Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 - Sports (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 (171851 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 12:15pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Hate you because of joblessness " why would someone be joblessness and the first instinct is to hate Nigerians? Of all immigrants?

Such comments are for avoiding accountability and self reflection

And that's what I think South Africans need self reflection.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 12:18pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

And that's what I think South Africans need self reflection.
We are not exactly the ones being criminals in foreign countries but claim "xenophobia" when called out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 12:22pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

Because they tend to be successful. Nigerians tend to succeed. People who envy another's success will hate the successful person. Especially when they feel they don't deserve it
Lol, well Nigerians aren't the inventors of success my guy, for every one successful Nigerian I've seen I've seen 500 more of my own people, so the excuse you're using won't work with me. If really "envy" as you like claiming is the crux of why people dislike Nigerians, I should dislike my people even more since where ever I go, whether is uMhlanga Rocks or Ballito, I see more wealthy black South Africans than Nigerians..so why be envious of Nigerians being successful?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:34pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Lol, well Nigerians aren't the inventors of success my guy, for every one successful Nigerian I've seen I've seen 500 more of my own people, so the excuse you're using won't work with me. If really "envy" as you like claiming is the crux of why people dislike Nigerians, I should dislike my people even more since where ever I go, whether is uMhlanga Rocks or Ballito, I see more wealthy black South Africans than Nigerians..so why be envious of Nigerians being successful?

You're funny how can we be the inventors of success. Yeah because it's your country you surely see more of your people than Nigerians. And I wasn't referring to you that is of you don't envy Nigerians. But you're right it doesn't work with you. During you guys xenophobic killing spree some years back I watched an interview of a guy saying he hates Nigerians because they're taking our jobs and women. Recently a group of South African students honoured their Nigerian teacher. Some of your people who I see as the minorities were like don't we have teachers who are jobless sitting at home why is this foreigner teaching.

This is something my aunt said to me about you guys over there in South Africa is you guys prefer competence and qualification over familiarity. Some of your people especially those who do the same job or work as the foreigner sometimes can't help but feel jealous.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:45pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
We are not exactly the ones being criminals in foreign countries but claim "xenophobia" when called out

That's the problem with you guys you've been shouting this for years what are your police doing your government doesn't do enough and some of your people are drug addict some of your people profit off the criminality of foreigners. When Nigeria had a drug problem and fake goods problem in the 2010s the leaders of our drug agency flushed this people out. Even with our bigger population selling drugs in SA is more profitable than in Nigeria. There's this video of students smoking in a school I don't know if there are sans but there were click sounds in the language. Educate your youths on the dangers of drug abuse when is no interest there won't be profit. You can't market what people don't want.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:48pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

You're funny how can we be the inventors of success. Yeah because it's your country you surely see more of your people than Nigerians. And I wasn't referring to you that is of you don't envy Nigerians. But you're right it doesn't work with you. During you guys xenophobic killing spree some years back I watched an interview of a guy saying he hates Nigerians because they're taking our jobs and women. Recently a group of South African students honoured their Nigerian teacher. Some of your people who I see as the minorities were like don't we have teachers who are jobless sitting at home why is this foreigner teaching.

This is something my aunt said to me about you guys over there in South Africa is you guys prefer competence and qualification over familiarity. Some of your people especially those who do the same job or work as the foreigner sometimes can't help but feel jealous.
This Nigerian overuse of the word "jealousy" trivializes everything! the world does not revolve around petty emotions, try to see things beyond such trivial prisms. All countries prefer to have their own people working over foreigners, all countries! it's not exclusive to South Africans.. it really does not make sense when South Africans hold degrees but are unemployed, and the same positions are taken by foreigners, you wouldn't accept this in your own country

You see, South Africa mostly receives low-skilled African immigrants, and they come to SA to compete for low-skilled jobs with the poor South Africans and these immigrants are willing to be paid peanuts rendering the South African workers obsolete. it really has nothing to do with jealousy but a tussle for scarce resources, Have you ever heard of South African doctors, engineers, accountants, etc? complaining of the same?

There was also never a xenophobic "killing spree" I wish you would lay this myth to rest!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:55pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
This Nigerian overuse of the word "jealousy" trivializes everything! the world does not revolve around petty emotions, try to see things beyond such trivial prisms. All countries prefer to have their own people working over foreigners, all countries! it's not exclusive to South Africans.. it really does not make sense when South Africans hold degrees but are unemployed, and the same positions are taken by foreigners, you wouldn't accept this in your own country

You see, South Africa mostly receives low-skilled African immigrants, and they come to SA to compete for low-skilled jobs with the poor South Africans and these immigrants are willing to be paid peanuts rendering the South African workers obsolete. it really has nothing to do with jealousy but a tussle for scarce resources, Have you ever heard of South African doctors, engineers, accountants, etc? complaining of the same?

There was also never a xenophobic "killing spree" I wish you would lay this myth to rest!

Some of the videos trended in Nigeria some families haven't heard from loved ones. Your government addressed the issue so how is it a myth?

Now you see when I say your government doesn't protect you guys enough. In Nigeria there is a quota of Nigerians you must employ before you think of foreigners evening it's a foreign companies.

Nigerian doctors and engineers prefer the USA or UK
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:56pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

That's the problem with you guys you've been shouting this for years what are your police doing your government doesn't do enough and some of your people are drug addict some of your people profit off the criminality of foreigners. When Nigeria had a drug problem and fake goods problem in the 2010s the leaders of our drug agency flushed this people out. Even with our bigger population selling drugs in SA is more profitable than in Nigeria. There's this video of students smoking in a school I don't know if there are sans but there were click sounds in the language. Educate your youths on the dangers of drug abuse when is no interest there won't be profit. You can't market what people don't want.
Why is it that when Nigerians are called out for their drug-peddling ways, you people quickly come and protect you criminals by asking mindless questions like " Who buys the drugs"? what kind of question is that? Why is it hard to denounce your drug dealers? This is exactly why the world ends up lumping you all as criminals

You can't compare pushing drugs to selling bread, the demand and supply dynamics aren't the same..with drugs you get the would-be client to be hooked, which in itself is a form of manipulation.. you can't be hooked on something that's not readily available. who makes it available? your people!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 8:00pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

Some of the videos trended in Nigeria some families haven't heard from loved ones. Your government addressed the issue so how is it a myth?

Now you see when I say your government doesn't protect you guys enough. In Nigeria there is a quota of Nigerians you must employ before you think of foreigners evening it's a foreign companies.

Killing spree is a myth my friend, your people were never killed like flies. it's what you desperately want to believe..like Lionesza said you lots like feeling jilted

Yes, our government does not protect us enough because really we are in the mercy of every Tom, dick and Harry from every African failed state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:11pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Why is it that when Nigerians are called out for their drug-peddling ways, you people quickly come and protect you criminals by asking mindless questions like " Who buys the drugs"? what kind of question is that? Why is it hard to denounce your drug dealers? This is exactly why the world ends up lumping you all as criminals

You can't compare pushing drugs to selling bread, the demand and supply dynamics aren't the same..with drugs you get the would-be client to be hooked, which in itself is a form of manipulation.. you can't be hooked on something that's not readily available. who makes it available? your people!

I denounce every Nigerian drug dealer in SA I hope the hand of the law catches them and they're punished. Now what has me denouncing the crime done has it reduced the crime rate in South Africa? It doesn't matter to an average Nigerian. If a Nigerian catch you doing a crime and you blame it on the devil you'll definitely get punished more severely. People do drop addictions . How can you be manipulated to do something that's wrong that you know is wrong. Or don't you guys know doing drugs is bad? It's like trying to manipulate me to take in poison when I know what it can do to me.

The devil makes temptation very available its your duty to resist the devil not hug his temptation.

You've been on nairaland for a while now and you must have noticed how Nigerians humiliate criminals who are from another tribe. But become United where you guys call at a criminal it's because we see it like you guys are doing nothing about those criminals nothing about there patrons.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:14pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:
Killing spree is a myth my friend, your people were never killed like flies. it's what you desperately want to believe..like Lionesza said you lots like feeling jilted

Yes, our government does not protect us enough because really we are in the mercy of every Tom, dick and Harry from every African failed state

You can't kill Nigerians like flies and not everyone killed then was Nigerians some Zims died too but some Nigerians definitely died. Your government addressed this we evacuated some Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:19pm On Feb 12
IronGalaxy:

So who should you blame foreigners who will most likely go back to their countries after they've done what they want to do or your government who seemed to ignore your complaints.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 8:27pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

You can't kill Nigerians like flies and not everyone killed then was Nigerians some Zims died too but some Nigerians definitely died. Your government addressed this we evacuated some Nigerians.
Again. now slowly..there was no "killing spree" but you're free to belive what you want to believe

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 8:28pm On Feb 12
Lawag3:

So who should you blame foreigners who will most likely go back to their countries after they've done what they want to do or your government who seemed to ignore your complaints.
Highly unlikely
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 4:57am On Feb 13
Lawag3:

LMFAO you mean the videos that were shared by the likes of Tiwa Savage and Burna boy for clout? grin. Videos of people being thrown out of buildings in East Asia and South America? Go and view those videos again mr victim grin. Why do you think those two avoid SA like a plague these days after being called out by officials? cheesy. Your loved ones were avoiding be billed by lazy Nigerians back home that's why they were ignoring youn grin. I can bet that many are thought to be dead while waking around SA aimlessly afraid to go back to Nigeria empty handed grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 5:02am On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Mr killing spree grin,.there were about 10 people who died that day and some were SA, Malawians nd Zimbos. There were no Nigerians there. You people are dramatic with your love for playing victim. Show us the names of Nigerians on the list of people that died?. Scammers grin. Yes, we remember Airpeace stylishly advertising their business grin.....but why didn't most Nigerians take the free flight home if truly they were scared ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 5:13am On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Yeah we have our leaders to blame. Not that they aren't ambitious just that their only ambition is to enrich themselves.

LMFAO always blaming someone else....perpetual victims of the world grin. Those leaders are the average Nigerian; they were birthed by Nigerians, grew up among Nigerians, learnt their ways from other Nigerians grin. Those people are a reflection of who you are as a society grin. Those people are doing what your japaring youth would do as well if they had the opportunity; be pompous, greedy , selfish and incompetent.....that's what you are as a collective. Your random wins outside of Nigeria won't erase that Nigeria is messy because you failed to make it a better place grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:30am On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
Highly unlikely

Then you don't know Nigerians. The best place for a Nigerian to spend money is in Nigeria. Nigerians don't even want their dead bodies to be buried abroad. Any the job of your government is to deport people who have overstayed their welcome.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:43am On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO always blaming someone else....perpetual victims of the world grin. Those leaders are the average Nigerian; they were birthed by Nigerians, grew up among Nigerians, learnt their ways from other Nigerians grin. Those people are a reflection of who you are as a society grin. Those people are doing what your japaring youth would do as well if they had the opportunity; be pompous, greedy , selfish and incompetent.....that's what you are as a collective. Your random wins outside of Nigeria won't erase that Nigeria is messy because you failed to make it a better place grin

Even in the mess Nigeria is in SA is less safe more likely to be shot and raped in SOUTH Africa your cities are unsafe. Your unemployment issue is comparable or worse than Nigeria some places in Nigeria doesn't experience loadsheding. Nigerians in Nigeria own big business the biggest fintech companies are in Nigeria. Business startup are more likely to succeed in Lagos than anywhere in South Africa. At least we do not blame foreigners we blame our leaders who are themselves Nigerians. So I don't get your little write up because of course our leaders are Nigerians we essentially blame ourselves for voting some of this leaders. When the head is bad the whole gets bad.

Although may be Africa's face of corruption we are also the face of Africa generally.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:48am On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Mr killing spree grin,.there were about 10 people who died that day and some were SA, Malawians nd Zimbos. There were no Nigerians there. You people are dramatic with your love for playing victim. Show us the names of Nigerians on the list of people that died?. Scammers grin. Yes, we remember Airpeace stylishly advertising their business grin.....but why didn't most Nigerians take the free flight home if truly they were scared ? grin
so now you agreed people died in your country due to xenophobia and in your hate they even killed themselves. Knowing my people it going to take more than fear to let them abandon businesses maybe family because some of my people are married to your people.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:52am On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO you mean the videos that were shared by the likes of Tiwa Savage and Burna boy for clout? grin. Videos of people being thrown out of buildings in East Asia and South America? Go and view those videos again mr victim grin. Why do you think those two avoid SA like a plague these days after being called out by officials? cheesy. Your loved ones were avoiding be billed by lazy Nigerians back home that's why they were ignoring youn grin. I can bet that many are thought to be dead while waking around SA aimlessly afraid to go back to Nigeria empty handed grin.

This what our senate President had to say

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 8:57am On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Now please use your sense of reason

Moses Sithole was born by a South African in South Africa learnt his way from South Africans. He is a reflection of the society.

How those this sounds?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 9:37am On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Then you don't know Nigerians. The best place for a Nigerian to spend money is in Nigeria. Nigerians don't even want their dead bodies to be buried abroad. Any the job of your government is to deport people who have overstayed their welcome.
I think I actually know Nigerians because I actually interact and observe them in my own country than those that talk garbage about South Africans having never seen or been to SA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 11:55am On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
I think I actually know Nigerians because I actually interact and observe them in my own country than those that talk garbage about South Africans having never seen or been to SA

Are the ones you know criminals? Tell something good and bad you've observed about the Nigerians you've met. Not what you've been told, but what you've seen interacting interacting with these Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 12:34pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Now please use your sense of reason

Moses Sithole was born by a South African in South Africa learnt his way from South Africans. He is a reflection of the society.

How those this sounds?

Ofcourse there are South Africans like him, we don't distance ourselves from that like you wicked lying souls do grin. He is part of our story just like Mandela is . We cannot lie and say we are one way when we are a diverse society with different upbringing and aspirations . That would be lying to ourselves my nigger....
.so learn grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 12:36pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

This what our senate President had to say

And this is what your own consulate and our government said grin grin:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:
so now you agreed people died in your country due to xenophobia and in your hate they even killed themselves. Knowing my people it going to take more than fear to let them abandon businesses maybe family because some of my people are married to your people.

LMFAO. When did I say that didn't happen? grin.

Hate that the other Africans seem to think it's better than what they had back home ,they mostly own no property and are dirt poor but they say they never want to go back to the hell holes they came from. Which speaks volumes about the level of hatred that they have experienced from their own people. My friend, no one runs towards a lion when they have a choice to run to safety.

What businesses are those ? Salons , spare-parts businesses? grin. Why not take their families to safety in Nigeria? grin. Maybe the wives and children are scared of you people grin. If they all feel so unsafe they would go to loving Nigeria, that's what real men do. They take a wife and build their fatherland with her not the other way round....behaving life homeless in-laws grin. Parasites grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 12:57pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Even in the mess Nigeria is in SA is less safe more likely to be shot and raped in SOUTH Africa your cities are unsafe. Your unemployment issue is comparable or worse than Nigeria some places in Nigeria doesn't experience loadsheding. Nigerians in Nigeria own big business the biggest fintech companies are in Nigeria. Business startup are more likely to succeed in Lagos than anywhere in South Africa. At least we do not blame foreigners we blame our leaders who are themselves Nigerians. So I don't get your little write up because of course our leaders are Nigerians we essentially blame ourselves for voting some of this leaders. When the head is bad the whole gets bad.

Although may be Africa's face of corruption we are also the face of Africa generally.

LMFAO. Stop flip-flopping Mr. You said Nigeria is the way it is because of your leaders , you never said Nigerians. I called you out on that because you tried to portray your leaders as some sort of isolated community within Nigeria and they are not grin. Everything they do is what many of you do every day grin.

South Africa remains the most visited country down the Sahara and most of the visitors come from first world countries cheesy. So I guess , they must really love being unsafe as they keep on coming yearly for vacation grin. Nigeria crime stats can't be taken seriously as you don't even know how many people you have , and how many are born or die daily grin. How the hell would you know how many are robbed, kidnapped and raped? grin. My friend, Nigeria is always compared to the likes of Congo for a reason:failed nations grin grin.

Why would you blame foreigners when foreigners hardly even go there ? grin. Nigeria is a refugee and a migrant producing country, not a magnet grin. The little foreigners you have there are Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and they are mostly treated like demi-gods and driven around by soldiers grin. And the little number of other West Africans who go there aren't troublesome, they behave well and therefore are easy to welcome and work with.

Yes, you own all those companies but you're still dirt poor in majority grin. We need to see a change in the poverty numbers and infrastructural development before you can beat your chest about anything else . Atleast we can still survive even when unemployed, which is very difficult for you, hence you would rather cross the Sahara and Mediterranean sea for survival grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 12:59pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Are the ones you know criminals? Tell something good and bad you've observed about the Nigerians you've met. Not what you've been told, but what you've seen interacting interacting with these Nigerians.
Don't need to be told anything about Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 1:18pm On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
Don't need to be told anything about Nigerians

Come on, you said you've interacted with them so just tell me what you've observed good and bad.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Come on, you said you've interacted with them so just tell me what you've observed good and bad.
loud and arrogant.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 2:05pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Stop flip-flopping Mr. You said Nigeria is the way it is because of your leaders , you never said Nigerians. I called you out on that because you tried to portray your leaders as some sort of isolated community within Nigeria and they are not grin. Everything they do is what many of you do every day grin.

South Africa remains the most visited country down the Sahara and most of the visitors come from first world countries cheesy. So I guess , they must really love being unsafe as they keep on coming yearly for vacation grin. Nigeria crime stats can't be taken seriously as you don't even know how many people you have , and how many are born or die daily grin. How the hell would you know how many are robbed, kidnapped and raped? grin. My friend, Nigeria is always compared to the likes of Congo for a reason:failed nations grin grin.

Why would you blame foreigners when foreigners hardly even go there ? grin. Nigeria is a refugee and a migrant producing country, not a magnet grin. The little foreigners you have there are Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and they are mostly treated like demi-gods and driven around by soldiers grin. And the little number of other West Africans who go there aren't troublesome, they behave well and therefore are easy to welcome and work with.

Yes, you own all those companies but you're still dirt poor in majority grin. We need to see a change in the poverty numbers and infrastructural development before you can beat your chest about anything else . Atleast we can still survive even when unemployed, which is very difficult for you, hence you would rather cross the Sahara and Mediterranean sea for survival grin

Nigerian leaders are not Nigerians. They are isolated group of people from Pluto. Please do show me how I tried to portray our leaders as some isolated community. Even when I blamed us the masses for voting them in, I guess you didn't see that. Yeah SA is the most visited country in sub Saharan Africa it's has world class infrastructure all these are facts. But the crimes in SA doesn't happen in your tourist resorts or your beaches. It happens in your slums ( wasn't meant as an insult) when your common people have to struggle. Population doesn't equal crime. Nigeria's population is triple that of SA but you crime rates doubles ours. Nigeria population stands at over 230million our census was supposed to hold last year it was moved to this year. And yes Nigeria is a magnet for foreign investors Ask MTN and multi choice were a huge bulk maybe even majority of their profits comes from. With all our migrations which isn't a bad thing the percentage of Nigerians in diaspora is up to ten percent they are not up to 20 million.

Foreigners treated like Demi god's ? We are hospitable sister, as long as you're not from here you be treated special until you Bleep up a certain Chinese woman had a restaurant in Lagos that only sells food to Chinese. People went there and occupied every chairs of she doesn't sell to Nigerians she won't sell to anybody else. Her shop was later locked up. West Africans in Nigeria are up to 5 million because west African countries policy of open borders we are just friendly to work with and live with.

Last year Nigeria banned the use of foreign models on any product or ads as long as you want to sell it to Nigerians. people called us racist until it was clearified that a white Nigerian while be preferred over a black Kenya.

55 % of South Africans live in poverty so your poverty stats are comparable to ours same as your national debts. You guys only survive because of your government grants and sometimes pays you for doing nothing. One reason Nigerians see you people as lazy because they don't understand what it means to be payed for doing nothing.

Crossing the Sahara into Europe? Girl this the 2010s people still do that but it's a very small not even up to 500.

And yes you'll see the improvements when we begin to vote our leaders who are from Pluto right ( since according to you I said Nigerian leaders are not Nigerian). We had stability during the time of Obasanjo and Yar adua Buhari was wasn't corrupt but he was clueless Tinubu on the other hand is corrupt but seems like he knows how to govern for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (124) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.