Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 - Sports (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 (170603 Views)

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 6:58pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Every Nigerian knows that SA has more Grammy buy will still say that they have more. It's called banter. You've never been to Nigeria bit you assume. Interact with Nigerians in South Africa or better still come to Nigeria and see for yourself if the people are delusional.
Most Nigerians don't know that actually, most of you think African music started with Afrobeats. There's this general ignorance with Nigerians in things outside of Nigeria and when this ignorance is coupled with your bigmouths...you van imagine
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:
when was that ? Keyans love Nigerians they listen to our music watch our movies playfully call us the Ogas

Wait so your beef is with Igbo people the people in Lagos cannot stop marrying Igbo women. And the Northerners never did that.

We ain't talking about a particular tribe so talk about Nigeria as a whole

Yes Northerners did threaten to expel you from their region grin grin
https://punchng.com/northern-group-withdraws-quit-notice-issued-to-igbos/

There are South Africans who call you ogas and watch your movies, so this proves nothing . Tell us about the Kenyans deal with you in their home country, we have seen stories coming from Nairobi where police are constantly knocking on your doors grin.

Nope, i don't have any beef with any Nigerian tribe , but it's difficult to overlook that the people who constantly cause problems for Nigeria in other countries are mostly the group I mentioned grin. And we recognise them by their heads here grin. So when chatting with other Nigerians it's easier to pick up that they're a nuisance in their own country as well .always playing victim after causing problems for themselves.
"We developed Lagos" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Good Nigerians live in slums yes so what happened to Nigerians were not killed because they don't live in slums. You shoot yourself in the foot.

Go read all my posts again, you're becoming a nuisance now grin. I said Nigerians don't live in informal settlements so how the hell could they be affected by violence in a place they don't reside in ? Common sense is not so common, hey ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:04pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

So no South African live there ? Or every South African who live in hillbrow are cool and non is xenophobic.
You do find South Africans there albeit in small numbers. Let me tell you something interesting, Most South Africans have given up on our city centers because they think the cities have been overtaken by illegal foreigners.. and it's true, most of us don't dare set foot there anymore, luckily SA has a variety of malls, govt buildings, courts, etc which don't require us to go to city centers anymore because of crime. grime and general chaos. in Hillbrow, you'll find little Kinshasa, Little Lagos, Little Daar El Salaam, Mogadishu, etc..you can even walk long distances without hearing local dialects being spoken, so in a sense we have lost our connection with our cities especially Johannesburg since I'm from there and have seen the gradual deterioration, this is one of the things creating resentment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:05pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Yes Northerners did threaten to expel you from their region grin grin
https://punchng.com/northern-group-withdraws-quit-notice-issued-to-igbos/

There are South Africans who call you ogas and watch your movies, so this proves nothing . Tell us about the Kenyans deal with you in their home country, we have seen stories coming from Nairobi where police are constantly knocking on your doors grin.

Nope, i don't have any beef with any Nigerian tribe , but it's difficult to overlook that the people who constantly cause problems for Nigeria in other countries are mostly the group I mentioned grin. And we recognise them by their heads here grin. So when chatting with other Nigerians it's easier to pick up that they're a nuisance in their own country as well .always playing victim after causing problems for themselves.
"We developed Lagos" grin grin

Like I said always assuming you assumed I'm Igbo

Till today igbos are still in the north a group issue quit notice a group with zero political power

An Igbo man is Nigerians most popular political leader Peter Obi.

I'm just waiting for the day Nigerians will be united you an outsider can say this because we're still too tribalistic
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:07pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Every Nigerian knows that SA has more Grammy buy will still say that they have more. It's called banter. You've never been to Nigeria bit you assume. Interact with Nigerians in South Africa or better still come to Nigeria and see for yourself if the people are delusional.

Actually I have been to Nigeria, that's how I know so much about you people grin. You are the one who has never been to SA here it's evident from many of your posts.

That's what makes you a butt of all jokes around the continent; you make ridiculous claims to make yourselves feel better grin. No, the delusions don't start and end online, even in person many of you have this fake sense of self that constantly seeks for validation and attention. This is weird by the way , especially for a group that wants to be seen as macho grin. You have needy, over-bearing personalities in your numbers grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:09pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Actually I have been to Nigeria, that's how I know so much about you people grin. You are the one who has never been to SA here it's evident from many of your posts.

That's what makes you a butt of all jokes around the continent; you make ridiculous claims to make yourselves feel better grin. No, the delusions don't start and end online, even in person many of you have this fake sense of self that constantly seeks for validation and attention. This is weird by the way , especially for a group that wants to be seen as macho grin. You have needy, over-bearing personalities in your numbers grin
Why ubulapho wethu? yoh unsesbindi sana grin grin Awuyoyiki ukuba uzoba I imnced meat? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:10pm On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
You do find South Africans there albeit in small numbers. Let me tell you something interesting, Most South Africans have given up on our city centers because they think the cities have been overtaken by illegal foreigners.. and it's true, most of us don't dare set foot there anymore, luckily SA has a variety of malls, govt buildings, courts, etc which don't require us to go to city centers anymore because of crime. grime and general chaos. in Hillbrow, you'll find little Kinshasa, Little Lagos, Little Daar El Salaam, Mogadishu, etc..you can even walk long distances without hearing local dialects being spoken, so in a sense we have lost our connection with our cities especially Johannesburg since I'm from there and have seen the gradual deterioration, this is one of the things creating resentment

I get you and I understand. But what I don't get is the denial that Nigerians were killed in South Africa. My aunt is pro- Palestine she denies the Holocaust just because she doesn't like Isreal. If a city in Nigeria is totally overruned by foreigners o won't be happy about it too. I Still feel you government is more at fault though.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:12pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

I get you and I understand. But what I don't get is the denial that Nigerians were killed in South Africa. My aunt is pro- Palestine she denies the Holocaust just because she doesn't like Isreal. If a city in Nigeria is totally overruned by foreigners o won't be happy about it too. I Still feel you government is more at fault though.
You spoke about a Nigerian killing- spree, that didn't happen, if you read that on the media it must have been sensationalism
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Like I said always assuming you assumed I'm Igbo

Till today igbos are still in the north a group issue quit notice a group with zero political power

An Igbo man is Nigerians most popular political leader Peter Obi.

I'm just waiting for the day Nigerians will be united you an outsider can say this because we're still too tribalistic

LMFAO. You're definitely Igbo, the chest pains tell me so grin.

Yes, they are still in the North, Ghana , Lagos, South Africa and everywhere else where they aren't liked because of their narcissism grin. The point is that the Northerners did issue that notice grin. And Igbos were once deported from Lagos as well due to their love of crime and grandiose claims grin grin grin. The victim crew of Nigeria grin

Peter Obi, can never be president of Nigeria for that same reason: he is Igbo grin. That's why they chose a drug dealer over him grin. The hatred is that bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:16pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Don't worry me being in SA is just a matter of time. If you like call it whatever you want. So according to you what are the good sides of a Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
Why ubulapho wethu? yoh unsesbindi sana grin grin Awuyoyiki ukuba uzoba I imnced meat? grin grin

LMFAO. Yho! Ndiyadla. Never .but ndifuna ukumngena apha ekhanda with no space to escape grin. LMFAO @minced meat . Andinaso esosibindi grin. Imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:17pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're definitely Igbo, the chest pains tell me so grin.

Yes, they are still in the North, Ghana , Lagos, South Africa and everywhere else where they aren't liked because of their narcissism grin. The point is that the Northerners did issue that notice grin. And Igbos were once deported from Lagos as well due to their love of crime and grandiose claims grin grin grin. The victim crew of Nigeria grin

Peter Obi, can never be president of Nigeria for that same reason: he is Igbo grin. That's why they chose a drug dealer over him grin. The hatred is that bad grin

Lawani isn't an Igbo name I'm just not tribalistic I feel you're Nigerian
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:17pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Yho! Ndiyadla. Never .but ndifuna ukumngena apha ekhanda with no space to escape grin. LMFAO @minced meat . Andinaso esosibindi grin. Imagine grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Lawani isn't an Igbo name

Don't deny your lineage oga grin grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Lawani isn't an Igbo name I'm just not tribalistic I feel you're Nigerian

LMFAO grin grin. It's finished.....see the delusions you're known for ? shocked grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:20pm On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
You spoke about a Nigerian killing- spree, that didn't happen, if you read that on the media it must have been sensationalism

So no Nigerian was killed ? I don't believe it. But I'll give take your word on it until it happens again.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:23pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin. It's finished.....see the delusions you're known for ? shocked grin grin grin.

You felt I was Igbo is that not a delusion?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:23pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Don't deny your lineage oga grin grin grin.

Ok remain ignorant
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

You felt I was Igbo is that not a delusion?

LMFAO. It's infectious I guess....I caught the sickness when I was there grin. I blame your people for this grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:26pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Ok remain ignorant

Lol. I think you're more soft-hearted than what I'm used to on this forum grin. So I'll stop trolling tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:29pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Don't worry me being in SA is just a matter of time. If you like call it whatever you want. So according to you what are the good sides of a Nigerian.

Lol, come and get your taste of xenophobia, hope you wont go back home in a coffin grin.

Good side of Nigerians as a collective, can't think of any grin. But there are definitely good Nigerians out there .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:33pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Lol, come and get your taste of xenophobia, hope you wont go back home in a coffin grin.

Good side of Nigerians as a collective, can't think of any grin. But there are definitely good Nigerians out there .

Don't worry since guns are legal in SA I'll shoot anyone who is a danger to me 😁

Your delusion is very livid.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:34pm On Feb 13
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin grin

My cousin worked there for 2 years coz uthanda imali. grin grin. He asked us to visit, everyone was like "bhuti ungasinyeli apha kuzozonke indawo that we could go for holidays, ufuna siye eNigeria sizoloywa for money rituals " grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:34pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

Lol. I think you're more soft-hearted than what I'm used to on this forum grin. So I'll stop trolling tongue

No I think trolling that's what you created the account for lioness so do continue just be open minded and be ready to drop stereotypes
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lawag3: 7:36pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. It's infectious I guess....I caught the sickness when I was there grin. I blame your people for this grin

We are infectious that's why you SA women like us😁
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:36pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

My cousin worked there for 2 years coz uthanda imali. grin grin. He asked us to visit, everyone was like "bhuti ungasinyeli apha kuzozonke indawo that we could go for holidays, ufuna siye eNigeria sizoloywa for money rituals " grin grin.
Wabuya in one piece? I mean even nez' girls akujoleki aphaya angeke ndkihone grin grin grin, kudos to him he got cojones of steel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:37pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

LMFAO. You're definitely Igbo grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:37pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Do you think this is the norm of an exception?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by IronGalaxy: 7:38pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You're definitely Igbo grin grin
That's the classic empty chest beating

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

No I think trolling that's what you created the account for lioness so do continue just be open minded and be ready to drop stereotypes

Back at you grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by Lionessza6(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13
Lawag3:

Don't worry since guns are legal in SA I'll shoot anyone who is a danger to me 😁

Your delusion is very livid.

LMFAO. All the dead ones said the samething grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.