Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 - Sports (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 (170900 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 6:56am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

If you have sport we don't participate in it doesn't matter because it doesn't matter to us. On the Olympics yes because your white folks won some medals before Nigeria became a country but in the African games after Egypt is Nigeria in Olympics football we have more medals including Africa's first gold medal . the current world record holder in sprinting is Nigerian she is also African record holder. In the winter Olympics Nigeria won Africa first medal snow doesn't fall in Nigeria. One of the fastest computers in the world is made by Dr Philip emeagwali. Israel Adesanya and Usman kamaru were formal UFC Champion. Israel is going to defeat dricus in June so that worry.
Hahaha. I knew you'll hide behind the white excuse. Thats what you unclle toms do when all fails.

Olympic games come, you are behind us
Commonwealth same
All Africa games same
When it comes to sport, you aren't our mates fam.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 6:59am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

Maybe in SA because many of your people can't do without drugs. In the US and UK Nigerians are the most successful educated people. I don't make excuse for any wrong doing. I say things as they are. We may be know as scammers but not drug dealers that only in SA because that's where the market is.
The same UK...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 6:59am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

I heard a population of your people supported Nigeria during the match. So I believe not every respectable SAN share the same thought as you. You are one of the people Nigerian success is choking.
Well you heard wrong fam, we don't fvck with your kind over here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Verbtips(m): 7:10am On Feb 11
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm not supporting that tribalist but, Jos is not Hausa land, Jos is Middle Belt(Nok), the indigeneouse people of Jos are not Hausa people and Hausa people are not indigeneous to Jos, people in Jos only use Hausa as linga franca and there are many ethnic groups in Jos. What I'm trying to say is that Jos people are not Abokis, Edo blood runs through Ahmed Musa as his mother is from Edo state.
help me tell am o
people wey no get work na yin the support tribalism
my mother is from
abak-ikot obioko akwa ibom
my father from
mangu-kerang
jos
meaning say if them no give my father that wife becus of tribalism i for no exsist
we are all one
human being are the worst being i have ever seen
what is bad about the ibos
they are just fighting for their right
just put yourself in their shoe
you go know how far
and jos no be hausa land
if jos na hausa land weting con be benue
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:23am On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
Well you heard wrong fam, we don't fvck with your kind over here

Chippa United owner? Some of your women don't deny it. You noticed I haven't insulted your country in our conversation. My aunt is mzansi married to my Uncle. She supported Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:27am On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
The same UK...

Same buhari called Nigerian youths lazy. The UK is the easiest place for a Nigerian to go to. Anyway congratulations on your bronze.

A Nigerian ran for prime Minister in this same UK kemi benoduch I might have spelt the name wrong.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:33am On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
Hahaha. I knew you'll hide behind the white excuse. Thats what you unclle toms do when all fails.

Olympic games come, you are behind us
Commonwealth same
All Africa games same
When it comes to sport, you aren't our mates fam.

In both the common wealth games and African games we are ahead of you guys on medals educate yourself.

I'm not hiding behind white the truth is these people won those medals when Nigeria wasn't a country and when you guys were under their oppression the apartheid.

You Black sans have achievement that are bigger I get that. I was only saying the truth. Or were you guys allowed to have mixed teams then?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 11:20am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

In both the common wealth games and African games we are ahead of you guys on medals educate yourself.

I'm not hiding behind white the truth is these people won those medals when Nigeria wasn't a country and when you guys were under their oppression the apartheid.

You Black sans have achievement that are bigger I get that. I was only saying the truth. Or were you guys allowed to have mixed teams then?
I'm not taking about ancient history here. South Africa wasn't even allowed to participate within international sport until Apartheid was abolished so which apartheid are you referring to?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 11:23am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

Same buhari called Nigerian youths lazy. The UK is the easiest place for a Nigerian to go to. Anyway congratulations on your bronze.

A Nigerian ran for prime Minister in this same UK kemi benoduch I might have spelt the name wrong.
The question is why are you guys always the common denominator though? Why not Ghanaians in the UK for example? Or Gambians in Malaysia? It's always Nigerians, why?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Feb 11
Lawag3:

Chippa United owner? Some of your women don't deny it. You noticed I haven't insulted your country in our conversation. My aunt is mzansi married to my Uncle. She supported Nigeria.
Those cases are an anomaly. Extreme exceptions
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 3:56pm On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
Those cases are an anomaly. Extreme exceptions

It sad you'll refer to your own people as anomalies because they love Nigerians. you are coming from a place of hate.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 3:59pm On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
The question is why are you guys always the common denominator though? Why not Ghanaians in the UK for example? Or Gambians in Malaysia? It's always Nigerians, why?

Because with more population comes more population of bad people. We are still the most successful immigrants in the UK though I don't know about Malaysia.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 4:01pm On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
I'm not taking about ancient history here. South Africa wasn't even allowed to participate within international sport until Apartheid was abolished so which apartheid are you referring to?

They were only banned from the 70s onward before then they participated in sports.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Dybala11(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11
IronGalaxy:
so are you saying we should be meek before a game and not feel confident ?
What I was saying is that you shouldn't boast in scenarios like that, penalties are 50-50.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by creolehunt: 6:31pm On Feb 11
post=128338310:

You deserve a knock.
But we go pity you

Get a life
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by uncleck: 8:51pm On Feb 11
Any link to stream?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Bulldozer90: 10:27pm On Feb 11
Ok
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:10am On Feb 12
Dybala11:

What I was saying is that you shouldn't boast in scenarios like that, penalties are 50-50.
You should tell this to your people, they're the ones they've been boasting about that win against us. Don't recall ever boasting
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:11am On Feb 12
Lawag3:

Because with more population comes more population of bad people. We are still the most successful immigrants in the UK though I don't know about Malaysia.
Total BS, Chinese, Ethiopians and Indians are in most countries but they don't behave Nigerians, you guys always stand out in negative things. Even in the same UK, despite you success Buhari says you're no longer welcome because of criminality, you see the common factor?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:13am On Feb 12
Lawag3:

It sad you'll refer to your own people as anomalies because they love Nigerians. you are coming from a place of hate.
I'm pointing out a fact, people supporting another team when they have their own is an anomaly. And Nigerians typically arent admired in SA, this is another fact.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:32am On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
I'm pointing out a fact, people supporting another team when they have their own is an anomaly. And Nigerians typically arent admired in SA, this is another fact.

Julius malema, papa wawa etc. The list is long bro. The generation of South Africans that grew up watching Nollywood movies love Nigerians this present generation with social media doesn't. Even at that more than 40% of South Africans mostly successful South Africans love Nigerians.

Madela spoke of us as the number one country in Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:36am On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Total BS, Chinese, Ethiopians and Indians are in most countries but they don't behave Nigerians, you guys always stand out in negative things. Even in the same UK, despite you success Buhari says you're no longer welcome because of criminality, you see the common factor?

Apart from the Chinese Ethiopians and Indians do not travel as much as Nigeria. India is the country with the most Internet fraudsters. That article was 5 years ago fast forward today are Nigerians banned from coming to the UK nope. Infact the most easy country for a Nigerian to travel to is the UK.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:18am On Feb 12
Lawag3:

Apart from the Chinese Ethiopians and Indians do not travel as much as Nigeria. India is the country with the most Internet fraudsters. That article was 5 years ago fast forward today are Nigerians banned from coming to the UK nope. Infact the most easy country for a Nigerian to travel to is the UK.
I'm saying you can't use population as an excuse
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:20am On Feb 12
Lawag3:

Julius malema, papa wawa etc. The list is long bro. The generation of South Africans that grew up watching Nollywood movies love Nigerians this present generation with social media doesn't. Even at that more than 40% of South Africans mostly successful South Africans love Nigerians.

Madela spoke of us as the number one country in Africa
who's even papa wawa? I'm telling you about facts about my country not speculation
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 9:39am On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
who's even papa wawa? I'm telling you about facts about my country not speculation

South Africans do not hate Nigerians some do because of joblessness and online prejudice and also for the fact some Nigerians aren't good ambassador of the country. Any South African with a Nigerian friend always ends up loving Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 9:41am On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
I'm saying you can't use population as an excuse
my

I can't use population fully as an excuse because other factors includes Nigerians being wide travellers and Nigerians being very ambitious.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:46am On Feb 12
Lawag3:

South Africans do not hate Nigerians some do because of joblessness and online prejudice and also for the fact some Nigerians aren't good ambassador of the country. Any South African with a Nigerian friend always ends up loving Nigerians.
Lol. Hate you because of joblessness " why would someone be joblessness and the first instinct is to hate Nigerians? Of all immigrants?

Such comments are for avoiding accountability and self reflection

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 11:31am On Feb 12
Lawag3:
my

I can't use population fully as an excuse because other factors includes Nigerians being wide travellers and Nigerians being very ambitious.

It's a pity that Nigerians aren't ambitious enough to make Nigeria the Nigeria they want even though that's the only place that's majority Nigerian grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 12:03pm On Feb 12
Lionessza6:

It's a pity that Nigerians aren't ambitious enough to make Nigeria the Nigeria they want even though that's the only place that's majority Nigerian grin grin.
Couldn't have said it better

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 12:12pm On Feb 12
Lionessza6:

Yeah we have our leaders to blame. Not that they aren't ambitious just that their only ambition is to enrich themselves.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 12:14pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Hate you because of joblessness " why would someone be joblessness and the first instinct is to hate Nigerians? Of all immigrants?

Such comments are for avoiding accountability and self reflection

Because they tend to be successful. Nigerians tend to succeed. People who envy another's success will hate the successful person. Especially when they feel they don't deserve it

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (124) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.