Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,574 members, 7,854,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria (366 Views)

Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Why Are Hausas And Fulanis So Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 7:05am On Jan 28
I remember when i was small, the hausa landlord wanted us too move out from his house in portharcourt Because he wanted his hausa brother coming from the north, too take the house

Even in polo club last two weeks, I wanted to buy prawn suya, the hausa man said its sold out and reserved for his hausas brothers , when there were already 4 sticks resting on the grill

Tribalism is stupid, I know you have to support your kind
But remember try and be nice to everyone
Even your own towns man can disappoint and betray you
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by Curious345: 7:06am On Jan 28
Nobody is a tribalist.

Nigeria is just a failed state .

Only 3 days ago , the king of Warri said 13nations was carved into Nigeria .

Nigeria is like a cancer to the world
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by 123yes(m): 7:13am On Jan 28
Hausas and Fulanis are not tribalistic compared to the other tribes in Nigeria. They take you as the own if you are living amongst them compared with other tribe. You can live in the north and contest any elective post in an election can any northern contest election in any southern states and win except Lagos?
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by shortgun(m): 7:55am On Jan 28
The hausas from my experience are not that tribalistic compared to other ethnic groups from northern Nigeria like the Fulanis, Hausa-fulanis and Kanuris.
My best friend as a child in JSS 1 was Ahmed in Abuja, he was Hausa-fulani.
Suddenly, he stopped playing with me and started avoiding me and this unsettled me. Upon pressing him for an explanation, he revealed that his parents had admonished him for associating with an Igbo Christian like myself, branding me an infidel and an "iyamiri." He said they told him to befriend a northern Muslim like himself.
That marked the end of my friendship with my beloved Ahmed.
This incident served as my inaugural encounter with bigotry and tribalism.

I had taught that bigotry and tribalism would fade away as the older generation of Nigerians passed on.
However, the realization that young people are being indoctrinated with their parents' prejudices like my friend Ahmed was has clouded the outlook for the future.
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by jkpbestseries: 8:50am On Jan 28
They are the bloos sucking demons killing my Christian brothers and sisters in Kaduna, Jos, Benue and Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by eepeepook: 9:31am On Jan 28
You’re walking on a thin line. Watch yourself.
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:22am On Jan 28
Hausa/fulani people dont have much problem with your tribe, infact they are the least tribal. Their issue is your RELIGION and your god. Even when they say Nigeria belongs to them. what they actually mean is nigeria belongs to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by Anny69: 11:34am On Jan 28
Igbos and Yorubas are the worst tribalists you'll ever meet. angry Those two are so... I hate tribalists so much.
Re: Are Hausas And Fulanis, The Worst Tribalists In Nigeria by VEXT: 11:37am On Jan 28
I don't make friends with them ....
you will hate them more if u stay in the North .

They hate anything Christian..

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Love / Ever Gotten A Girl Pregnant?? / My Friend Overseas Competes For Love Over A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.