Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? (17894 Views)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Afamed: 11:21pm On Jan 30
Pandora fraud. The tactics didn't work before election, it has no effect after election
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by jaszplus12(m): 12:07am On Jan 31
CockPit:
Yes. I was in the labor room once and I went for vasectomy afterwards.

No more kids for me.
Did you get her consent before vasectomy? Women are flick o, she fit begin worry you for baby...and blame you for doing what you did!
She go tell you say na you dey do the labor?
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by CockPit: 12:23am On Jan 31
jaszplus12:

Did you get her consent before vasectomy? Women are flick o, she fit begin worry you for baby...and blame you for doing what you did!
She go tell you say na you dey do the labor?

Consent ke. I should have done the vasectomy 4 years earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Princewell2012(m): 12:43am On Jan 31
akaahs:
Ahhhhhh! I was with my wife in the labour room the first time, i nearly collapse. The screaming, shouting and crying.....ah e no funny ooo
The last time I tried it, Iwas crying like a baby, the to the pain she was going through.
Though I never intended to go there but the nurse called me to beg my wife to push harder. I have two children but I have stop, I no go come kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by GboyegaD(m): 1:14am On Jan 31
Tallesty1:
You are a strong man chief.
God bless your family

Amen and yours too.
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Ficeo(m): 6:45am On Jan 31
Mennn! It's an experience you will live to appreciate women for the rest of your life. During the birth of my 1st son and my twins, you appreciate the Almighty God. The greatest of the greatest!
I vividly remember crying and asking God to forgive my sins and remember his promises for me. Chai! You need to see how the nurses gave birth to my twins. To God Almighty be the glory, Amen. Appreciate your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by jaszplus12(m): 10:01am On Jan 31
CockPit:

Consent ke. I should have done the vasectomy 4 years earlier.
Na waaaaa ooooohhh! grin
For me, it's not the labor pains, just that emotional input surrounding bringing up children! People overlook it but it's a very serious matter! If not balanced, one can go mad!
I was praying for two, but when I had the first I told myself it's ok...but you know women!

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Lovelydaisies: 11:57am On Jan 31
ojotobiloba1:
I was with her three months ago for our first child.

I don't knw when I was crying because the pains coming out from the room was total strange to me.. To Almighty God be the glory as the rest is history

You go still go again, very soon. grin grin

Congratulations on your infant, bro. wink
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by ojotobiloba1: 12:14pm On Jan 31
Lovelydaisies:

You go still go again, very soon. grin grin

Congratulations on your infant, bro. wink
Thanks bro, I won't dare to go to labour room again. Ptsd stuff

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by akaahs(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31
Princewell2012:

The last time I tried it, Iwas crying like a baby, the to the pain she was going through.
Though I never intended to go there but the nurse called me to beg my wife to push harder. I have two children but I have stop, I no go come kill myself.
Ahahaaa 😀 😀 😀. My body was literally shaking and trembling. Om my God, to compound issues, the baby 👶 no want cry that their first cry. The nurses were up and doing to make him cry for like 15 minutes ooo.
The mother come get tear again. Chai
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Lisa001: 2:20pm On Jan 31
Had mine 2 weeks ago...
No one was even with me except the doctors and nurses...it was an elective cs...just played emmaomg gospel songs on my phone and was praying till I heard congratulations

UK doctors dey try abeg
Didn't feel a single pain till I held my baby
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by CockPit: 5:19pm On Jan 31
jaszplus12:

Na waaaaa ooooohhh! grin
For me, it's not the labor pains, just that emotional input surrounding bringing up children! People overlook it but it's a very serious matter! If not balanced, one can go mad!
I was praying for two, but when I had the first I told myself it's ok...but you know women!

You are a very wise man!

1 Like

Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by jaszplus12(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31
CockPit:

You are a very wise man!
My brother, I learned the hard way!
Re: Men Have You Ever Been In The Labour Room? by Princewell2012(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01
akaahs:

Ahahaaa 😀 😀 😀. My body was literally shaking and trembling. Om my God, to compound issues, the baby 👶 no want cry that their first cry. The nurses were up and doing to make him cry for like 15 minutes ooo.
The mother come get tear again. Chai
After that first experience, I thought it will be easy this time only to end up with CS it was 120,000 then and my salary was 30,000 if Na you, you no go stop My daughter is doing her weac this year, I have stop for long. I can not come and kill myself. Believe me the experiences was horrible. I thought am going to loose my wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Patient Escapes From Taraba Isolation Centre / My COVID-19 Near Death Experience / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.