Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts (37367 Views)

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Dchampion65: 4:29am On Jan 29
zeuss:
Somebody is out to get him.

When a fool keeps his mouth shut, people will think he is wise.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Dchampion65: 4:31am On Jan 29
One Bishop gets life imprisonment for rape why are they are talking of 7 years here.
Or the law in Lagos is different from that of. calabar
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by kingthreat(m): 4:32am On Jan 29
iLoveYouToo:

He’s not only being accused of rape.

There are certain people who aren’t worth giving the benefit of doubt, this man is one

Mine is justice be done based on facts not sentiments.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by travelzcruix: 5:18am On Jan 29
It's so unfortunate. Unical has proven to be a time waster for smart students. Nepotism, abuse of power, missing results worst of all withdrawal without notification. Tweh! What a school.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by xperiencelove(m): 5:30am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:
7yrs...but they sent a pastor to life for same crime ....

Lagos state criminal law is different from other states in Nigeria.
Rape without remorse is life imprisonment in Lagos, the lucky ones can receive within 20-50years; Kidnapping is life imprisonment or capital punishment in Lagos too while both crime can attract just 3-7years imprisonment in Oyo state. Same way blasphemy is a capital punishment is most northern states which it is a low gravity crime in the south.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Greattha: 5:32am On Jan 29
Just imagine....70 nude photos/videos of students he was supposed to be teaching and guiding.

Exploiting cash and living large.

There are many more hidden cases like this in all institutions....this one is only attracting attention because the students cried out en-masse.

Usually, such cases of reports made by individuals are swept under the carpet and the victims further victimised.

I hope he gets more than 7 years if convicted to deter other sexual predators in our schools and institutions of learning.

Parents who send their daughters to schools shouldn't have to worry about them bring sexually molested by those who are supposed to protect them.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by hopepitex: 5:33am On Jan 29
no be lie
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by IamMobisola(f): 5:36am On Jan 29
zeuss:
Se ngbo werey
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Amayabor1: 5:37am On Jan 29
zeuss:

Stop being stupid!

What of the nude videos and pictures of his students on his phone?

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by hopepitex: 5:38am On Jan 29
E DON CAST
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Greattha: 5:43am On Jan 29
Werey abi Werey.

Even if you slap them in the face with evidence, sentiments will still prevail.

Let's just assume he's being sarcastic

IamMobisola:

Se ngbo werey
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by tunde1200(m): 6:02am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

Women and ladies also rape men and boys even at early age.
And nobody notice that .
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by tunde1200(m): 6:05am On Jan 29
Dchampion65:
One Bishop gets life imprisonment for rape why are they talking of 7 years here.
Or the law in Lagos is different from that of. calabar

Yes is different
Someone has explained it on this thread and very educative.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by CJStarz: 6:07am On Jan 29
zeuss:

Someone said d female VC but I doubt o
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:07am On Jan 29
Cromagnon:
is this America. Is our law the same. Act like you went to school
you are dumb if you don't understand it's means our law is weak in curbing crime compere to America.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Bellotelli: 6:15am On Jan 29
zeuss:
It's nemesis
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by SenatePresdo(m): 6:21am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

Its because it was Tinubu, and that pastor is innocent.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Myself2(m): 6:24am On Jan 29
zeuss:

Are you saying he's innocent ? Do you have more evidence than the 70 evidences the ICPC has gathered ? Maybe you should go and represent him in court.

Let him go and defend himself in court, see how old he is, surely some of those girls he allegedly raped should be young enough to be his daughters and grand daughters

If he is found guilty, he should be locked away for the rest of his life, no room for evil men, who constitute a dangerous threats to innocent girls
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by maasoap(m): 6:25am On Jan 29
zeuss:

The anti-graft commission said under the supervision of Ndifon, in UNICAL’s Direct Entry Admission for the year 2022/2023, only eight out of the 37 candidates shortlisted by the lecturer were eligible.
Plus 15 witnesses! I would say he deserves life sentence if found guilty

Whaaaaat? This man don scattered the lives of many ineligible ladies and at the same time jeopardise the chances of many qualified candidates
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Bellotelli: 6:26am On Jan 29
kingthreat:

Can you stand naked swearing that he is guilty of rape?

To me this is a case of a man abusing authority and using it to have sex with various women which is evil and should be well dealt with.
Oga don't change the Narrative. It can also be called rape if i use my position to sleep with students against their will because of grade. More like, 'LET ME SEE HOW YOU'LL GRADUATE IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN'

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:36am On Jan 29
kingthreat:

Mine is justice be done based on facts not sentiments.

By facts do you mean videos of him committing the said acts right?
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by maasoap(m): 6:50am On Jan 29
Jeon:
Hmmn
So true, same thing happened in Blind [kdrama ].
All the security including the chief security + the judge protected their family especially the female members. But at last those female members they were protecting were all killed by the victim .

But they claimed women destroy men with sex, yet it is men we see destroying their lives with the help of sex.

Sex can disgrace a man no matter his profession and reputation .

Time to flex mouth grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Jan 29
iLoveYouToo:

By facts do you mean videos of him committing the said acts right?

You are guilty if the sex videos of your victims are kept on your electronic devices. It doesn't matter if you appear in the video or not
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by jacoik(m): 6:54am On Jan 29
Just 7 years? He get luck say no be Lagos he committed it
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Jennyclay(f): 7:00am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:
I thought you are always in support of what these evil and useless men do, so why clamoring for life imprisonment for him? undecided undecided

Big shame on you!!! undecided

Shior!!
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:17am On Jan 29
Cromagnon:
it's not same crime
When I mean same I meant comparative crime, was reversing the scenario for her to see the bigger picture that even when cases have same ingredients it doesn't result to same consequences at all times. That women even have it softer when a adult ladies forces a minor boy against his will.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by ikdaddy01(m): 7:18am On Jan 29
This one is finished completely
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by fawaz050(m): 7:27am On Jan 29
abba190:
as a man if you can tame and control your urges you are set for life, 90% of your problems are solved but controlling the damn urges is not for the weak minded

Funny that the Prophet had advised this 1,445 year's ago. Specifically, he said if a human being can control their tongue and what is between their legs, then there's a high possibility that the person will make paradise.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Babinski: 7:31am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

Section 358 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria. Punishment of rape:

Any person who commits the offence of rape is liable to imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

The Professor has several charges against him including rape, receiving sexual gratification for marks and admission, violation of admission policy, etc. The 7 years imprisonment applies to receiving sexual gratification.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Beverlyjean(f): 7:33am On Jan 29
Jennyclay:
I thought you are always in support of what these evil and useless men do, so why clamoring for life imprisonment for him? undecided undecided

Big shame on you!!! undecided

Shior!!

Life imprisonment for rape is ridiculous
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by chatinent: 7:35am On Jan 29
Except I am mistaking. Did o just read 7 years? That man is due for life imprisonment!
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Quodseverismete: 7:54am On Jan 29
We have this kind of man plenty in Unical and Unicross. One Dr.Akpan in the faculty of Education has been perpetrating such heinous crime in Unicross for a very long time and the victims students are afraid of not graduating, so they do his bidding, some of his victims was asked by him to pay for hotel of his choice and wait for him to come and molest them.

7years is too small, let him serves 50years in prison to send massage to his likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.