Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes (18537 Views)

Chelsea VS Barcelona At 12:30 Today (Women's Champions League Semi-Final). / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by DesChyko: 11:54pm On Jan 27
HarryGleb:
The money involved in sacking!

Bruuuuhhhhhh.

At this point, it's looking like a Ponzi scheme from Mourinho.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Melanyn(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27
Barca Forever ⚽
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by lrdval: 11:59pm On Jan 27
thesicilian:

Lol
Let me guess: you started watching football less than 10years ago?
The only current midfielder that comes anywhere close to Xavi in his prime is Kevin de Bruyne
THANK GOD YOU SAID CLOSE.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 12:02am On Jan 28
DesChyko:

Bruuuuhhhhhh.

At this point, it's looking like a Ponzi scheme from Mourinho.
grin grin
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by maxxx(m): 12:02am On Jan 28
Klopp loading for Barcelona.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Usmanovic95(m): 12:05am On Jan 28
idtiwo:
Am trying to put one and two together. Hope this is not where Klopp is coming after Liverpool

Off your mic 🎤 no loud🗣️ am.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by psalmsjob: 12:09am On Jan 28
bigdawg7:
good riddance to bad rubbish xavi was mediocre as a player and coach

Who was Messi in Barca without Xavi and Iniesta....make una dey fear God o grin....legend has it that Messi has not been in his "best" since Xavi and Iniesta retired.

Thank God sha because the real goat CR7 can play with any player passionate enough about each match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Numerouno94(m): 12:24am On Jan 28
ghettokid1:
IDK why many Barca fans hate Xavi so much... Even almighty Pep need all the resources to function.

Xavi came at one of the worst moment of the club with no money to build the team yet he won them 2 trophies within 1.5yrs, Barca fans are ungrateful..
Xavi deserve better than what he is getting

God bless u for this comment.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Numerouno94(m): 12:35am On Jan 28
psalmsjob:

Who was Messi in Barca without Xavi and Iniesta....make una dey fear God o grin....legend has it that Messi has not been in his "best" since Xavi and Iniesta retired.

Thank God sha because the real goat CR7 can play with any player passionate enough about each match.

Legend has it that Messi won the world cup trophy without the duo of Xavi and Iniesta while Pendu is yet to win one despite all the passionate players in his possession in Portugal.grin

Some of u 4get say Messi has the final Bragging right. No make us wake sleeping lion ooo b4 tears and insults go full everywhere.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by thadotech(m): 12:45am On Jan 28
I can't believe in this era a youth would tag Xavi as mediocre during his time on the pitch. Haba .
He failed as a coach but never as a player.
Probably you had never watched him or u are just a sportybet football fan. lolz.
Congratulation Xavi for being honest to yourself and cules.
All the best in your career. Come back when you are ripe. Barca is here
bigdawg7:

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ussv: 12:45am On Jan 28
Dem fit sack am before then
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ussv: 12:47am On Jan 28
thadotech:
I can't believe in this era a youth would tag Xavi as mediocre during his time on the pitch. Haba .
Probably you had never watched him or u are just a sportybet football fan. lolz.
I don`t think Xavi is a failure. La Liga has high expectations especially if you are Real Madrid or Barcelona. Anything short of the league by either of these two is seen as a failure. Abi no be Diego Simione dey Athletico Madrid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:47am On Jan 28
You can never have all what you wanted, cos you achieve everything has a player doesn't mean you can has a manager. Good luck
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Benjaminy: 12:48am On Jan 28
bigdawg7:

Just imagine how you told everyone your age

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Benjaminy: 12:49am On Jan 28
thadotech:

I'm full anti Barcelona, but that guy deserves a thorough beating for that comment. Like a thorough................... Beating, like what? The Xavi? Medio what?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by tonyashburton: 1:03am On Jan 28
Are you writing this from Earth at all? Liverpool are currently leaders on the Premier League table and are in contention for a quadruple.
NaijaGoBetter2:
When is Pep Guardiola departing from Manchester City? The Premier League was once highly competitive until Guardiola's arrival at Man City, reshaping it into his personal domain. Before Pep, EPL winners were decided 2-3 weeks before the season's end, but now it revolves around Man City. Even if Arsenal leads from August, the expectation is they'll drop before May's end. Only Liverpool posed a challenge, but it seems they are now out of the title race as Klopp already resigned to faith

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ednut1(m): 3:09am On Jan 28
Great100000:
Finally...

I thought this guy would be another Pep Guardiola, but he later turned out to opposite of Pep Guardiola.

Even as a Chelsea and Madrid fan, I feared Barca before, but not anymore.

Barca is just like the new Tottenham.

Nothing lasts forever.

Good Luck Xavi Hernandez, one of the best players in the history of football and also one of the worst Coaches.
worst coach how Where will u put Gary Nevvile, Lampard, Henry, Gerrard

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Finest6: 3:50am On Jan 28
Xavier needs to learn from his seniors.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by brain54(m): 3:57am On Jan 28
NaijaGoBetter2:
When is Pep Guardiola departing from Manchester City? The Premier League was once highly competitive until Guardiola's arrival at Man City, reshaping it into his personal domain. Before Pep, EPL winners were decided 2-3 weeks before the season's end, but now it revolves around Man City. Even if Arsenal leads from August, the expectation is they'll drop before May's end. Only Liverpool posed a challenge, but it seems they are now out of the title race as Klopp already resigned to faith

How is this pep's problem...?
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:17am On Jan 28
NaijaGoBetter2:

Way ray, Klopp is still Liverpool's coach till the end of the season.

He probably wants to leave the club with trophies.

That was why he chose this time to leave.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by todugo(m): 4:19am On Jan 28
HarryGleb:
Only few people understand the game of bowing out honorably instead of waiting to be sacked. This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.
Xavi wey the board done sack since their cup exit they tell us say him done decide to leave.
🤣
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:20am On Jan 28
Focusmind:

Mourinho always wants the clubs to terminate his contract and sack him so that he would collect termination benefits. The termination benefits wey that man don chop from many clubs no be for here.

Anyway, welcome on board Juggen Klopp, the new Barca coach.

Sto'playing!

How Klopp go leave my precious Liverpool FC for Barcelona? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Na Bayern Munich him dey go abeg.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:22am On Jan 28
Iseoluwani:
then Juggen klopps comes in

Sto'playing

Wetin Klopp dey find for Barcelona?

He can't leave my precious Liverpool FC and join Barcelona, he is probably joining Bayern.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Soulsymbol99: 4:37am On Jan 28
This one wan follow klopp, oga, klopp hv won everything wit liverpool. Wetin u don win wit barca?
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by sweetTai(m): 5:15am On Jan 28
Come to Abiola babes or shooting stars in Ibadan. Oloshi!
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by psalmsjob: 5:26am On Jan 28
Numerouno94:

Legend has it that Messi won the world cup trophy without the duo of Xavi and Iniesta while Pendu is yet to win one despite all the passionate players in his possession in Portugal.grin

Some of u 4get say Messi has the final Bragging right. No make us wake sleeping lion ooo b4 tears and insults go full everywhere.grin

So you are one of those who still believe Messi really won world cup or FIFA gave Messi world cup to spite CR7 because he wouldn't drink Coca-Cola and removed it from his table during press conference.

A one-club/league heroic player cannot be my own goat. Messi has been less than average since he left Barca grin
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Yestogood: 5:27am On Jan 28
HarryGleb:
Only few people understand the game of bowing out honorably instead of waiting to be sacked. This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.

Mourinho waits to be sacked, activates the termination clause, and gets a heavy payout. Every time. He is making his money.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ObalendeCMS: 5:32am On Jan 28
No Messi, No Barca.
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:55am On Jan 28
As a Madrid fan, to laugh Xavi for sweet mi but when I remember he is that Xavi, I have to give him some respect.
Coaching barca is not easy. They want to play one way and win every match that way. It's not easy.
Their financial issues don't make things easy either.
Let's see how they respond to this news on the pitch.
I expect a further unraveling before this season ends
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by caesymore(m): 5:57am On Jan 28
ghettokid1:
IDK why many Barca fans hate Xavi so much... Even almighty Pep need all the resources to function.

Xavi came at one of the worst moment of the club with no money to build the team yet he won them 2 trophies within 1.5yrs, Barca fans are ungrateful..
Xavi deserve better than what he is getting ..

No matter what happens: Xavi earns my respect

We punters are against Xavi he needs to leave if he can't bring Barca to their former glory, losing yesterday to dilapidated Villarreal wey never win an away game in over 6 matches was a huge embarrassment

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by franugo(m): 6:24am On Jan 28
bigdawg7:

He was never a mediocre player neither is he a mediocre coach. He won barcá the la liga last season, something that was rather unbelievable given their financial woes. He has given his best and should be appreciated not ridiculed....fans are really terrible and ungrateful creatures
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by franugo(m): 6:27am On Jan 28
ednut1:
worst coach how Where will u put Gary Nevvile, Lampard, Henry, Gerrard

Don't mind him, some people comment without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Troost-Ekong Moves To Watford From Udinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.