Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) (27522 Views)

Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Dynamicboss: 2:16pm On Jan 30
eepeepook:
Those eyes arenโ€™t white.

Is she a local girl? Abi she no be foreigner again
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by princemillla(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30
Lol......nothing special tho
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by ElSudani: 2:21pm On Jan 30
Raalsalghul:

In a way, they're white by virtue of their skin colour: has that same paleness and texture as their European counterparts.

I'd even go further and call them "White Asians". grin

Call them white and they will look at you like you are crazy.
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Cassandraloius: 2:36pm On Jan 30
Good for her tho.
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by peekay007: 2:43pm On Jan 30
we could start our own "LOVE STORY" here......... grin grin grin grin grin
luvgurl:
Is this food section or romance section? And if romance, i dont see anything romantic about this. :-(
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Nickymezor(f): 2:45pm On Jan 30
Nice
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Ashibelieve: 2:46pm On Jan 30
If this one taste Afang, Edikanikong or White soup she will start dancing and relocate to Nigeria. Abeg Naija get better food.

Check this local restaurants linktr.ee/localeatsafrica

officialwdhtv:
Pretty foreign lady tries different Nigerian foods for the 1st time.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4FvFQTeMSY

Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by mmsen: 2:59pm On Jan 30
You dummies call everyone "white".

Since when is Asian white?
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by soccerlite: 3:16pm On Jan 30
See food this girl dey use do play na gold na O

tinubu hahaha
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by ajidikun: 3:26pm On Jan 30
These people bad ooo,wuna plan to swell her belle,wow beans &dodo,pounded yam the same time.hmmmm see wicked combination ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by MasterShifu010(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30
All these good sheโ€™s using for experiment , some people here in Nigeria are not able to afford it thrice a day .
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by MrJames007: 3:57pm On Jan 30
So what? undecided
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30
dkidd:
She doesn't look white. Asian yes

If she doesn't look white , what does she now look like...Blue??
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30
It's actually you that has the inferiority complex.

Ayo Edebiri; the American girl of Nigerian-Barbadian heritage gave a shout-out to Ireland when she won her Emmy a few weeks back. She also gave Ireland a shout-out on a few other occasions.

On that basis alone she became the major online trend in Ireland for two weeks and if you go online Irish people were calling for Ireland to adopt her.

They fell in love with her instantly.

The basis for her shout-out was she was well treated there when she went for a movie shoot.

The ONLY people who are provoked when other races fall in love with their ways or culture are Black People like yourself.

In US there are African Americans that hate seeing a white woman plait her hair or do anything that shows solidarity or love for Black culture.

They term it Cultural Appropriation.

All of them have serious inferiority complex like you.

It is normal and healthy to be attracted to someone of another race who shows a love for something that belongs to you.

Unless you want to attempt to convince us here that all the Caucasians in Ireland and all the Irish in the US eel inferior to a 27 yr old black girl

Mtscheww

DevilsEqual:

Inferiority complex at its peak
Many Nigerians have tried diff international dishes and it's never been a news

Why do we see a person of diff nationality tasting our food as a big deal

That's it... Illogical Nigerians forming woke would claim we are far behind the Europeans when they hear news of Politicians doing shit but these same woke folks think its a flex for an Asian to eat our food

Are they not backward too?
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by TemmyT002(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30
These pictures are making me angry because they are making me hungry.
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by yommen: 6:45pm On Jan 30
dkidd:
She doesn't look white. Asian yes

Nigerians and 'I-too-know' mentality sha. Isn't she a foreigner again. I see she is black then
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30
The way she's holding the pounded yam smiley
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by dkidd: 7:39pm On Jan 30
yommen:

Nigerians and 'I-too-know' mentality sha. Isn't she a foreigner again. I see she is black then
Okay, I don't know what gutter ur sniffing on but if u at least went through a standard secondary school u would know Asians and Whites are very different categories of the human race But most of u dimwits who barely made it out of secondary school to forge university certifications always find ways to disgrace yourselves. How is my stating the obvious an "i too know"? U just want me to insult u so the thirsty mods will remember me again. Mind urself undecided
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by harmony75: 8:25pm On Jan 30
Hope she enjoyed them
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by BillionKnights: 9:12pm On Jan 30
DevilsEqual:

Inferiority complex at its peak
Many Nigerians have tried diff international dishes and it's never been a news

Why do we see a person of diff nationality tasting our food as a big deal

That's it... Illogical Nigerians forming woke would claim we are far behind the Europeans when they hear news of Politicians doing shit but these same woke folks think its a flex for an Asian to eat our food

Are they not backward too?
Search ling and Lamb on YouTube. The Nigerian guy is famous for tasting different foods from different cultures
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Ayosuccess12: 10:06pm On Jan 30
Which one is your favorite dish
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by Thegreatone001(m): 2:35am On Jan 31
Must you add pretty? What happened to a 'A foreign lady tries Nigerian foods for the first time'

If una no add 'Pretty' the thing no go sweet?
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by luvgurl(f): 2:37am On Jan 31
peekay007:
we could start our own "LOVE STORY" here......... grin grin grin grin grin
lol, my dear love can start anywhere ojaree...But the problem starts when u stop loving grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by PrettyIfy7: 8:34am On Jan 31
Nigeria and Africa have the best food.
Natural food with natural taste and not the genetically modified foods they eat overseas.
Re: Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) by peekay007: 11:03am On Jan 31
i totally agree with you on this, even though them say make we no gree for anybody this year........ grin grin. quick one, why would you just stop loving someone you were both crazy about each other from the start, u saw your future in her eyes and suddenly things changed.....?
luvgurl:
lol, my dear love can start anywhere ojaree...But the problem starts when u stop loving grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.