Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,082 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts (37369 Views)

Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone / UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Yankiss(m): 8:00am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:
7yrs...but they sent a pastor to life for same crime ....
The pastor own get k-leg. Looks very fishy.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by kingthreat(m): 8:11am On Jan 29
Bellotelli:

Oga don't change the Narrative. It can also be called rape if i use my position to sleep with students against their will because of grade. More like, 'LET ME SEE HOW YOU'LL GRADUATE IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN'

Oga English is simple.

rape

noun
1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.: See also sexual assault.

2. any sexual activity, with or without penetration, that takes place without the consent of one of the people involved.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Jan 29
zeuss:
Somebody is out to get him.
his balls are out to get him, this what happens when you think with your di*k instead of ypur brains.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by virginchaser(m): 8:22am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

Lagos laws on rapes is stronger than many other states.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by TOPBOND: 8:22am On Jan 29
This Evil act is everywhere in In Nigeria institution.
The Agencies should do more on This.
Nigeria will be great someday.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Bellotelli: 9:31am On Jan 29
kingthreat:

Oga English is simple.

rape

noun
1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.: See also sexual assault.

2. any sexual activity, with or without penetration, that takes place without the consent of one of the people involved.
MR ENGLISH, Where is the consent when the other party is being forced to accept what ordinarily she wouldn't have agreed to?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Jan 29
Bellotelli:

MR ENGLISH, Where is the consent when the other party is being forced to accept what ordinarily she wouldn't have agreed to?

She has a right to say no or report to the authorities.
So if your boss tells you, he won't promote you give him a head, is he raping you?
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by wunmi590(m): 11:15am On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

You're right, but the one that happened is in lagos, and that's Lagos law... It is life imprisonment for any one caught in rape situation...

But I really feel for the pastor, that was too much on him
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by aywagze(m): 11:23am On Jan 29
Maybe he wants to be a professor of "knacking" ...🤔
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Essentialniga: 12:40pm On Jan 29
Beverlyjean:

My thought exactly...was thinking that the penalty for rape is life imprisonment like they ruled for Pastor Daniel in Lagos State...
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by jessylaurel(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29
zeuss:

You are obviously like him. Even with all the evidences from his phone and bank accounts you're spewing rubbish. You and 10 of those people that like this your post are ev*l and vil*e
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by jessylaurel(f): 12:45pm On Jan 29
kingthreat:

Can you stand naked swearing that he is guilty of rape?

To me this is a case of a man abusing authority and using it to have sex with various women which is evil and should be well dealt with.

Stop contradicting yourself. How does your first paragraph align with the second 🤣
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by zeuss: 1:12pm On Jan 29
jessylaurel:

You are obviously like him. Even with all the evidences from his phone and bank accounts you're spewing rubbish. You and 10 of those people that like this your post are ev*l and vil*e
where r u coming from?
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by kingthreat(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29
jessylaurel:

Stop contradicting yourself. How does your first paragraph align with the second 🤣

If you have to mention me, be averagely intelligent at least.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Lomprico2: 2:29pm On Jan 29
Why not life like that pastor?
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by John4B: 2:43pm On Jan 29
The idiot should be stoned to death
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29
Hmmm, from fame to shame.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by ComeToJesus: 5:18pm On Jan 29
Though the Holy Book says "Let him who thinks he stands take heed, lest he falls", I give the Almighty God for giving me the grace, discipline, will and control over my third leg.

Father, take all the praise and further sustain that grace.

I used to feel dirty and worthless after fornicating but after meeting Jesus, through very difficult and extenuating circumstances, I now have victory over sexual sins.

Father, the glory is yours.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by jessylaurel(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29
kingthreat:

If you have to mention me, be averagely intelligent at least.

Olodo. For your mind you sabi write🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Obierika(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30
zeuss:
Every projectile but the kitchen sink.
Talk about being in the line of fire.

When he was asking to female students to give him BJ before they can pass his course he did not know, now you're claiming someone is out to get him
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by agabusta: 7:55pm On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

The pastor was tried under Lagos state laws. Lagos state laws are really heavy against rape and child abuse.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Phabulous4(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01
That someone is the law and evidences against him
zeuss:
Every projectile but the kitchen sink.
Talk about being in the line of fire.
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Cromagnon: 5:00am On Feb 02
ExudeLoveToAll:

When I mean same I meant comparative crime, was reversing the scenario for her to see the bigger picture that even when cases have same ingredients it doesn't result to same consequences at all times. That women even have it softer when a adult ladies forces a minor boy against his will.
why I said it's not the same crime other wise it will carry equal punishment
Men and women are not the same
Re: Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts by Cromagnon: 5:02am On Feb 02
Whatisurproblem:
you are dumb if you don't understand it's means our law is weak in curbing crime compere to America.
you are an slowpoke of you don't know that laws don't curb crime, people do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.