Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? (17798 Views)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by SGANIVA(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30
Since i welcome my first child, staying with my wife on a prolonged labor,i no dey argue anything with woman again

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by IykeChukz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30
The experience is huge and life transforming. God is really the almighty!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by akaahs(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
LeeSmart:

Bros when i see my wife de scream i told my mom to come hold my position (stay close to my wife) for me, daht i want to use the restroom. Lass lass my wife and mom knw say na fear make me comot.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by LordIsaac(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
yinkeys:

@LordIsaac
@Tonydiddyx
Make I find trouble small

Ok but shey animals no dey born too ?
People make look like itā€™s not all women that do it
Like itā€™s something only 1% of women can do undecided
Plus, if your ā€œrespect for womenā€ is predicated upon their ability to exercise their natural prowess, something is wrong with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by tete7000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30
Childish recording a woman in labour.

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30
SGANIVA:
Since i welcome my first child, staying with my wife on a prolonged labor,i no dey argue anything with woman again
Most of them are children if you donā€™t know
Not all though
Do you argue with kids ?
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30
BigShishi:
My fourth time in the labour room. It was nice to have a prince after 3 princesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCV1nzVwkQ

Women dey try ooo

Anyone that beat or dont respect his wife is worst than an animal

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Omeife2: 4:50pm On Jan 30
I experienced every bit of the process with my two kids.. its an experience every man should have (As long as you don't pass out)

3 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Bliztzer: 4:52pm On Jan 30
BigShishi:
My fourth time in the labour room. It was nice to have a prince after 3 princesses

Person wey no want make him preen rise again, na dem dey go there. As for me o, I ran away.

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by descartes400: 4:55pm On Jan 30
Why do i feel that the notion of men being present in the labour room is one of the nefarious tools of women to control men so that they can be sissy and susceptible and malleable to female manipulations?

My FRIEND angry will you push it out and be done with it! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by TempUser: 4:55pm On Jan 30
I wish I was, but they chased me out at state hospital.
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On Jan 30
Capernum:
Yes... I was with the doctor and nurses when my daughter was brought out of my wife. Was assisting them as I was praying in tongues.

That was Dec 26, boxing day, 2022. The tiny baby then is the most pretty girl have seen in recent times. I'm so blessed.
I pity your wife in advance, you and that girl will form a tag team that she will be wondering if she was the one that gave birth to her, that's how I felt about my first daughter and it's me she tells everything and will always be on my side in every argument grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Lawalemi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30
I was shown the baby before popping out of the belly and I almost ran out of hospital. Today, she's 8 years old

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30
descartes400:
Why do i feel that the notion of men being present in the labour room is one of the nefarious tools of women to control men so that they can sissy and susceptible and malleable to female manipulations?

My FRIEND angry will you push it out and be done with it! tongue
You sir,

You don sabi women tricks finish hahaha

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by xaco(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30
Yes I've been I labour room, the labour pains started on 25th of December till.the early hours of the next day, she was transferred to a privet hospital for CS by 5am 26th december.when she was taken into the theater, I was given the theater uniform to put on. throughout the CS session I was discussing with her and she was delivered of a set of twins, a boy and a girl.

6 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30
grin
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by theamazonguru(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30
That day was not funny.
My wife had been in induced labour from Tuesday till Thursday.
She actually went for her ante natal normally, they checked her and advised she goes back to pack her things.
So this guys induced her, but the baby did not come on time.

You need to see the way my wife was speaking grammar.
She yanked off the maternity gown they gave her when the pain became unbearable.
She was speaking big big grammar that she doesn't even know the meaning, person wey no too sabi speak English self, come and hear her speak that day, I Was blown away.
No capping, I saw an entirely new person that day.

Last last the Matron had to give her some tear so the baby could come out.

Honestly it was a struggle.

That experience made her afraid of going through pregnancy and delivery again.
Till date, she is still in fear.

Respect to all women and mothers.

May God allow you all to eat the fruit of your Labour.
You shall not labour in vain.
Your children will not turn out bad.

12 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Theoarhics: 5:06pm On Jan 30
The day I was with my wife in labour room, I saw pure pain and tried to hide my tears when I saw the enormous pain my wife was feeling during child labour. I told myself that I will never do anything to hurt my wife till I die. Women dey try. I give it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On Jan 30
yinkeys:
Women shouldnā€™t be laying horizontally while giving birth
Itā€™s acting against gravity
They should be in the position of how they pee in the bush if you ask me
Gravity helps force the baby out.
Or what do you guys think.

I think you should stay in that position when you become a woman and want to give birth. Seeing that you are wiser than tonnes of gynaecologist around the world.

yinkeys:

Blackmail
Gaslight grin

See animals dey born too o
Is it that much of a big deal when itā€™s done by 100% of women over the course of history

Blackmail and gaslight you for what?
Am I your wife or can I pick you out of a crowd?

I would have taken this serious if you were my man or I care about you. Tell your mom and wife that animals born. This one na your family problem, guy!

3 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by sped1oro(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30
Hehehehehe! I wasnā€™t in the labor room when my wife delivered one of my daughters as I have been sent to get something however she had a serious tear and I was around for the stitching and suctioning, she held my hand and almost broke my wrist while the Doctors were suctioning her, since that day Anytime she does something very painful to my heart, I will just flash back on the labor room and forgive her.šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by dkidd: 5:16pm On Jan 30
You people post everything online. No privacy anymore. Imagine recording this and poating on YouTube for views
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by TemmyT002(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30
I was asked to stay outside
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by oyinbola26(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30
BigShishi:

more than once
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Blessedarethepe(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30
jmoore:

The worth of a woman is not tied to her reproductive organs.
Wonderful
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by noskcid(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30
Everyone Dey pass through labour
E be like say una relations dey dash Una money thatā€™s why you feel say to make money easy compare to labour.

Nothing comes easy

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30
noskcid:
Everyone Dey pass through labour
E be like say una relations dey dash Una money thatā€™s why you feel say to make money easy compare to labour.

Nothing comes easy
Saudi royal family
The Emirates royal family
Dangote & Otedola children
Adenugaā€™s offsprings
Vladimir Putinā€™s kids
grin

E get people wey no go ever experience that kyn Labour o
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Ttipsy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30
How about animals?

Other living things ?
Humans are extremely lucky because they even get assistance when compared to other animals
So emotional stuff

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30
DMerciful:
I have been in the labour room.

All female mammals give birth to their young ones alive so there's nothing so special about humans.
Actually
You are only special to your family
The process is also special for the family
But to everyone else itā€™s a normal event

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by yinkeys(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30
jmoore:

The worth of a woman is not tied to her reproductive organs.
Are you saying the worth of a man is not tied to his pocket, status or the value he adds to society ?
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by maxzzo1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30
Dem pursue me oooo
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by pekisdgee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30
Once you experience it you will live to respect and appreciate your wife...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take / MSF Withdraws Services In Zamfara Over Insecurity - Doctors Without Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.