits. The termination benefits wey that man don chop from many clubs no be for here.

Anyway, welcome on board Juggen Klopp, the new Barca coach.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Isobug: 11:48pm On Jan 27
bigdawg7:
good riddance to bad rubbish xavi was mediocre as a player and coach
Xavi Hernandez mediocre as a player? Are you kidding me?
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Emu4life(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27
ghettokid1:
IDK why many Barca fans hate Xavi so much... Even almighty Pep need all the resources to function.

Xavi came at one of the worst moment of the club with no money to build the team yet he won them 2 trophies within 1.5yrs, Barca fans are ungrateful..
Xavi deserve better than what he is getting
Na this kind talk na him make Arsenal never win Champions League. The Barca squad is not that bad please. Look at what Xabi Alonso is doing with Leverkusen.
For how long should we continue waiting?
Xavi is an average Coach and if we continue with him, we may start fighting to play the Champions League.
He has tried. At least the club respected his Legendary status by not sacking him.
It is better he leaves now than dent his Legacy.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Badguy77(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27
Great100000:
Finally...

I thought this guy would be another Pep Guardiola, but he later turned out to opposite of Pep Guardiola.

Nothing lasts forever.

Good Luck Xavi Hernandez, one of the best players in the history of football and also one of the worst Coaches.
Not that worse,he won the league on his first full season in charge... Brought Barcelona from 8 when Coleman left to second when he was newly signed, that is a good achievement.. Some Premier League clubs never see league title..
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by geoworldedu: 11:50pm On Jan 27
Great100000:
Finally...

Nothing lasts forever.

A worst coach won't win la liga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by DesChyko: 11:53pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.

If only you knew.. 🥲
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Iseoluwani: 11:53pm On Jan 27
then Juggen klopps comes in
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 11:54pm On Jan 27
DesChyko:

If only you knew.. 🥲
The money involved in sacking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Briana Williams Fails Drugs Test / NFF Names Super Falcons Squad For 2023 FIFA World Cup / Favour Ofili Beats Abby Steiner. Wins 100m, 200m And 4x100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.