Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland (5938 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Cindy101: 2:20pm On Feb 07
Hello everyone,please what is the current exchange rate visa officer use for Ireland visa app ,I am currently putting together my documents for my visa application,I got admission at DBS, data analytics higher diploma,my school fees is 10,050 euro,I have paid 6k to balance up the rest when I get there,I currently have a total of 17m in my account for pof,I will like to know if that is sufficient for my visa application.
Please I hope the Ireland visa guru’s are here
I really need to know if I am on the safe side.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by akaahs(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07
Whats the procedure of applying for vocational or technical institutions in Ireland and can you recommend any that offer building courses or the likes?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Segunagagu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07
ramon212:

thank you. After the 2 years post study visa what next because 2 years post isn't enough for permanent residency and also do their universities take 2:2 for masters?

hey bro. not sure what you mean by after the 2 years PSV what next? the psv is to allow you look for jobs or company that will sponsor. recently, u dont even the company to sponsor u. so far u have a full time job and u earn the required salary. you can sponsor yourself. which is very good

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Segunagagu(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07
Cindy101:
Hello everyone,please what is the current exchange rate visa officer use for Ireland visa app ,I am currently putting together my documents for my visa application,I got admission at DBS, data analytics higher diploma,my school fees is 10,050 euro,I have paid 6k to balance up the rest when I get there,I currently have a total of 17m in my account for pof,I will like to know if that is sufficient for my visa application.

hey. i dont think i have heard of exchange rate that visa officer use. they dont have any business with exchange rate. if u show them money in your account, anybody who is treating your app on that day will just have to convert it to the equivalent of euros for that. i think the required amount now for pof is 9k or 10k for one year just to show u can pay your rent and bills for one year. when i did mine in 2019, it was 7k.

for better succes. i will advice if u can transfer that money into the edubond ireland. just to show the vo that this money is yours. thats what i used anyway. although it doesnt matter. but i used it back then. if u want to finish the visa officer. put like 10k in the eurobond. that will be stuck in ireland till u get here and u will realeasd to u, also put some money in your naija euro account if u have and show them the statement. this will show u are serious and u will have a good chance for success.
let me know if u have any more questions

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Segunagagu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07
akaahs:
Whats the procedure of applying for vocational or technical institutions in Ireland and can you recommend any that offer building courses or the likes?

hey bro. i dont really know about that at all. i am sorry.. u can check online if you will find anything useful on that. thanks

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Znic: 10:42am On Feb 08
Segunagagu:
Hi Guys. This is a new Ireland Study Visa thread, as the old one was removed.

Please all new students in Ireland, and also prospective students that are aspiring to come to Ireland, this thread is for you.

Also, for we that has been here for some time, let's try our best to help new students settle down, give them advice, let them about stuffs that will benefit them that we didn't get to know. Let's help them feel lucky please.

For myself, I came to Ireland 5 years ago, and a lot has happened. Please feel free to ask questions and we will be able to help you.

Apologies guys, the above might not be put together very well, but I just quickly wrote this as I was busy.
Thanks!
one day God will give us money to travel
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 3:54pm On Feb 08
You can use oanda rate; it is convenient that is what the UK uses.
Cindy101:
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Republic001: 10:58pm On Feb 08
Thanks for the info on this..pls am being sponsored by my father is it neccassry the money I would need should be in my account or it can be in my father's account..I am 31 years and married! ..can a person of my age be sponsored by my father..just wanan be sure.
Segunagagu:

hey. i dont think i have heard of exchange rate that visa officer use. they dont have any business with exchange rate. if u show them money in your account, anybody who is treating your app on that day will just have to convert it to the equivalent of euros for that. i think the required amount now for pof is 9k or 10k for one year just to show u can pay your rent and bills for one year. when i did mine in 2019, it was 7k.

for better succes. i will advice if u can transfer that money into the edubond ireland. just to show the vo that this money is yours. thats what i used anyway. although it doesnt matter. but i used it back then. if u want to finish the visa officer. put like 10k in the eurobond. that will be stuck in ireland till u get here and u will realeasd to u, also put some money in your naija euro account if u have and show them the statement. this will show u are serious and u will have a good chance for success.
let me know if u have any more questions
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Segunagagu(m): 10:53am On Feb 09
Republic001:
Thanks for the info on this..pls am being sponsored by my father is it neccassry the money I would need should be in my account or it can be in my father's account..I am 31 years and married! ..can a person of my age be sponsored by my father..just wanan be sure.

Of course U can be sponsored by your father. I would have advice you transfer the money you need to your own account. And include it in your cover letter explaining all that. Thanks.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 4:29pm On Feb 09
Please my dear Naira landers I tried Canada study permit 2wice both denied 2wice even if I showed very large funds with credible source of income I was adviced to do appeal both that takes to long I want to try Ireland study permit please I’m new here gurus shower your knowledge on me on Irish study visa processing is it difficult ? Cause I have applied to a school in Dublin so please advice me on how to get this visa also does it take long to get a decision

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 4:40pm On Feb 09
Having enough funds doesn't guarantee your study permit will be approved share details about the refused study permit. Have you been given an offer?
Gabriel2005:
Please my dear Naira landers I tried Canada study permit 2wice both denied 2wice even if I showed very large funds with credible source of income I was adviced to do appeal both that takes to long I want to try Ireland study permit please I’m new here gurus shower your knowledge on me on Irish study visa processing is it difficult ? Cause I have applied to a school in Dublin so please advice me on how to get this visa also does it take long to get a decision
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 5:07pm On Feb 09
JMG12:
Having enough funds doesn't guarantee your study permit will be approved share details about the refused study permit. Have you been given an offer?
Okay my first study permit was denied based on insufficient funds in the GSCME note it was stated no proper documentation for the source of income to the bank statement like income tax and pay stub
I am sponsored by my uncle so the second application I dropped 2 bank statements showing 650k cad dropped my sponsor certificate of incorporation he’s tax income he’s status report if he’s holding company so many more yet was still denied my school agent ( who is in Canada said I should appeal that my application was a strong one but I am fed up with its Canada that why I want to try Ireland
And yes I will soon her my offer letter so please tell me what I can do to get Irish study visa
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 5:13pm On Feb 09
That is where the problem lies, your sponsor had 650k CAD in his account not you the PA, and no one will approve your study visa with such an individual sponsor. I'm sure your uncle has a family over there. It is not enough to use a sponsor there are things you consider and analysis o make before using a sponsor acct that the VO is not convinced you don't have access to.
Gabriel2005:

Okay my first study permit was denied based on insufficient funds in the GSCME note it was stated no proper documentation for the source of income to the bank statement like income tax and pay stub
I am sponsored by my uncle so the second application I dropped 2 bank statements showing 650k cad dropped my sponsor certificate of incorporation he’s tax income he’s status report if he’s holding company so many more yet was still denied my school agent ( who is in Canada said I should appeal that my application was a strong one but I am fed up with its Canada that why I want to try Ireland
And yes I will soon her my offer letter so please tell me what I can do to get Irish study visa
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 6:17pm On Feb 09
JMG12:
That is where the problem lies, your sponsor had 650k CAD in his account not you the PA, and no one will approve your study visa with such an individual sponsor. I'm sure your uncle has a family over there. It is not enough to use a sponsor there are things you consider and analysis o make before using a sponsor acct that the VO is not convinced you don't have access to.
I am 18 years there’s no way my sponsor can send over 100k usd to my account
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 6:17pm On Feb 09
JMG12:
So what should I do
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 9:02pm On Feb 09
Do you want to reapply? and don't say you are only 18.
Gabriel2005:

So what should I do
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 4:02am On Feb 10
JMG12:
Do you want to reapply? and don't say you are only 18.
I want to apply again what should I do
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 4:28pm On Feb 11
Okay
Gabriel2005:

I want to apply again what should I do
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 5:42pm On Feb 11
JMG12:
Okay
Your the one that’s acting like the all know all yet that’s your response
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 11:24pm On Feb 11
So you don't know what to do, I should give you details on this space.
Gabriel2005:

Your the one that’s acting like the all know all yet that’s your response
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Gabriel2005: 12:10am On Feb 12
JMG12:
So you don't know what to do, I should give you details on this space.
You made a statement saying no one will give you visa while your uncle is sponsoring you it’s the same uncle that sponsored my sister so I thought your mr Oppenheimer of Ireland study visa so I asked what do I do and you give me nulled response
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 10:21am On Feb 12
Was it Ireland we were talking about or Canada? These are two different countries.
Gabriel2005:

You made a statement saying no one will give you visa while your uncle is sponsoring you it’s the same uncle that sponsored my sister so I thought your mr Oppenheimer of Ireland study visa so I asked what do I do and you give me nulled response
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Republic001: 7:23am On Feb 16
Pls Is there age limit to being sponsored for Ireland study visa...
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:33pm On Feb 21
Segunagagu:

mostly alll IT courses.
Finance. If U Major in tax, audit and other specific areas.
You will get jobs.

Post study work visa is 2 years
Please how can I apply for an Msc program in Ireland, is there a general application portal or I have to apply directly to the university?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by joejacobs10(m): 7:57am On Feb 22
hello everyone, please does anyone know if it's possible to process Irish study visa using study loans seeing how meticulous the Irish embassy is?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by gr8tstar: 7:30pm On Feb 22
Hello everyone, please how do one book for a family of 6 (employment visa) on the VFS site? Do I need to create a separate account and book differently or one can book for all members of the family under the main applicant?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by pansophist(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22
Ireland is wealthy on paper.

Wonder why these countries have really high GDP, but poor standard of living.

I never thought there were homelessness in Europe until I visited the UK and Ireland and saw young and old people sleeping on the street.

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 10:17pm On Feb 22
Yes, it is possible to use student loan or a sponsor
joejacobs10:
hello everyone, please does anyone know if it's possible to process Irish study visa using study loans seeing how meticulous the Irish embassy is?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 10:19pm On Feb 22
You don't need to create a separate account for each member you can do it all, just select the number of applicants
gr8tstar:
Hello everyone, please how do one book for a family of 6 (employment visa) on the VFS site? Do I need to create a separate account and book differently or one can book for all members of the family under the main applicant?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 10:20pm On Feb 22
There is no country in the world where you will not find homeless people. Just focus on yourself.
pansophist:

I never thought there were homelessness in Europe until I visited the UK and Ireland and saw young and old people sleeping on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by justwise(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22
pansophist:

Are you sure you have ever visited any country in Europe apart from the UK and Ireland?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by lastkingsman: 10:39am On Feb 23
pansophist:

It's wealthy on paper because of US cooperate tax rate. Your top companies like Amazon use Ireland to a tax avoidance mechanism.

They will tell IRS that their intellectual property resides with their parent company in Dublin and they need to repatriate huge amount of money to Ireland. For example if they make $50b, around $48bn is pushed to Ireland and US govt only tax the remaining $2bn. That $48bn is captured as GDP for Ireland.

Diving Ireland GDP with its population to get GDP per Capita is erroneous as its belongs to the like of Jeff Bezos and co grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Adventure To Morocco By Road / 1001 Things You Must See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.