Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland (5940 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 8:57pm On Apr 06
You want to apply for a professional job with your Nigeria certificate?
Dainjiroux:
Good day,

Please can I get a good job in Ireland as an animal scientist?

Thank you.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by jennifernanya: 11:38am On Apr 08
Hello,
I just got an offer from ATU for an MSc., I would appreciate any useful information from this point concerning visa application and others.
Also, are there any others applying to this school or area(Letterkenny or Donegal)?

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Andreconium: 1:33pm On Apr 11
JMG12:
You can go for a higher diploma, but you need to explain why the change is a career if you don't have professional experience in the field applying for, during the visa application.

Ok, so how can I show evidence that I was a graphic design freelancer from 2023 till now. Should I screenshot my profile from Upwork and Fiver. And I am also learning the basics of programming with Mimo, how do I show that?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Jamilonigltd: 11:15am On Apr 14
Hi everyone, please, please and please can I get a sample application letter format from anyone who has gotten a visa approval recently or even in the past. I really want to get it right the first time and I'm not too buoyant to use an agent. Thanks
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 11:42am On Apr 15
Any means possible you can prove, just do it.
Andreconium:

Ok, so how can I show evidence that I was a graphic design freelancer from 2023 till now. Should I screenshot my profile from Upwork and Fiver. And I am also learning the basics of programming with Mimo, how do I show that?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Chigozie321: 6:58pm On Apr 15
Hello House,

I want to ask. Do I need to verify my BSc certificate, Waec, Transcript, birth cert. etc. at ministry of education/foreign affairs for Ireland study visa?

I read on their website that all documents must be attested. I am considering tge country for my Master's but I am not sure I can handle the stress.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by ICaSNg(f): 4:07am On Apr 17
Chigozie321:
Hello House,

I want to ask. Do I need to verify my BSc certificate, Waec, Transcript, birth cert. etc. at ministry of education/foreign affairs for Ireland study visa?

I read on their website that all documents must be attested. I am considering tge country for my Master's but I am not sure I can handle the stress.

No, its not required. However, clear photocopies of all credentials including your results, CV, Reference letters, passport pages of current and old passports etc must be submitted
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by james8085: 11:38am On Apr 17
Got an offer from a school At Dublin
the Fees is 14500 can i pay a part payment of 6000Euro
and can 15m POF workout foe embassy approval
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Chigozie321: 6:52pm On Apr 17
ICaSNg:

No, its not required. However, clear photocopies of all credentials including your results, CV, Reference letters, passport pages of current and old passports etc must be submitted
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Chigozie321: 6:57pm On Apr 17
james8085:
Got an offer from a school At Dublin
the Fees is 14500 can i pay a part payment of 6000Euro
and can 15m POF workout foe embassy approval
For almost all their schools, you need to pay full tuition before you can apply for Visa or travel there. Just work towards paying full tuition first. Then 15M is more than enough for POF. You need only €10,000 equivalent.

Ireland no be like UK at all person fit pay small deposit then run enter. Their wahala is much. Na really for big men. You might look towards Germany.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by laurelbae(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21
Segunagagu:

Are U asking about jobs?

Yes o
Been applying
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Segunagagu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21
Jamilonigltd:
Hi everyone, please, please and please can I get a sample application letter format from anyone who has gotten a visa approval recently or even in the past. I really want to get it right the first time and I'm not too buoyant to use an agent. Thanks

Which route are you coming through? If it's school. Approach any of those agent. It's FREE!!!!! If they ask U to bring money. Swear for them. Lol ...
But it's free. Don't give any agency money. U just need to use the certified ones that most schools in Ireland use. You can Link in with Icasng. And ask.

But don't give any money please. They get their money from the school after everything is sorted for you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Nickxander11(m): 6:24am On Apr 22
Please between Austria and Ireland, which is a better country to relocate inconsideration to the following:
- Study
- Life after study (welfare and ease of getting jobs)
- Faster PR.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by dimejalex(m): 10:46am On Apr 26
Nickxander11:
Please between Austria and Ireland, which is a better country to relocate inconsideration to the following:
- Study
- Life after study (welfare and ease of getting jobs)
- Faster PR.

Thanks in advance.
and Uk also I would to know where it good to do master and life after study
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by LordCenturion(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26
Hi Segunagagu, ICaSNg and JMG12

I want to visit Ireland for two weeks, I want to spend my leave there, and I have informed my employer and they have decide to sponsor my travel due to my hardworking(they will only pay ticket fee and a little pocket money) ..
They are preparing my sponsorship letter, my boss has already gave me 6 months bank statement of our company, I have started the process online, please I want you to advise me on proper documents to submit so that I can be granted a visa, thanks...
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Nickxander11(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26
dimejalex:
and Uk also I would to know where it good to do master and life after study

Run from UK with all the strength you have.
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by JMG12: 8:45am On Apr 27
Okay, it's good your company is willing to support your trip to Ireland and has given some SOA, however, you will still submit your SOA, employment documents, personal documents, and reasons for your visit to the places you intend to visit, what are the things that attracted you. etc
LordCenturion:
Hi Segunagagu, ICaSNg and JMG12

I want to visit Ireland for two weeks, I want to spend my leave there, and I have informed my employer and they have decide to sponsor my travel due to my hardworking(they will only pay ticket fee and a little pocket money) ..
They are preparing my sponsorship letter, my boss has already gave me 6 months bank statement of our company, I have started the process online, please I want you to advise me on proper documents to submit so that I can be granted a visa, thanks...
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by LordCenturion(m): 10:17am On Apr 27
JMG12:
Okay, it's good your company is willing to support your trip to Ireland and has given some SOA, however, you will still submit your SOA, employment documents, personal documents, and reasons for your visit to the places you intend to visit, what are the things that attracted you. etc

Thank you so much for your response but I have questions please...

1. is payslip is enough because I normally receive my salary through cheque cuz I have been having issues with my GTBank since 2022 because fraudster withdrew my money,then I ask the bank to close the account,I just reopen it 2 months ago.

2. I see that Visa fee is €60(totally 92k naira),is it the only money I will pay or am still going to pay additional charges apart from visa fee?.

3, am living in ogun state,am I going to travel to Abuja embassy to submit or I will submit it at their consulate office in Lagos. Is it the day of submission that I will pay the visa fee?.

4. My company has gave me the bank statement since last week, and am planning to submit the application next month,hope it doesn't mean anything?
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Eseosa002: 10:43pm On Apr 27
Advice needed !
I got a job in Dublin,
I’m planning on applying for the visa with my wife and baby as dependant. Please what documents do I need to submit to get a positive outcome? Will dependant lessen my chances ? Is it compulsory my wife passport bears my surname as we have passports before marriage but we have wedding certs. I need your candid advise house
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Pandew: 12:03pm On Apr 28
You need POF for study, visit or vacation, then i gat you.

you can reach out to me on whatapp 07042973303
Re: Ireland Study Visa thread,General Life Experience of Nigerians Living in Ireland by Oshioegie99: 1:43pm On Apr 28
Hi i got an offer too...i sent you a msg
jennifernanya:
Hello,
I just got an offer from ATU for an MSc., I would appreciate any useful information from this point concerning visa application and others.
Also, are there any others applying to this school or area(Letterkenny or Donegal)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure To Morocco By Road / 1001 Things You Must See In Nigeria / Boat Mishap Claims 12 Lives In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.