Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name (45973 Views)

AFCON: The final was our worst game, the home support penalised us - Peseiro / If You Have Never Been To Lagos , You Have Never Been To Africa- CAF President / NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Jan 28
Caf sucking up to us like they suppose to
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by abobote: 9:52am On Jan 28
The way some Cote Iviore girls were calling me yesterday that they love Oshimen, so were even using his pic as profile and in their status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by NFBI: 9:53am On Jan 28
so no more sacking of peseiro 😁

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Geeman74(m): 9:54am On Jan 28
Wow. He is really the battery controlling the team. His presence in the last AFCON might had made a difference. He always give over 100% performance to the national team.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by bluefilm: 9:54am On Jan 28
PinkNature:
What do you think about our coach?

That thing no be coach o at all at all

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by AOB1: 9:54am On Jan 28
grin
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55am On Jan 28
MisterBanny:

I understand bro. We are all happy as Nigerians. I pray they come back home with the Trophy.
Pls bro, help me with something to cure this hunger. I'm scared
Baba, go start work for block making industry or go to any building site & start work!
Work full ground!
even handicap dey see work do like shoemaking or shoe repairs...

Dis is 2024
nobody go gree 4 u!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by tiswell(m): 9:55am On Jan 28
buygala:
Big name wey dey kill small dog grin..

It's actually a worrisome thing that Osimhen is the best footballer Africa has to offer this period...

man na average player, Africa deserves better
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Felix6: 9:56am On Jan 28
That guy is very good, if he was fortunate to play in Okocha's days in the super eagles he would have embarrassed teams with goals.
I feel sorry for him for the fact that he has to hustle everything for himself.
I pray we discover a creative midfielder before Osimhen retire.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by webincomeplus(m): 9:56am On Jan 28

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Psady(m): 9:56am On Jan 28
I use to think osimhen is one kind of gra gra player ,but I see now that he did master that scheme so well ,no wonder he's compared to the like of D .drogba . Go Eagles ,sour higher,we right behind you guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by saintbillion(m): 9:58am On Jan 28
MisterBanny:
Una don start.
But when the British hail their own players now, u call it overhype.
I wish him well and pray he continues to achieve greater things. Nigerians are delighted.

God pls touch someone that can help me with something to survive on pls. I'm scared of this starvation
Bobonla
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by MisterBanny(m): 9:59am On Jan 28
webincomeplus:

If 2k isn't too small for you, drop your account details. Please don't quote this post because I plan to delete it soon. Just mention my moniker only.

Then how do I drop it sir?
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Chikel20000(m): 9:59am On Jan 28
Austindark:
Osimhen was really impressive yesterday.
His movements on and off the ball was topnotch.
He deserves any positive nickname he gets.

On another news, there was country in west Africa. They have already prepared memes to mock us, hoping that we will lose to Cameroon.

But in 2024, "we noh dey gree for anybody"
Ghana
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by McLizbae: 10:01am On Jan 28
Let's talk Osimhen! Guy is doing great for the Nigerian team. I created a thread for him even before reading this!

https://www.nairaland.com/7983587/osimhen-absolutely-right-man

1 Like

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by WantsandMore: 10:02am On Jan 28
idolda:
Although we played very well but We are lucky they used Ondoa who happened to be a cousin to Onana and very incompetent at his job, no wonder an 18year old boy is picked as first choice in his club . As worse as Onana is I don't think that weak shot would have escaped him. Thank God Cameroon no get better goalkeeper to the advantage of our country.
stop capping

1 Like

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by fergie001: 10:03am On Jan 28
Austindark:
Osimhen was really impressive yesterday.
His movements on and off the ball was topnotch.
He deserves any positive nickname he gets.

On another news, there was country in west Africa. They have already prepared memes to mock us, hoping that we will lose to Cameroon.

But in 2024, "we noh dey gree for anybody"
Ayew serious?

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by WantsandMore: 10:03am On Jan 28
Felix6:
That guy is very good, if he was fortunate to play in Okocha's days in the super eagles he would have embarrassed teams with goals.
I feel sorry for him for the fact that he has to hustle everything for himself.
I pray we discover a creative midfielder before Osimhen retire.
he's missing Ndidi big time

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by alizma: 10:03am On Jan 28
Etinkay12:
Its his energy for me
That energy is something else, i was almost tempted to ask for his drug free test certificate. One man taking on 3 guys and keeping them on their toes is an exceptional fit. Kudos to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by MrBONE2(m): 10:03am On Jan 28
Seunpapa65:
let the defenders keep tackling victor why lookman keep scoring cheesy grin

Good, I will finally rely this message to Bafana Bafana team to take note grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Heffalump(m): 10:04am On Jan 28
Seunpapa65:
I see Nigeria going far let the defenders keep tackling victor why lookman keep scoring cheesy grin

Osimhen is actually a big threat to any opponent. As it is right now, any country playing Nigeria seems to be focusing more on Osimhen, while other players are doing the irreparable damages to them.

I wish Victor Boniface was not injured pre-tournament, so that he would have assisted in diverting too much attention from "The Lion of Africa," Osimhen!

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Kionrae: 10:05am On Jan 28
We will surely beat Angola and progress to the semis

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Austindark(m): 10:07am On Jan 28
fergie001:

Ayew serious?

I'm not Gha'na say anything

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Tranquility2345: 10:08am On Jan 28
MisterBanny:
Una don start.
But when the British hail their own players now, u call it overhype.
I wish him well and pray he continues to achieve greater things. Nigerians are delighted.

God pls touch someone that can help me with something to survive on pls. I'm scared of this starvation

Enter construction site go carry block and cement. Lazy youth angry

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by whippersnapper(m): 10:09am On Jan 28
Joconceptbest4:
Definitely he is after drogba.
Till drogba retire e no win AFCON oh

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by webincomeplus(m): 10:12am On Jan 28
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Theoarhics: 10:13am On Jan 28
idolda:
Although we played very well but We are lucky they used Ondoa who happened to be a cousin to Onana and very incompetent at his job, no wonder an 18year old boy is picked as first choice in his club . As worse as Onana is I don't think that weak shot would have escaped him. Thank God Cameroon no get better goalkeeper to the advantage of our country.

Shut up. Appreciate your own, no but. They won because they did everything right. From attack to defence . Not because the keeper was incompetent.

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Seunpapa65: 10:13am On Jan 28
Heffalump:

Osimhen is actually a big threat to any opponent. As it is right now, any country playing Nigeria seems to be focusing more on Osimhen, while other players are doing the irreparable damages to our opponents.

I wish Victor Boniface was not injured pre-tournament so that he would have assisted in diverting too much attention from "The Lion of Africa," Osimhen!
My only fear is that nwabali I hope they injury is not much cause I don't trust uzoho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by webincomeplus(m): 10:14am On Jan 28
MisterBanny:

Then how do I drop it sir?

But I told you not to quote that message. Please modify the post and delete the quoted message from it. Thanks.
Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Honestey: 10:20am On Jan 28
Hope other selfish players can see that not until you score before the world acknowledge your importance to the victory. Most mumu players wasted chances that could have given their team comfortable victory because they wanted to score instead of passing to the player in the best place

1 Like

Re: AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name by Obierika(m): 10:22am On Jan 28
Vocalessence:
I heard someone call him Osim bu ndu(Osi is life). Who doesn't want to associate with my Osim? He deserves the economium.

I'm a voice over artist bring all works to my table, and allow me create that sweet magic that will fetch you that sales.

Please post samples of your works for us to listen to and rate you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos) / UEFA Announces 2017-2018 Champions League Awards Shortlist [Full List] / This Lionel Messi Meme Will Have You Reeling With Laughter ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.